70 crowder road, Leicester, NC 28806 Map · Phone number

About Liz Black Makeup

Brides, if you want a makeup artist who's down to earth and listens to what your saying, works hard, is funny (bonus) and will make you look your best on your wedding day, than look no further! Airbrush upgrades available! Every session comes with a set of temporary lashes! Available for travel. Can accommodate large parties. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Liz Black Makeup on

Liz Black Makeup 5
Liz Black Makeup 6
Liz Black Makeup 7

Tara Chalker · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible... you need her!

I booked with Liz without even doing a trial because I had an out of state wedding and was running out of time. I saw her work online and knew she would be good. I had no idea how incredible she would be though. I got married in a very remote part of NC and Liz made the trek. She arrived on-time with bells on. It was an early start and she came in looking gorgeous and very professional. I had 6 makeup services needed (me, my mom, and 4 bridesmaids). Liz truly made everyone feel so good. Each look was customized to what our wishes were from more natural beauty to full blown glam. My mom looked so beautiful and had the perfect age-appropriate look. My girls were flawless! I'm not the most confident person, but I honestly felt so pretty on my wedding day, exactly how a bride should feel! What also made my experience so great with Liz is that she is efficient. We actually finished ahead of schedule, which was a huge stress relief for me. Also, my entire day from pictures to ceremony to reception was all outside in the summer. It was hot and humid in the Smokey's. Our makeup did not move, smudge, or need any touch-ups throughout the night. Just remember, you will have your pictures as memories for the rest of your life and what a difference your makeup can have on how they turn out. Our photographer (Laurie Wilson- see bride and groom pic) was so impressed and she has worked with several wonderful MUAs. Liz is, hands down, the best artist I've ever worked with. I cannot recommend her enough. Down the road, when I plan to have more professional photos done, I'm making arrangements with Liz! She is unbelievably talented and the absolute sweetest. I'm so thankful that my matron of honor found her.

Liz Black Makeup 8
    Liz Black Makeup 9

Ella · Married on 07/13/2019

Flawless in every way!

Liz did my makeup for my wedding in July and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience from start to finish. She was super responsive, punctual, straightforward and helpful with planning for the wedding makeup. Loved getting to do a full trial (which is included in the price) and she was so good to do exactly what I asked and didn’t mind to tweak until she got it perfect. I ended up getting her to do the makeup for the rest of my family for the wedding and they all agreed it was such a treat and they had never had their makeup look so good. I would highly recommend her- I promise she is the best!

Leah Simpson · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing work, even better person

If you’re looking for the the most talented, kind, and fun makeup artist Liz is it. I was really worried about finding a great makeup artist because it’s such an important part of the day and the photographs and as soon as I saw liz’s work I knew I wanted to book her. The makeup quality the day of was absolutely amazing and the makeup lasted all day (I had an outdoor wedding on a warm June day) when I would normally have to touch up multiple times on a normal day. Liz was also so flexible with us when we had some bumps in the road. More than anything, she was such a joy to be around on my wedding day. She helped make the hectic day fun and she completely kept me from having a breakdown when the florist brought the wrong flowers. Liz is an amazing makeup artist and an even more wonderful person. If you’re thinking of using her services don’t hesitate - you won’t regret it!

Liz Black Makeup 10

Liz Black Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 1.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 1.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 1.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 1.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 1.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 1.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 1.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 1.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00