Little Point Clear Suites & Space is a distinctively Southern event venue located along the beautiful Mobile Bay in Fairhope. We can accommodate both large and intimate gatherings while our guest suites make for a perfect get-away.
Designed to be a premier event space that easily transforms to meet your needs for almost any event...from receptions, reunions, rehearsal dinner, private party or corporate event.
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Little Point Clear Suites & Space
Recommended by 42% of couples
Alie · Married on 03/07/2020
Beautiful venue but a huge miscommunication brought unnecessary frustration
The venue was absolutely beautiful! There was a VERY big miscommunication between venue owner and bridal party upon which venue owner told the BRIDE to cease decorations and read contract less than 24 hours prior to reception.. We were told to read our contract but the terms of the “new” contract currently posted on this site were vastly different from the old contract we signed in 2019 when the contract was signed. We were assured on multiple occasions and in person visits that we rented entire space - both rental suites and reception site - from Friday at noon until Sunday 11 am but owner insisted to bride on the Friday of the contacted date that the bride could not decorate until noon the day of the wedding (ceremony to begin 3pm - clearly not enough time). Bride was left in tears and frustration because the contract clearly stated bridal party had reserved the entire space for the weekend. After deliberation with bride’s father interceding, the venue owner semi conceded to allow decorations to proceed on Friday. In the end, wedding was beautiful. The venue owner proceeded to assist with decorations. The venue owner did not allow easy access for photography which caused photography to miss key points of reception. Overall, reception space was beautiful but dealing with management was difficult,Sent on 03/09/2020
Little Point Clear Suites & Space's reply:Alie,
Nataliya · Married on 04/21/2018
Wу used the venu for our wedding day.Sent on 05/27/2018
1) Communication. Was very poor during the preparation of our event. They sent us food choices which were not very clear. We asked for clarification. They sent another not clear "menu". There were such terms like "farm table", "food truck" - whatever. The prices were somehow connected to these catogories. We were told we could choose separately from the categories, and it even became more confusing.
2) Food. For our 2000 usd we had not big at all "farmers" tables with food on them. Probably, the real cost of them was much less. And we were hungry after the wedding. They also served it on plastic plates and plastic glasses. Then, we recollected how the venu owners asked us if we would bring our own dishware. We were surpised by the question, but we didn't think that they would use the plastic finally.
3) No place to hang the cloths on their restrooms. The toilet door didn't lock.
4) Conclusion. Then we told owners our opinion because they wanted, they answered "but we are doing our best"...
5) Money. They didn't give us our deposit back because we put these comment on Tripadvosor.
So, dear visitors - decide by yourself if you want such "best". You may lose your money if you dislike something and put any comment about it in social media. Don't we live in a free society, do we?
Little Point Clear Suites & Space's reply:It is disappointing that the Russian culture differences were not clear to our staff. In America currently, food trucks, farm tables and such are very popular for receptions and private parties. We did refund a ceremony fee just to clarify.