1931 Penny Ln SE, Marietta, GA 30067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
  • Pricing

About Livvy Kristin Photography

Hello, and thank you for stopping by!

My name is Olivia (or "Livvy") and I've been a wedding and portrait photographer for seven years. In 2017, I left my comfy marketing job to be in my favorite place, behind the camera, full-time... and I haven't looked back since.

My style of photography is best described as intimate photojournalism. I love to connect with couples to find the heartbeat of their relationship and bring that into every image. The galleries I deliver are collections of photos that retell stories and divulge the love and happiness between two people becoming one.

I would love to sit down over a cup of coffee (on me of course!) and hear more about your love story, the special day you're planning, and how I can capture it for you!

- Olivia

4r0a6057

7 Reviews for Livvy Kristin Photography

• B.J.

B.j. Morris · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing Experiance Top to Bottom!

From initial contact to final delivery, Olivia has been a sheer delight to work with. She deeply cares about her couples and strives to highlight what makes them unique so their personality shows through each and every image. My husband is super uncomfortable in front of a camera and she managed to turn him into a natural model with her charm and easy-going personality.
    She was incredibly efficient during our engagement shoot and managed to squeeze in a few locations during a brief sunset without us ever feeling rushed or making us uncomfortable. Our wedding day was no different; she somehow managed to be everywhere, capturing everything (she was the only one taking photos for our ceremony) but without being seen! Im pretty sure she is a master of photog-ninjitsu...
    I was legitimately surprised at how many of my and my husband’s “little moments” during our day ended up getting photographed. She truly has a sixth sense about these things.
    I even had a couple of sneak peeks to show off to our table mates on our honeymoon cruise the next day!
    I really, truly cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Magical Photos

When I was shopping around for photographers I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. I liked some classic shots, and I liked some informal shots. So I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a photographer that would quite "mesh" with my style. And then I saw Livvy's work.

Livvy has a wonderful personal style of enhancing certain colors and shadows in her shots that give every photo a magical feel to it whether it's a classic shot or an informal, in the moment shot. I could just feel the magic and love in all of her portfolio shots.

Meeting her was like meeting my best friend. I had been worried about meeting photographers as I have a facial paralysis that makes taking photos a little challenging for me, I was embarrassed to mention it to any of them. Livvy was so easy to talk to about what I had in mind for photos that I felt comfortable mentioning my paralysis and asking her if she knew a good way to handle it. She didn't even bat an eye and was able to show me other shots she had staged around certain imperfections previous clients had asked her to work around.

On the day of Livvy and Cliff (her second photographer) were amazing. They arrived before I did at the venue to grab beautiful shots of the venue before guests arrived. Livvy was amazing at posing my family for all of the family shots despite my Grandmother refusing to stop eating her appetizers and my sister disappearing after the ceremony. We got more time to spend with our guests since Livvy got the family photos done in no time. All of the guests loved how many shots Livvy and Cliff got of them having fun at the reception and one of the Groomsmen even uses a picture of him as his professional headshot now.

If I did it all over again I would pick Livvy again in a heartbeat, and I'm making sure everyone knows who took my amazing wedding photos.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

Olivia was fantastic! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and they were both amazing! She was always in contact with me throughout the months leading to our wedding. Olivia was extremely fast in editing our photos and getting them back to us in a timely manor. 12 days after my wedding my father in law passed away and I contacted Olivia to see if she could edit some photos with him in them. She responded within minutes and had my pictures to me in just a few hours. She is truly amazing and what she does! Thank you Olivia!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Award

Livvy Kristin Photography Pricing

Livvy Kristin Photography Price Rates

• Zachary Will Weddings Wedding Videographers

Olivia is one of the best photographers I know! Everytime I get to work with her is a dream!

• 1931 Penny Ln SE Marietta, 30067 See on map
    Location of (Livvy Kristin Photography)