Totem Travel

12305 120th Ave NE Suite D, Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

About Totem Travel

Our tropical travel experts offer personal honeymoon planning services at guaranteed lowest prices. Our travel specialists have been to all the most popular adult only all inclusive resorts and we visit the Caribbean, South Pacific, Hawaii and Mexico every year so we can help you choose the perfect destination for a romantic and memorable honeymoon.

The Matterhorn in Switzerland
Wedding gazebo in Jamaica
Matangi Fiji
Matangi Fiji

3 Reviews for Totem Travel

I found Totem Travel at the Seattle Wedding Expo. There were two vendors there and the only person who got back to me was Patty from Totem Travel. We booked a Sandals Resort in St. Lucia with her. She did and awesome job. She was knowledgeable, quick to respond to my emails, and we had a flawless trip. Everything went so smoothly that we are glad that we went through her than just doing it online ourselves. It didn't cost us anything extra to book through her or to have her help. Which is awesome when you are trying to save and budget for a wedding. We loved our Sandals resort and have decided that we would like to go to another one in the future, on a different island. When that time comes I will be contacting Patty to have her help us again =) Thank you Patty for helping us plan an AMAZING honeymoon!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Linda is the agent i worked with since my entire family has a history of working with her and she did not let us down. She was incredible, and our honeymoon was everything we wished for and more! She listened to what we wanted and gave us more than that for such a good price. She knows the ins and outs of so many resorts and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Katarina

Katarina · Married on 05/18/2013

First thing I want to mention is that I am not what you would call a seasoned traveler. In fact, I hadn't traveled anywhere for over 13 years, and never had traveled without additional family members. But I knew that for our honeymoon we needed some additional help to book the trip of our dreams.

When I first contacted Totem Travel, I did it through e-mail and talked to the manager Linda. She was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. After a few inquiries over e-mail she told me that it would be best if I came into the actual business to discuss details and possibly book the trip.

When I first went in I met with a woman named Patty. She was beyond helpful, and was more than catering to the fact that I had no idea what I was doing. I felt as if I was in really good hands so I booked our honeymoon with Totem Travel. As the months went passed Patty was able to continue answering all my questions and helping me book additional details for our trip.

Sometimes I would stop by Totem Travel to ask additional questions or confirm other details and even after months I would walk in and Patty would recognize me right away, ask me about how my work was going, remembering every detail that I had ever told her. It is great when a business these days can have that extra personal touch. I wouldn't even have to remind her who I was ever, because she was always one step ahead of me.

We just got back from our honeymoon a few days ago and every little detail that I had discussed with Patty went exactly as she had said. She had requested to the hotel that we get a hotel room in a certain area and we did. She made sure that we sat next to eachother on every flight, and not every couple was that lucky.

The trip was exactly what she had led my expectations to be. And it was the absolute perfect honeymoon. Upon arriving back I even received an e-mail from her asking how it went and wanting to see pictures. :)

I would recommend this business to everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Totem Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance