Lisa Tune Photography

Livonia, MI View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

When you're around people you love, everything just feels natural, right? You should be able to feel the same about your photographer! That's where I come in! I provide natural, true-to-life photography for couples and creative individuals around the Metro-Detroit, Ann Arbor, Michigan areas.

I know how intimidating it can be to be in front of a camera. Don’t worry, posing and directing are a huge part of my style and how I work. After being in front of the camera many times myself, I know how important it is for your photographer to give you direction and talk you through what to do next. That's actually one of my favorite parts of my job because it means that you don't have to think about it! Your job is to relax, have fun, be you, and enjoy being with the person you love.

I would be honored to be that person that is able to give you that sense of ease and freedom.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Caroline P. Getting married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Lisa Tune Photography!

If you are a newly engaged couple, I would highly recommend booking Lisa Tune Photography for your engagement pictures! She was so easy to work with from the start. We both graduated from MSU, and knew we wanted our pictures taken on campus. We gave her a few dates that we were available, and she accommodated our schedules and made the trip to East Lansing. Once we were there, Lisa took her time making sure we felt comfortable. We never once felt rushed. Lisa was flexible and took our pictures at all of our favorite spots on campus. The best part of working with Lisa was that we got to be ourselves and she captured us and our personalities beautifully. We were so comfortable throughout the session - she gave us tips on where to put our hands and where to look, but it all felt so natural and like we were the focus of her attention, not just our poses. The result was better than we could have imagined. She took hundreds of high-quality photos that we will treasure forever. Thank you, Lisa Tune Photography for everything!
  • Melanie
    Melanie K. Married on 07/31/2022

Perfect photography experience!

Lisa was such a dream to work with! She captured so many part of our wedding in a perfect way and I’m so glad I hired her. She’s so professional and was very easy to talk to and work with. She put me at ease and really blew me away with just the sneak peak she’s sent us. Can’t wait to see the rest!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Lisa Tune Photography 1
Offer

Book your wedding and receive a free engagement shoot!

Team

Lisa Tune
Lisa Tune
Owner, Lead Photographer

I'm a wedding and engagement photographer born & raised in Metro Detroit, Michigan. I love to travel anywhere my business takes me and believe in capturing classic love stories naturally.

I'm so lucky to say that I've worked with wedding/event planners, rental & catering companies, venues, and DJ's. I love that I will be able to use my past experiences to make yours the best one yet.

When I'm not working, you'll find me either at the roller skating rink, a karaoke bar, or spending time with friends & family.

Detroit, Michigan Livonia, MI, 48150
Location of (Lisa Tune Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding