Live Love Laugh Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 01/02/2022

Look no further people...

REBECCA LANG (Not Becky!) was our coordinator through some of the most challenging and uncertain times throughout the pandemic. I cannot put into words the VALUE she brought to our planning process. Not only was she highly attentive and positive each time we interacted, but she acted as a beacon of strength when I was feeling absolutely hopeless. She brought creativity and fun back into my planning process and was persistent when I started to waiver from the timeline. All that aside, the real thing that impressed me was our rehearsal & day-of experience. We were going to potentially come into bad weather and had to come up with a backup plan that I initially, did not love. We had to move our ceremony inside and I felt that our outdoor décor may go to waste. Not only did she give me the reassurance I needed to make the right decision, but she kept my VERY persistent family in-check. She diffused any and all pushback that would have put my event at risk. Her focus was 100% concentrated on maximizing our wedding experience and ensuring the guests were happy and comfortable. She ensured all my décor was repurposed and arranged BEAUTIFULLY. I tear up even thinking about how perfect everything looked at the end. Everyone, from my mom to my friends, were commending what a FANTASTIC job she did. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have felt much differently about my event if she was not managing it. People say that event planners are worth their weight in gold but I think that's an understatement. No matter your budget, Rebecca is a MUST-HAVE.
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 10/17/2021

Rebecca and Ehko are fantastic fun wedding planners

Rebecca and Ehko were the best wedding planners we could have asked for. They definitely love what they do and made our wedding celebration extra special. They helped keep things on time, smooth and took care of anything that came up for us. Both always asked what they could do for us. They love their job and it shows. They are a very special duo and should be planning your wedding or event you have! Simply the BEST.
  • Layni
    Layni C. Married on 09/25/2021

Just like a dream

Rebecca did such an AMAZING job with our wedding. Everything was perfect, and more beautiful than I ever could have expected! She was such a pleasure to work with from start to end. We couldn’t have pulled off such a fun/great event without her help! She was incredibly detail oriented and thought of everything! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.
  • Eshell
    Eshell S. Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent Excellent Excellent

THANK YOU Rebecca ! What made Rebecca stood out among the other seven wedding planners we interviewed was not only her beautiful smile , but the packages that she offered. When we hired Rebecca we had already hired all our vendors. Therefore, we felt that her Month of Coordination package was best for us. It still was not cheap ;however, it did provided us just the right amount of coordination we needed along the way . And by the time the month leading to our wedding arrived we were ready to turn EVERYTHING over to her and breathe a sigh of relief! LOL so this package was worth it all !!!!! Rebecca has the brains for Wedding planning/coordinating from all the little planning details questions she asked us , her expertise and professionalism significantly helped to make our dream wedding come through! Our family members are still saying how A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Rebecca is and we are a week post wedding 🤣❤️…. Are you contemplating who you should hire for your wedding planner/coordinator? - hit up Rebecca !
    #newyearnewsmiths
    #thesmithsvendorsacknowledgements
    Emily Married on 07/04/2021

Rebecca Rocks!!

We can’t thank Rebecca enough for making our wedding day absolutely PERFECT!! From the moment we started working with her she made us feel comfortable and stress free. Rebecca has a spirit and energy that is contagious and is one of the hardest working people we have ever seen! She does it all!! This was truly the happiest day of our lives, and Rebecca was the one who made that all happen!! Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ ~ Emily and Christina
  • Joshua
    Joshua P. Married on 06/14/2021

We Lived. We Loved. We Laughed.

We Lived. We Loved. And we shared lots of Laughs! 😄

Words could not begin to express the appreciation, the thoughts, or the love we have for you. From the beginning, you were by our sides every step of the way and helped make the process of planning our wedding more and more pleasant. Although it is such a beautiful moment, it does get stressful during the planning process. Looking for every single detail to be perfect and making sure all attendees are well entertained and taken care of is a huge task and you along with your desire to help and assist, brought our dream to life. You are an artist that brings life to what we vision but sometimes can’t explain. From the bottom of both of our hearts, we thank you over and over again and we can’t wait to work with you in the future!

PS, thank you for hemming the groomsmen’s pants lol!!!
  • MC-Ian
    Mc-Ian W. Married on 05/29/2021

Rebecca was a DREAM

Rebecca helped us plan a last minute, tightly budgeted wedding and the outcome was more amazing than I could've dreamt! She had great suggestions, but more than that, she is the most organized, "on it" person I could've hoped for!!
    Jemelle S. Married on 03/20/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

Actions speak louder than words. And LiveLoveLaugh Events definitely did just that and more! Rebecca was very responsive & delivered
    the exact vision of our wedding.
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas A. Married on 02/06/2021

We are thankful Live Love Laugh Events

Words cannot express what Rebecca has done for us. Without her we would be clueless and lost in our wedding planning. She was more than just our wedding planner. She has become a dear friend for life. She has one of the best work ethics I’ve ever seen and she is relentless in her pursuit of making her client’s dream wedding come true. She will work for you and your spouse tirelessly. She will make sure you will get the best deals when it comes to booking other vendors. She will let you know whenever wedding promotional deals pops up. We literally won a contest where we only spent $600 on our flowers when the originally price would have been easily over $2,500. She is insightful and knowledgeable when it comes to the wedding industry. She’s innovative and will tell you like it is because she wants to see you enjoy your big day. If you have an issue, she will be the first to get on the phone with whoever you are having that issue with. One thing about Rebecca is that she loves her timeline and sticks by it. She is very organized and that is something that is something to keep an eye on when booking a wedding planner. We vow and promise that you will be in great hands with Rebecca. She is a godsend and she is such an amazing person. She will prevent brides from going into bridezilla mode! We were grateful and humbled to have her by our side on our wedding day. Everything went flawless because of her. If you have the chance to book her, do it. You will not regret it. Throughout the process she really made us Live Love and Laugh. Thank you Rebecca! - Love Nick & Jasmine Acuna (02/06/21)
  • Celina
    Celina Y. Married on 02/03/2021

We couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner!

Our wedding was absolutely fantastic thanks to Rebecca and Live Love Laugh Events! Everything was beautiful, from beginning to end. If we could, we would live it all again! We can't thank her enough for all the hard work she put into our wedding day.

What stood out to us the most throughout our planning was how easy Rebecca is to work with. We can’t begin to express how much fun she is to plan an event with! She is detailed, organized, and friendly. We can’t recommend her highly enough. We couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner!

Chris and Celina Hunt
    Allie M. Married on 01/16/2021

Hire rebecca!

I do not know if I could put into words how much I love Rebecca, but I will give it a try. Rebecca was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the actual wedding day. She is super organized and on top of everything! All our friends and family members LOVED her and couldn't stop talking about her after the wedding. I would recommend Rebecca to everyone and anyone! She is a delight and an added bonus....she loves High School Musical! :)
  • Brooke
    Brooke K. Married on 11/01/2020

She is amazing!

Rebecca from Live Love Laugh is the best wedding coordinator you could have. She made sure my wedding day went so smoothly. She set everything up for us, had everything we happened to forget and managed to get my lost grandmother to the wedding. She has been so involved every step of the wedding. She joined calls with vendors and found a last month vendor when something fell through. She is worth every penny and more. Not to mention she is a wonderful person. You won’t regret having her as your coordinator!
    Sean D. Married on 10/07/2020

Our Fairy God-Wedding Planner!

Rebecca with Live, Love, Laugh Events saved our lives. We hurriedly searched for a wedding planner with only six weeks left before our wedding day—so we were stressing out a fair bit—but when she came in things got so streamlined and easy. Rebecca handled every situation and roadblock that came at us with such a professional persona and attitude. She treated us with respect and did her best to do what we wished for on our wedding day. On the day of she ensured that the entire day went without a hiccup and without us missing a beat—or, if something had gone off-script, we had no idea of it and she took care of it straight away (and would tell us about it after the fact, just to make sure we were in the know!). And she always had a smile whenever we approached her. Communication could not have been easier on the day of the wedding as well as during the days leading up to it. The company name is certainly something they hold true to. We lived in the moment, were shown love during our big day, and laughed along the way. We cannot imagine the day without Live, Love, Laugh Events taking part, and without them, we wouldn’t have gotten the wedding we dreamt of.
    Tangela M. Married on 08/22/2020

A Brides Best Friend

There are no words to express how helpful Rebecca was during my wedding. She managed the entire process from beginning to end. The train on my dress was torn and she was already prepared to fix it. She was able to sew it together in no time! Everything was so easy because she was there. She taught me the value of having a wedding coordinator and I can’t imagine how my wedding would have turned out if it wasn’t for her. I would give her a 100 stars if I could 💜
  • Amber
    Amber G. Married on 04/11/2020

The Bomb.com!

After getting engaged and attempting to plan everything for our wedding myself, I became overwhelmed with work and school and set out to find a planner. After searching for the perfect wedding planner, we found Rebecca! We were referred to Rebecca by the Hard Rock Hotel in Daytona Beach. Rebecca was nothing short of amazing! From every detail including the invitations and decor, the photographer/videographer, and the food, she was on point! We literally just had to show up lol! Thank you so much to Rebecca and her team for being apart of such a significant time in our lives!

Live Love Laugh Events's reply:

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for writing this review! I LOVED being part of you and Greg's wedding day. Planning it from the beginning while you guys lived in Atlanta, was pretty awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves!
  • Stela
    Stela F. Married on 02/23/2020

Great service!

Our wedding was planned in less than two months. We hired all vendors and because I am in the industry, I took the challenge of making my flowers arrangements and bouquet. The venue package had Rebecca services included for the ceremony. Rebecca contacted us ten days before the wedding and gave us peace of mind. I was a bit overwhelmed on the last few days. She set timelines for all contracted vendors. The ceremony and reception were perfect and went smoothly. Rebecca is very proactive, and she plan ahead to prevent unwanted situations. She even asked me if my mom had transportation for the wedding! 😀 In addition, she helped my friends to set up the room. We are very pleased with her services. Thank you so much to Rebecca! We highly recommend her!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 11/17/2019

Everything you will need for your wedding

When I started my wedding journey, I was confident in my ability to plan everything myself. As we got down to the last couple of months, I realized that there was no way that I could enjoy myself at the wedding and have everything go as smoothly as a hoped. In comes Rebecca. Simply put, the BEST COORDINATOR EVER. She came in and put all my anxieties at ease and saved my wedding!!! I hired her for the month prior to my wedding to help me clean up all the loose ends. She did that and BEYOND.

On our wedding day a month ago, she was a force of nature. There exactly when I needed her and always seen tidying this, arranging that, directing this. Bringing my vision to life with complete confidence. I kid you not, 4minutes before I was about to walk down the aisle, I snagged the tool on my dress and it left a gaping hole. Without missing a beat this lady sewed that sucker up in 2mins flat. I was near tears before, but SHE FIXED THAT. If you are debating, You will not regret hiring Rebecca with all her warmth and professionalism to be a part of your vendor team.

We can’t thank you enough, Rebecca for the magic that you helped create on our special day. For making our wedding what it was.

Live Love Laugh Events's reply:

Officially in tears! Thank you for this amazing review Brianna! It was my upmost pleasure to serve you and Matthew on your big day!
  • Julie
    Julie P. Married on 06/09/2019

Rebecca helped our dream wedding come to life!

I highly recommend hiring Rebecca as your wedding planner or coordinator! When setting up our initial meeting, Rebecca offered to come to our family home instead of asking us come to her. She explained that her goal was to make sure my husband and I had our dream wedding. I am very close with my parents and she was receptive to their thoughts and feelings as well. Rebecca is very personable, considerate, driven, and organized. She makes you feel as though you have been friends for a long time. She was happy to answer our questions, offer suggestions and referrals, and make changes upon request. The wedding checklist that she created and provided was so helpful! On our wedding day, Rebecca helped me stay calm on top of arranging the little details for pictures (rings, bouquets, invitation, shoes, etc.) and setting up for the ceremony. She made sure that all of our tables and decorations were displayed exactly how we wanted them. Our ceremony turned out to be absolutely perfect! It was so beautiful, none of our guests could tell that our ceremony was originally supposed to be outside but had to be moved inside due to rain. My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out - our guests are still raving about how wonderful it was! Thank you, Rebecca, for helping our dream day come to life!

Live Love Laugh Events's reply:

Thank you for an amazing review! It was my pleasure to be part of you and JJ’s wedding day! You were a beautiful bride and the wedding itself was amazing! Please keep in touch!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Service

Rebecca was outstanding in every aspect in of our wedding! She took care of so much, I wasn't stressed at all leading up to the wedding because she had everything taken care of. She cut the cake and helped serve for us, put the flowers on the cake, took all of my photos and ideas and made them exactly what I wanted.. She went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted. We can't thank you enough for helping make our special day so perfect!!
  • Jennine
    Jennine G. Married on 03/09/2019

Outstanding!

She was with me every step of the way! She made everything smooth and I just don’t think my wedding would have even been possible if it wasn’t for Rebecca!
  • Christopher
    Christopher G. Married on 01/11/2019

Organized, Professional and Fun!

Our wedding was planned very quickly due to demanding work schedules. We hired Rebecca after working with her on a few events. Luckily, she was available and jumped in helping right away. She was available 24/7 for questions, recommendations and referrals for other vendors. Our wedding was almost flawless and the ceremony started on time. She exceeded every expectation. Setup your consultation today!!

Live Love Laugh Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving an amazing review!! Your wedding was awesome! Great job on the lights lol I can’t wait to see the pictures
    Alex Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Vendor

Rebecca from Live Love Laugh Events was an amazing planner. We initially thought that we could plan out our wedding and coordinate everything on the day of. We were so wrong. When we finally decided to find a day of coordinator, we instantly clicked with Rebecca. She was fun, easy to work with, and very professional and organized. Getting ready for our wedding day, she was always available for questions, had great suggestions and ideas, and made everything so much easier for us. She helped us feel so much more prepared and the last bit of our wedding process was a breeze. On the actual wedding day, Rebecca and her team managed the whole show. It was literally the perfect day, and so much of it was due to her and her team's amazing hard work and commitment for making our day so special. If you're about to get married, we truly can not recommend her enough. She will help make your day perfect!
    Monique Married on 09/29/2018
    Live Love Laugh Events truly went above and beyond to make my wedding day special! As the bride, I can honestly say that working with Rebecca Lang was the best decision I ever made. She was extremely accessible anytime I needed her and also extremely flexible. Most importantly, despite her previous experiences with past clients who’d hosted their wedding at the same venue, she made sure to listen to the vision that I had created in my head and found a way to make sure that my experience was unique. Last but certainly not least, every single vendor that she recommended was spot on!! My wedding day was absolutely perfect! It would not have been the same without Rebecca Lang from Live Love Laugh Events!
  • F
    Francesca Event on: 06/29/2018
    My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the outcome of our Baby Sprinkle. As this is our third child, this is third time that Rebecca of @LiveLoveLaughEvents have surpassed our expectations! She truly has a gift for details and bringing your vision to life. We will definitely be working with her and the company again in the future!
    Erika Married on 03/23/2018
    Rebecca did a fabulous job helping us coordinate our wedding. She was very organized, constantly checked up on us and kept us involved as much as possible. She helped our wedding day run flawlessly. I would highly recommend Rebecca for your wedding coordination.

Live Love Laugh Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erika for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure be a part of you and Dexter’s Big day! And those picture came out amazing!! Cheers to a lifetime of marital bliss!! Xoxo