2843 SW Adams St, Seattle, WA 98126 Map · Phone number

About LiSun Goh Beauty

My makeup philosophy is to bring out everyone’s natural beauty by enhancing their best features to complement their skin, style and personality, not chisel you a new one! We are all not the same, and your makeup shouldn’t be either.

Please contact me via my website form for more info on availability and pricing: www.lisungoh.com/contact-me

• Asian-owned
Follow LiSun Goh Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar
9810329b4f3349a9 1534990751 b5554e34ad3f5371 1534990746351 1 Oregon Coast Elope
woodinvillelavender130of205
img6689
LiSun Goh Beauty
thunderbird blue covertible wedding photos ju
stephkevin 344 51 989174

27 Reviews for LiSun Goh Beauty

• I

Iona · Married on 06/08/2021

Simply Magical!

LiSun is an amazing make-up artist! I am so thankful my friend found her for my wedding!!! I decided to do a bridal make-up trial a week or so beforehand at LiSun's cute studio. I noticed right away that she followed COVID safety guidelines and was very nice and welcoming. Her studio was very clean and tidy. A huge bonus was that she has the cutest little frenchie, Frankie, who was very eager to greet me. I have never gotten professionally done up before, so I had a lot of questions. She worked with my inspiration look and I got a good idea of how I'd look day of.

Day of, she was right on time to our Airbnb with the hair stylist, Laura Paulson. She set up and got to work on the bridal party right away. It was so fun to see my friends' transformations! The make-up and lashes LiSun used worked really well on each of my ladies' faces and skin types. Everyone looked gorgeous. As the bride, my make-up was done last. I left a lot up to her, since I really liked how my bridesmaids looks came out. Ladies, the transformation is real! The make-up felt light and breathable on my skin. I looked great all day long (tears, sweat, and a little snot included!). She worked at a great pace, put us at ease, and brought a great playlist to boot!

I just got the photos from our photographer, and I am blown away with how natural our make-up appears! I cannot recommend LiSun Goh enough. She was nice, professional, on time, has great color theory and application. I trusted her with my face for my big day and she did not disappoint! I would highly recommend booking her and Laura together. These two ladies have worked seamlessly as a team many times before!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Betty · Married on 02/13/2021

Emergency Elopement Hair and Makeup

LiSun was such a pleasure to work with for my elopement hair and makeup! There was a massive snowstorm the weekend of my wedding and my original makeup artist was snowed in. I texted LiSun the morning of with an SOS and she graciously trekked through the snow and arrived at my hotel within an hour. She is such a sweet person to work with and took every COVID precaution to make me feel safe and beautiful! Definitely looking forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon W. · Married on 09/19/2020

LiSun is a talented and professional MUA

I would definitely recommend LiSun to any bride who wants to look natural, but prettier than normal on her wedding day!

I got in touch with LiSun pretty close to my wedding day, after plans fell through with my original makeup artist. Thankfully she was super responsive, and we were able to schedule a trial the next week.

LiSun takes a lot of precautions during covid so I felt very safe. She uses a palette knife to scoop out the product first, so that no brush ever contaminates the makeup. I appreciated her attention to sanitation and cleanliness. She took feedback during the trial, and created a look that was very soft and pretty. She's also very organized, and helped set a timeline so that everyone's makeup was done on time on the day-of.

I'd highly recommend LiSun as a makeup artist to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LiSun Goh Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 280
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 280
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 130
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 2843 SW Adams St Seattle, 98126 See on map
    2062097786 (Phone number)
    Location of (LiSun Goh Beauty)