About Lito Arkangel

Music from the Heart

Aloha!

***I am based out of Hawai'i island. Travel & room expenses must be included if your event is on another island or out of state.

My musical repertoire is based off of Traditional & Contemporary Hawaiian music.  I also love to balance it off with other genres such as Contemporary Pop, Country, R & B, Soul, Rock, and of course the Classics.  I have many organic samples of my music on You Tube and Facebook.  Go check them out, just look up Lito Arkangel.

Despite my relatively new approach in networking with WeddingWire, I have been professionally performing and consulting weddings and other events here on Hawai'i Island as well as the outer Islands, and the Mainland United States since 1999.

I treat every single one of my events as a one of a kind relationship in which I always hold to the highest level of standard and professionalism.

Most of the events I do is just me and my 'Ukulele.  I not only sing Hawaiian songs but I am also able to reveal some of the intimate meanings and stories behind them.  I am also able to assist you in selecting ceremony songs whether it be in Hawaiian or some other genre of your preference.

I am most often requested to perform solo at venues, however I can also provide the option of having my services accompanied by other musicians to form a Duo, or Trio.  A Hula Dancer is also an option.

***Sound system services are for Hawai'i island venues only

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank You Very Much),

Microphones (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sample Music (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Wonderful entertainer! Professional and entertaining!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Lito's music, and professionalism is second to none. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for top quality Hawaiian music. His stage presence is awesome and he has a way of making all guests at any event feel like long time friends or family. His warm sense of humor and beautiful voice would be one of the amazing highlights of your party. You will be more than happy with him as your choice. Lito has an undeniable presence of aloha that is infectious.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture 'Ihilani, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Lito Arkangel Pricing

Lito Arkangel Price Rates

Ceremony Music Pricing
Starting Price
$ $500 per/hr *Sound system included for Hawai’i island venues only.
Ceremony Music Package Pricing

220x220 sq 1457372138980 11856814781384467359372441186n
220x220 sq 1457484124301 n6f2770

7 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lito Arkangel is a wedding Ceremony singer, reception singer from Hilo, Hawaii servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hawaii, Oahu, and Maui. Lito Arkangel is a professional Musician, Entertainer, M/C, Event Coordinator, Lecturer at University of Hawai’i at Hilo that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 1999 specializing in Ceremony Music, Reception Music & sound system package *sound system provided for Hawai’ Island venues only..