1271 Las Vistillas Lane, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number

About liz margin makeup

Before becoming a Sedona bridal makeup artist, Liz worked her beauty magic on some of the most fabulous models and actresses in the fashion and entertainment industry in NY and LA. She's worked on advertising campaigns like Guess Jeans, Tissot Watches, and Gucci, shooting in beautiful and exotic locations like Italy, London, and Israel. Now almost exclusively working with brides in Scottsdale, Phoenix and Sedona, Liz brings that same aesthetic perfection, glamour and expertise to the wedding arena, creating magazine worthy results for her clients. Her 20 years of experience in the fashion world makes her one of the most sought after artists in Arizona, and her professionalism and calming demeanor is always a relaxing factor on a stressful wedding day.

Screenshot20111223at8 05 30PM
w1
sedonabridepbgshoota0419

36 Reviews for liz margin makeup

Robin · Married on 10/12/2014

Liz did an amazing job for my wedding. I didn't have to touch anything up other than a little lipstick after dinner. I wanted a glamorous look for my big day, and glamorous is exactly what I got. Liz took little steps along the way so I could get exactly what I was hoping for. I was impressed with Liz's portfolio prior to working with her. We came from out of town, so there was not a trial, yet Liz exceeded my expectations and I felt amazingly beautiful on my wedding day.

I highly recommend Liz Margin and the Sedona Beauty Team. It was a stress-free and fun experience. Liz also applied my daughter and my mother's makeup and all three of us were more than satisfied with her work. Liz is a true artist.

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2012

Liz is very talented at what she does, she's also hilarious and a lot of fun to work with, I was so glad I had her around to keep me laughing and talking when the wedding day jitters sat in and I ended up needing to go through half a travel pack of Tums.

Before going out to Sedona I had her browse my Pinterest to see what looks I wanted and then when she saw me in person she did a great job of recommending the right colors and sticking false eyelashes - a bridal must - on me.

It isn't often that I feel gorgeous and confident at the same time but I really, truly did on my wedding day. Often she works with Lindsay Hausch for hair, they are a great team so I would recommend you book them both together if you can.

• Sue

Sue · Married on 06/12/2012

I had a friend who used Liz for her make up and absolutely loved her! She did a beautiful job!

liz margin makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

• Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers
    Cameron & Kelly Arizona Photographers Wedding Photographers

Liz is always at the top of our list for makeup referrals. We love to refer Liz not only for our wedding clients but for any commercial shoots we have! She is a true artist and works her magic on all our clients. We love Liz!

• Harrison Hurwitz Photography
    Harrison Hurwitz Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is simply the best.

• Bliss Extraordinary Floral
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

It is always a pleasure to work with Liz Margin and her bride's are GORGEOUS!!!

• 1271 Las Vistillas Lane San Marcos, CA 92078 See on map