Live Love Laugh Events

Sanford, FL View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Live Love Laugh Events is a certified wedding planning company based out of Central Florida. These experienced wedding planners will work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration, providing a stress-free and memorable experience that you can cherish forever.

Live Love Laugh Events offers many services and packages to suit your unique needs and budget. The wedding planning services they provide for your special day include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered

Live Love Laugh Events is based in Lake Mary, FL and services weddings throughout Central Florida. As international certified planners, they are available to travel for destination weddings worldwide.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney G. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Look no further people...

REBECCA LANG (Not Becky!) was our coordinator through some of the most challenging and uncertain times throughout the pandemic. I cannot put into words the VALUE she brought to our planning process. Not only was she highly attentive and positive each time we interacted, but she acted as a beacon of strength when I was feeling absolutely hopeless. She brought creativity and fun back into my planning process and was persistent when I started to waiver from the timeline. All that aside, the real thing that impressed me was our rehearsal & day-of experience. We were going to potentially come into bad weather and had to come up with a backup plan that I initially, did not love. We had to move our ceremony inside and I felt that our outdoor décor may go to waste. Not only did she give me the reassurance I needed to make the right decision, but she kept my VERY persistent family in-check. She diffused any and all pushback that would have put my event at risk. Her focus was 100% concentrated on maximizing our wedding experience and ensuring the guests were happy and comfortable. She ensured all my décor was repurposed and arranged BEAUTIFULLY. I tear up even thinking about how perfect everything looked at the end. Everyone, from my mom to my friends, were commending what a FANTASTIC job she did. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have felt much differently about my event if she was not managing it. People say that event planners are worth their weight in gold but I think that's an understatement. No matter your budget, Rebecca is a MUST-HAVE.
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 10/17/2021

Rebecca and Ehko are fantastic fun wedding planners

Rebecca and Ehko were the best wedding planners we could have asked for. They definitely love what they do and made our wedding celebration extra special. They helped keep things on time, smooth and took care of anything that came up for us. Both always asked what they could do for us. They love their job and it shows. They are a very special duo and should be planning your wedding or event you have! Simply the BEST.
  • Layni
    Layni C. Married on 09/25/2021

Just like a dream

Rebecca did such an AMAZING job with our wedding. Everything was perfect, and more beautiful than I ever could have expected! She was such a pleasure to work with from start to end. We couldn’t have pulled off such a fun/great event without her help! She was incredibly detail oriented and thought of everything! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Eshell & Orlando
    22 photos · 07/10/2021

Sanford Sanford, FL, 32773
Location of (Live Love Laugh Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding