3901 Sterling Place, Anacortes, WA 98221 Map · Phone number

About Legendary World Travel by Karen

Legendary World Travel by Karen is a travel agency specializing in travel services for destination weddings, honeymoons, romantic trips, and other special vacations. Karen will help you find the best place for your dream trip with a completely stress-free experience. Karen is also able to often get added value to your trip such as couples massages, romantic beach dinners, upgraded rooms and many other little perks.

When planning your Destination Wedding with Legendary World Travel by Karen, Karen will help you find the best locations and hotels, connect you with a wedding coordinator, and handle all travel plans, payments and questions for you and your guests.

Honeymoons and other travel experiences, Karen will work with you to find out what your interests are and what types of activities you want to do while on your trip. From there she will develop quotes for you to review, keeping in mind what your budget is for your trip, and finding just the perfect place for you. No matter where you plan to travel, you will get a completely customized vacation experience catered to your personal needs and ideas. Karen will also make dinner reservation, schedule spa treatments and book excursions for you if you would like! Whether it be the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti, Asia or the United States, Karen will find you the perfect fit! Karen will also be available to you for questions and to be your travel advocate shall anything go wrong on your trip.

So get in touch with Karen, so that you can start planning your honeymoon or destination wedding!!

Follow Legendary World Travel by Karen on

Legendary World Travel by Karen 4
Legendary World Travel by Karen 5
  • Alex

Alex Eppenauer · Married on 08/25/2019

Most Amazing Honeymoon Ever!

Karen planned our honeymoon to French Polynesia and is truly a great travel agent who will go the extra mile for you! I was feeling stressed out about planning a wedding and honeymoon but was hesitant to use a travel agent as I never had before, but I am so happy I did.

Karen responded quickly to my inquiry and we spoke on the phone so she could answer all of my questions. Shortly after, she came up with an initial quote and we personalized and tweaked the details from there. She made sure that all of the resorts could accommodate a gluten free diet as I have celiac disease and she helped us book all of our activities too. She also really made sure to match our budget and I felt like we got a great deal on all of the nice places we stayed (go for the overwater bungalows, they are worth it!) Beyond being a great planner, Karen is super responsive, she even answered one of my texts the night before we left at 9 pm.

We had an absolutely amazing honeymoon that exceeded our expectations, it was luxurious, romantic and adventurous. It was all so easy and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking! Thank you, Karen!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Legendary World Travel by Karen's reply:

Thank you Alex and Tom! I am so happy to hear about your fabulous time on both Moorea and Bora Bora. Thank you so much for trusting in me for this once in a lifetime trip! The pictures you sent me are amazing! I hope to work with you both again in the future! :) Karen
  • Katherine

Katherine Hudson-Tillman · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

Karen is so professional and goes above and beyond for her clients. She was always available and responded so quickly anytime I had a question or concern. I had guests that were a bit difficult and she handled each situation so well. I will recommend Karen to everyone who is looking for a travel agent and I look forward to using her services again for future travel. She made my destination wedding planning process such a breeze.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Legendary World Travel by Karen's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine! It was a pleasure working with you and Nate! I am so excited for the two of you and your new little one that is on the way!! Can't wait to plan a family vacation for you all once she is here! :) xoxo

Barb Coffin · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply The Best

Karen Rose is by far the best travel agent I have ever worked with. She has set up numerous trips for us and the last one was a second honeymoon and it was awesome, as usual. She goes above and beyond. She gives you lots of options, goes the extra mile, suggests different places to visit and sets them up. We had a snow storm on our trip back from Hawaii and she rearranged the flights for us. She takes all the worry out of a trip so you can just focus on enjoying yourself. I would highly recommend her and have to my friends and family. She is our go to person every time we travel. Now we are trying to set up airline reservations and car rentals for a family reunion, and she right away gave us three options. She is kind, responsive, smart and honestly goes above and beyond. I cannot say enough about the service we have received. Thank you Karen for making all our trips so enjoyable.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Barb,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I appreciate you so much! I am glad that you and Charlie had such a wonderful second honeymoon in Hawaii! I always love when I get an email from you for another trip! It has been a joy working with you and your family over the years!

Award

Legendary World Travel by Karen FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance