Liz Moore Destination Weddings is a travel agency providing destination wedding and honeymoon solutions from their base in Point Roberts, Washington. After hundreds of weddings and over a decade of experience, they have crafted a high-quality service that helps to take all of the stress out of destination weddings. Having visited every country they provide trips to, they have an in-depth knowledge of the needs and requirements that every country may bring. With a dedicated customer support staff ready to help at any time of the day, they are a professional travel service that is ready to help you plan your dream wedding.
Liz Moore Destination Weddings offer a tailored service to their clients. Walking couples through every part of the process, they can ensure that you and your guests make it to your destination in comfort and style. Working with some of the world’s largest travel agencies, they can provide exclusive deals and prices for certain destinations and resorts. Thanks to these close relationships, their planning services are complementary to their clients, helping you to avoid the often costly fee that some travel agents charge. They cater to destination weddings all over the world, but specialize in trips to South Asia, the Caribbean, and South America.
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Liz Moore Destination Weddings & Honeymoons
Recommended by 96% of couples
1 User photo
Lauren Michelle Tindal · Married on 12/07/2019
Destination Wedding Specialist
Heather Tatham helped us coordinate all our wedding guests travel plans, rooms booked, transportation, and hotel room block. She even helped us negotiate pricing with the hotel we chose. She stayed on top of our guests so we didn't have to and everyone was taken care of. I couldn't imagine planning a destination wedding without her assistance. Highly recommend Heather.Sent on 01/28/2020
Liz Moore Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:Thanks so much, Lauren. I'm so glad everything went well for you. Your group was a real pleasure to work with. Your remarks are so kind, and I truly appreciate them. Again, my heartfelt thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day from afar!
Sarah Wozniak · Getting married on 12/02/2021
Our Cabo Dream Wedding
My husband and I reached out to LizMoore in January of 2019 as we had set our sites on a destination wedding and had heard great things about their services.
Choosing a resort was not easy. There are so many options in Mexico! But once we had the location and some details decided on (5 star but allows children in Los Cabos) it was much easier to decide.
Once you have your resort chosen and time of the year, be prepared for a lot of back and fourth about flights and vacation packages! We chose Westjet vacations and have friends all over Canada. Trying to guess how many people would come and which airport they would be flying out of, was not a simple task but Keeley was so professional and helpful during this task.
Once that step is over, you are passed along to a wedding coordinator at your resort. We chose Dreams Los Cabos and our coordinator was Virginia. She was so amazing! Unfortunately, 6 months later Virginia moved on to another position and we were passed off to another coordinator named Karina (who was lovely but much less attentive and detail oriented than Virginia).
Overall, our wedding day and trip as a whole was AMAZING! We were blown away and overwhelmed by the wedding decor/set up and the ability to visit with our best friends and close relatives for a whole week in paradise.
I will admit that there were some small hiccups through the resort that didn't feel small at the time. Here is a brief summary:
1. There were a few guests that the resort stated that they did not have reservations for. They were given rooms eventually but had to deal with a bunch of stress for a few hours until it was sorted.
2. We were not given an upgrade but many of our friends were (amazing top floor suites with multiple rooms etc. etc. ... strange that preference wasn't given to the wedding couple but we didn't fuss).
3. My husband's parents and many other guests were given rooms with 2 doubles rather than 1 king they had requested. Again, nothing we would have stressed over, but his parents were definitely not impressed.
4. Our photographer that we paid to bring from Canada was not on the WestJet transfer pickup list from to transfer back to the airport at the end of the trip. The bus driver argued with us about whether she had to pay for the transfer back. Again, annoying, but got sorted out.
5. The 'makeup artist' was not a makeup artist nor could she speak English ... Thankfully I had lots of friends and family who are resourceful and talented and the day turned out to be absolute PERFECTION.
6. For guests that were not staying at Dreams, they had to pay for a day pass to join us. Our contract stated that the cost was $115 USD per person but there was fine print that stated that they could only come 1 hour in advance of the wedding and then had to depart within 30 minutes of the wedding ending. However, the resort security was telling people different prices throughout the week.
Overall, LizMoore's service (specifically Keeley Dahl), helpfulness, and flexibility was fantastic! We especially loved being upgraded to plus seats round trip on our flights round trip. Thank you so much!!! I believe most (if not all) hiccups were Dreams related and at the end of the day we are incredibly happy and everyone had an amazing time!
Sent on 03/06/2020
Liz Moore Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:Hi Sarah,