Wexford, PA 15090 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lissa Demmer Photography

I am a photographer located in the North Pittsburgh, Pa area. I photograph everything from newborns to weddings to nature. Every moment of our life is made into a memory. Some of these memories are more obvious than others, like a wedding or the birth of a child. While most of these memories come and go like a soft breeze in the wind, that does not mean they are any less special. The adoring gaze of a mother, the innocent and excited expression found upon every child's face that first time they experience something new, or the gentle smile between a groom and his new bride. These are the moments that are constantly happening, but unfortunately, we never really get the opportunity to savor them. I love to capture these moments, the big ones and the small ones, and bring them to you in a warm, timeless and artistic style.

My sessions are extremely relaxed and intended to be fun for all involved!! There is absolutely no sense in rushing a photo session!

I work by appointment only and do on-location photography. Please feel free to call or email me (photographybylissa@gmail.com) to schedule a time or if you have any questions! 724-630-3788.

I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Lissa Demmer Photography on

DSC0536
DSC0717copy

9 Reviews for Lissa Demmer Photography

Brooke · Married on 08/30/2014

Lissa was an amazing photographer! Every picture she took brought tears to my eyes and everyone who has seen my wedding album is blown away by the quality of each picture. I had co-workers I barely knew crying over my wedding album because it was just so magical and heartfelt. She captured moments I will cherish for the rest of my life and I am so happy we chose her!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Leslie · Married on 08/30/2014

Lissa's pictures of our daughter's wedding were phenomenal, unbelievably beautiful, and unique. She captured so many gorgeous pictures of our day all the way until sunset in the field. She was respectful, polite, and did everything we asked. She was not pushy or demanding certain shots. When guests got in her way to take pictures, she was patient and never said a word. We didn't even know she was there. She didn't take over the event like some photographers do. She got the pictures to us very quickly after the event. Her prices are reasonable. She is the sweetest person. Her work was beyond our expectations. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kyla · Married on 05/24/2014

Lissa is great to work with. She is great team with her husband and they captured some great moments from our wedding! She even went to our site a week early since she had not shot there before. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Lissa Demmer Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lissa Demmer Photography 1
    Free Wedding Album upgrade or Parents Book
    Mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and receive (1) wedding album upgrade or (1) customized parents album book!

• Wexford, 15090 See on map