3901 Sterling Place, Anacortes, WA 98221 Map · Phone number

About Legendary World Travel by Karen

Legendary World Travel by Karen is a travel agency specializing in travel services for destination weddings, honeymoons, romantic trips, and other special vacations. Karen will help you find the best place for your dream trip with a completely stress-free experience. Karen is also able to often get added value to your trip such as couples massages, romantic beach dinners, upgraded rooms and many other little perks.

When planning your Destination Wedding with Legendary World Travel by Karen, Karen will help you find the best locations and hotels, connect you with a wedding coordinator, and handle all travel plans, payments and questions for you and your guests.

Honeymoons and other travel experiences, Karen will work with you to find out what your interests are and what types of activities you want to do while on your trip. From there she will develop quotes for you to review, keeping in mind what your budget is for your trip, and finding just the perfect place for you. No matter where you plan to travel, you will get a completely customized vacation experience catered to your personal needs and ideas. Karen will also make dinner reservation, schedule spa treatments and book excursions for you if you would like! Whether it be the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti, Asia or the United States, Karen will find you the perfect fit! Karen will also be available to you for questions and to be your travel advocate shall anything go wrong on your trip.

So get in touch with Karen, so that you can start planning your honeymoon or destination wedding!!

Follow Legendary World Travel by Karen on

Legendary World Travel by Karen 6
Legendary World Travel by Karen 7

Barb Coffin · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply The Best

Karen Rose is by far the best travel agent I have ever worked with. She has set up numerous trips for us and the last one was a second honeymoon and it was awesome, as usual. She goes above and beyond. She gives you lots of options, goes the extra mile, suggests different places to visit and sets them up. We had a snow storm on our trip back from Hawaii and she rearranged the flights for us. She takes all the worry out of a trip so you can just focus on enjoying yourself. I would highly recommend her and have to my friends and family. She is our go to person every time we travel. Now we are trying to set up airline reservations and car rentals for a family reunion, and she right away gave us three options. She is kind, responsive, smart and honestly goes above and beyond. I cannot say enough about the service we have received. Thank you Karen for making all our trips so enjoyable.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Barb,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I appreciate you so much! I am glad that you and Charlie had such a wonderful second honeymoon in Hawaii! I always love when I get an email from you for another trip! It has been a joy working with you and your family over the years!

Kayla · Married on 02/22/2018

Karen was my Destination Wedding travel agent, and she was amazing! Assisting me with every little and big thing, every step of the way. She made travel arrangements for us and our 30 guests. She took so much stress and pressure off me while planning the wedding. I’m so grateful I had her. ANY QUESTION I had, (there was sooo many) she gave me such prompt responses to. She made the whole process so easy. I can’t imagine doing a destination wedding without her. She’s super knowledgeable and friendly too.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Legendary World Travel by Karen's reply:

Kayla it was truly a pleasure working with you, Jeff and all of your family and friends. The pictures were amazing and I am so glad you all had so much fun and enjoyed it! Thank you so much for continuing to have confidence in my services....working on your next trip as I type this!! :)

Karli · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen is the frigg'n BEST!
    Before booking our honeymoon with Karen we had used a different agent for another trip later in the year (after the honeymoon). The experience with the other agent was terrible and stressful. Finding Karen was a godsend. She actually looked into the trip i didn't book with her just to help me out when the other agent didn't respond for a couple weeks. She responds most times within an hour of my emailing her which is wonderful. She is efficient, fast, knowledgeable and best of all she comes to you with several options, ideas, and tips on things you'd never think of. Including a packing list!
    I cannot recommend this wonder woman enough. I have now used her services for a few trips and will never book another trip without her. I have also referred several people to her and those who have spoken to her have nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Legendary World Travel by Karen 8
    Legendary World Travel by Karen 9

Legendary World Travel by Karen's reply:

You are so kind Karli! Thank you sooo much for your review. I love working with you and all those you have referred! You are the best!!

Award

Legendary World Travel by Karen FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance