New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number

About Loft Photography LLC

Thanks you for your interest in Loft Photography LLC. Please visit our Contact page via our website at www.loftphotography.com for all inquiries and availability.

Follow Loft Photography LLC on

loftphotographie 1
ajd12

19 Reviews for Loft Photography LLC

Kassidy · Married on 09/04/2016

Angela at Loft did an AMAZING job! Our engagements turned out phenomenal and even though we only have a few sneak peak photos so far the wedding photos are everything we could have hoped for as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Andrea at Loft is an incredibly talented photographer and it doesn't hurt that she is also one of the sweetest people ever. I fell in love with her style of photography instantly. I got married on 3/26/16 and I hate that it has taken me this long to write a review (thanks for the reminder, WeddingWire!). I was planning my wedding while simultaneously moving from Austin to California, and Andrea was so incredibly accommodating to my schedule. She even offered to meet us in LA over the holidays when she was in San Diego to take our engagement photos!! While she was on vacation! We couldn't do it because we were in Texas for the holidays, but that is how kind and accommodating she is.

We ended up doing our engagement photos on South Congress & the Lamar footbridge (where we got engaged) a few days before our wedding. By this time, Andrea was pretty pregnant, but that did not stop her from lugging around her equipment and walking all over the place to get the best shots (we helped her lug, of course, but still!).

The photos from the wedding day are absolutely stunning and perfect, and I cannot even express how amazing Andrea and her assistant did on them. Loft Photography is worth every. single. penny. and I can't say enough wonderful things about them. The photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • BKPaints

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

If it helps to understand how crazy talented Loft Photography is, I cared more about selecting them as a vendor over my own wedding gown! As a graphic artist, I was very particular about who would be working behind the camera to deliver the style and portraiture I was looking for. Andrea and Abbey absolutely WOW’d me with their stunning images and talent for capturing the natural light in outdoor photos. Knowing my wedding would be all outdoors in the fall, I decided to hire them on to lead our DREAM wedding team! Andrea worked with us on our engagement shoot down in Austin and then Abbey joined her for our day of wedding photos. They are both so beautiful inside and out and have such an incredible passion for the portrait arts. My now husband really liked having them photograph us because they do a great job of telling you exactly what to do, how to hold your arms, where to look, etc. so that its never a guessing game! I hope to hire them again in the future for any possible family portrait sessions and will be highly recommending them to all of our Dallas friends since they travel anywhere! On a side note – they were super flexible with us making the trips down to Austin for our portrait sessions. Thank you Andrea and Abbey for being so wonderful!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Loft Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• New Braunfels, 78130 See on map