400 Central Avenue Suite 004, Winnetka, IL 60093 Map · Phone number

About LiveWire Entertainment

LiveWire Entertainment is a newly formed subsidiary of the MFO Entertainment Group specializing in DJ's, lighting, sound, and entertainers to make your special occasion a truly memorable event. Conceived by industry veterans Larry King and Matthew Schumacher, LiveWire Entertainment aims to raise the bar on the standard of DJ driven events across the city of Chicago and the Midwest.

Website and more info coming soon!

large 69
I1240
I1268
I1288
LiveWire Entertainment
nelly and crowd hands in the air
I1346
large 69
d4d50ce85ff03ab6 1426791502692 large 19
I1182

9 Reviews for LiveWire Entertainment

There is no band out there that compares to LKO. Larry put on a spectacular show for our wedding and our guests are still talking about it today. After our wedding, we had more comments on what an unbelievably amazing band we had and everyone wanted to know who they were. All of our wedding guests were on the dance floor right from the start of the night with the incredible band, and the night was still going strong with LKO's DJ past 1:00am. I can't say enough good things about working with Larry and his team and my husband and I had the best night of our entire lives.

Sent on 09/03/2014

If you want the absolute best band for your wedding, then book the Larry King Orchestra! They are unbelievably talented and can give you and your guests the evening of your dreams. Everyone will rave about the music, and Larry is so much fun to work with!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

This is a wonderful band that really took interest in our needs for our wedding. They were energetic and fun to work with. They sounded amazing. So many people commented on how well the band performed. They really did an amazing job, our wedding was so much fun!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

LiveWire Entertainment FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• An Urban Affair
    An Urban Affair Wedding Planners

The Larry King Orchestra has consistently been our clients' favorite band for their weddings. Larry and the band keep the dance floor packed, everyone dances and the sound is uncomparable. All clients say that their wedding wouldn't have been the same without the Larry King Orchestra and we couldn't agree more. True professionals, from the initial contact with Mike Weber to the meeting(s) with Larry and Mike, to the wedding day with the full band. NOTE: defintely spring for the turntablist to have continuous music...worth every cent (and more!)

• 400 Central Avenue, Suite 004 Winnetka, 60093 See on map