Safeena Noah Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m Safeena. My friends call me Saf, so so can you.

I cherish global impact, outdoor adventure, and genuine human connection –– and so I’ve integrated all those things into my work.

I believe in honest and emotive storytelling, generosity, and inclusivity. I am passionate about making adventure accessible in the elopement world.

You don’t need to project a trendy ideal to be my ideal client. You don’t need to be effortlessly flawless and naturally outdoorsy. As long as you believe that love is the greatest adventure that life has to offer, and are willing to let me guide you into an epic adventure, we’ll be great together.

I’m based in Malibu, CA, but California’s big wide open and Eastern Sierra are a second home to me. I’ve gotten to know this state through my unreasonable day-trip habit, climbing, and camping. I love showing the best nooks and crannies to new friends.

I’m also well-versed in international destination work, having shot weddings on 5 continents, living on 4 continents, and traveling to over 40 countries in 6 continents (Antarctica, I’m coming for you). I have destination honeymoon/elopement itineraries for some of favorite adventures called the Honeylopement Adventure collection, and would be stoked to bring you along for the ride.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Lucy
    Lucy G. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Incredible!

Safeena is one of the most intentional, personal, and creative photographers I have worked with! She doesn't settle for simple or what has been done before, she goes above & beyond! We feel so lucky to have worked with her, and to now be her friends!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 06/05/2021

Safeena is amazing!

Safeena's photography and editing skills are pure magic! My husband and I first booked Safeena in early 2019. She stuck with us for 2.5 years through all the pandemic madness and accommodated our postponement so gracefully. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people on the planet but Safeena and Conrad somehow caught all the right moments of joy, tears, love, and so much more. Both Safeena and Conrad have the best personalities. They were so easy-going, calm, and the opposite of every other wedding photographer I have met on this planet...which we absolutely loved. Truly wonderful people! Safeena made the whole process so easy from booking to postponing to planning to delivery. If you want someone who can capture every moment of your wedding day in the most beautiful way, stop your wedding photographer search now and book Safeena while you can! She is the best!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/07/2020

One of a kind photographer

Safeena is absolutely amazing. She has a way of blending in and is able to capture the most precious moments, moments I didn’t know anyone was watching. Those moments were captured in some of my favorite photos.

For our couple shots, Safeena played music and made us feel so comfortable. Our joy on our wedding day and our love for one another was captured perfectly.

Due to Covid, we had a very small wedding. She was extremely flexible with our constantly changing plans and made sure to check on us as well. We had the best time taking photos with her and the result was magical. The pictures were even better than we could have imagined. Safeena’s on the deliveries was also impeccable—for both previews and for the full set. She is a one-of-a-kind human and a one-of-a-kind photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

21003 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA, 90265
Location of (Safeena Noah Photography)

Safeena Noah Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Safeena Noah Photography include in the starting price?

Safeena Noah Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Safeena Noah Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Safeena Noah Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Safeena Noah Photography offer?

Safeena Noah Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Safeena Noah Photography offer?

Safeena Noah Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Safeena Noah Photography offer for wedding events?

Safeena Noah Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Safeena Noah Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Safeena Noah Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding