119 Washington Street, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lok In The Moment

Thoughts
Choosing a photographer is as important as finding the perfect wedding dress. The photographer has to be your style, has to make you feel comfortable, and show you in the best light. As your photographer, I will be a witness to your vows and promises to one another. I will capture all these special moments for you to cherish with your friends and families for a lifetime.

Style
My style of photography is fashion meets wedding photojournalism. I believe the best way to photograph your wedding day is to let the story unfold. My job is to capture your candid moments of laughter, tears, joy, and happiness in a way that is thoughtful, creative, and above all…timeless.

Quality
I am passionate about delivering the very best work to you. I know that your photographs are irreplaceable records of your family and life history that you will treasure forever.

Membership
I am proud member of Professional Photographer of Orange County (PPOC), a chapter of Professional Photographer of America (PPA) and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).

MA12copy
19a36d90c6d64d29 1228850635345 IMG 0019copy
IMG 0019copy

6 Reviews for Lok In The Moment

Mony + Jonathan · Married on 08/17/2014

Mikal’s portfolio and work speaks for itself. We loved what we saw online, so we decided to meet with him in person. From our first meeting, we were sold. Mikal is friendly, honest, and professional. He helped us put together a package within our budget and made recommendations to remove items that we did not want.

The awkwardness at the beginning of our engagement photo shoot was expected, but Mikal quickly made us feel comfortable and we ended up having a great time. Mikal impressed us even more on our wedding day. He and his assistant photographer went above and beyond to help capture all the memorable moments of our special day. He was professional and patient with our families (who we’re stressing out since they all wanted their own photos as well) and kept a great attitude the whole time.

Choosing a great photographer to capture our wedding day was the most important decision made during the planning process. Mikal and LOKITM went above and beyond. Mikal is punctual, responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Our photos turned out amazing and we couldn’t be happier. If you are searching for a wedding photographer, look no further. Thank you Mikal!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Natalie · Married on 03/24/2012

Mikal is amazing. He has such an artistic eye. He only has 4 stars right now since I am waiting for the photos to come in and I cannot rate the full quality of service but he was great before and on the day. Mikal really wants to work with you to shoot your wedding how you want. Seeing Mikal's photojournalistic/artistic approach to photography in his portfolio, my husband and I let Mikal be creative. We gave him a list of photos we wanted and he got everything. He was also very conscientious about making sure he shot all the important moments during the reception before his time was up with us. I really appreciated his take charge attitude in wrangling the guests and moving photos along when need be. We booked him through Studio Blue/Bella photography but he can also be booked independently.

Just got the pictures and they are wonderful. Mikal has a sharp eye and is a whiz with capturing the light!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Briana · Married on 03/06/2010

Mikal Lok does great work. He was our photographer for our engagement photos as well as the wedding. He made us feel totally comfortable and took a variety of photos in many different locations all while still enjoying the reception and not feeling like we were away from the party. I couldn't have been happier with the photos!
    Lok in the moment!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Award

Lok In The Moment Pricing

Lok In The Moment Price Rates

Lok In The Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,570.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,787.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Blair Silver & Company
    Blair Silver & Company Wedding DJs

Really like working with Mikal Lok. He's a professional who takes pride in his work and realizes just how important his photography is to his clients and their families.

• Beverly Harris Weddings & Events
    Beverly Harris Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure to work with Lok In The Moment on a couple of occasions. Mikal really cares about his clients. He makes sure you enjoy every moment you spend with him taking photos. He does exceptional work and is very dependable. If you want awesome photos and to have fun in the process, I recommend Lok In The Moment. You won't regret it!

• Red Velvet Occasions
    Red Velvet Occasions Wedding Planners

If you're looking for a talented photographer who cares about his work and his clients, Mikal is your guy. He's very easy to work with, reliable and captures amazing shots. I refer him to all my clients before anyone else. You won't regret selecting Mikal as your photographer.

• 119 Washington Street Placentia, 92870 See on map