1333 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lisa Jags

Lisa Jags is a health and beauty professional that specializes in hair and makeup in and around Los Angeles, California. She has been in the business since she was 15 and in 2010 opened her own salon after working in some of the most recognized salons and spas in New York and Connecticut. With such experience, she is ready to work with you to make sure you feel your best on your wedding day by taking your ideas and bringing them to life.

Whether you are looking for services for just the bride or a group of up to 5 people, Lisa will be able to provide hair and makeup services after a complimentary consultation. Her wedding services include blowdrys and upwork for hair and makeup and airbrush application. You can choose to add airbrush spray tanning, which should begin two to four weeks prior to your wedding day.

Other couples have also viewed

• Jenna Marie Beauty
Hair process
img0367

4 Reviews for Lisa Jags

Andrea · Married on 07/12/2014

I hired Lisa Jags to do my wedding hair and makeup, as well as the hair of my three bridesmaids, at my house where the wedding would take place. Lisa was great! She arrived spot on time, and since my bridesmaids were late, she started with setting my hair to save time later. With my hair in pin curls, she then moved on to my bridesmaids, then came back to me at the end to finish my hair and do my makeup. I met with Lisa at her salon in Ridgefield, CT for a trial hair and makeup run, just to get an idea of what I wanted and how to make my hairstyle work with the complicated veil I would be wearing. On the day of the wedding I had some changes I wanted to make, and Lisa easily made the adjustments. The end result was so fabulous I didn’t want to take it down at the end of the night! She also showed one of my bridesmaids how to remove my enormous veil without messing up my hair, so I could take it off to dance later on in the evening. I decided to try airbrush makeup for the first time, and I absolutely loved it! It looked amazing and I felt like I wasn’t wearing any makeup at all. Moreover, Lisa’s laidback attitude had a calming effect and she chatted away with my girls and I while she worked. She also seemed cool with our photographer coming in and out to snap photos. We were all ready with plenty of time before the ceremony, and we all looked our best, thanks to Lisa!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Veronica · Married on 06/23/2013

I had a fantastic experience with Lisa when she did my hair and makeup for my summer wedding. I went to her salon for a trial run a couple of weeks before, and she listened to (and did) what I wanted and had great suggestions to enhance my eyes. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early at my venue and was ready to start when I got there. Lisa is very personable and was professional and fun while she prepped me. I'm very fair and was a little nervous that I'd look too "made up," but her color choices were excellent and I felt like a very, very pretty version of me. It was a sunny, 89-degree day (and an outdoor wedding), and both hairstyle and makeup held up beautifully and looked as good that night when the festivities wrapped up as when they started. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Heather · Married on 05/19/2012

Lisa was wonderful for my Wedding!

Lisa took time during my hair trial to make sure we got exactly what I was looking for. The day of my Wedding she and her her associate came to my home and did hair for me and 5 of my bridesmaids. Not only did all of our hair turn out beautiful, we were all finished and ready to go on time! I would definitely recommend Lisa Jags Salon and Spa for your wedding day you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Lisa Jags Pricing

Lisa Jags Price Rates

Lisa Jags FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
    $ 45
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 65
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 1333 2nd St Santa Monica, CA, 90401 See on map
    914-471-7698 (Phone number)
    mobil business- flexible hours to fit the clients needs.
    Location of (Lisa Jags)