Lois Foote

Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for Lois Foote

Sasha · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful job

Lois and Dani are a great and sweet team! They were very easy to work with and I appreciated their flexibility when I changed my mind on my floral order a few times (oops lol). Footes Florals was included in my all inclusive platinum package with my venue Casa Lantana. We got a lot included in that package and only paid a little beyond that for some specific and custom things we wanted. From the initial planning meeting to the mock-up to the day of and all of the communications in between, lois and dani were great to work with. They truly did beautiful work and I felt they really listedn to the vision we had and were able to deliver the look we wanted with our centerpieces, ceremony site, and bridal party florals. Amazing work!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2018

An undiscovered gem!

Lois and Dani are just completely wonderful people! I didn't think I'd have so much fun picking out all the floral arrangements! Lois is a complete genius when it comes to floral arrangements, she takes your idea and makes it a beautiful reality.
    I didn't cry during my vows, but I shed tears of happiness and wonderment when I saw my bouquet and all the beautiful flower arrangements and the flowers for the arch.
    From start to finish, just a dream to work with!

• Brett

Brett · Married on 11/04/2018

A southern belle

We had the best time working with lois. She is an a solute sweetheart, makes you feel like the most important people in the world. Open to ideas and very creative. Venue was beautifully done by her and her team. We brought in props to incorporate into the floral. She did amazing with all of it. Prices are fair, work is amazing.