Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Lipstick and Lattes Event Design

We are Heidi and Rachel of L&L Event Design. We are even planning obsessed and are excited to help bring your day to life!

Follow Lipstick and Lattes Event Design on

Wedding ceremony are
dad4be62da3a2871 1527413167 83871a7fa4cf0795 1527413165107 1 21

5 Reviews for Lipstick and Lattes Event Design

Moorea · Married on 05/19/2018

I was looking for a day of coordinator for my wedding since I didn't want to ask a family member or friend to help set up decorations, flowers, etc. I was on a budget and liked that Lipstick and Lattes offered various levels of service and pricing. I had an initial meeting with Heidi and Rachel and also met with them a few days before my wedding to give them all the place cards and decorations. Heidi and Rachel helped make sure the venue was decorated the way we had discussed and came back at the end of the night to make sure all the decorations and left over cake were all boxed up to take home that evening.

I would highly recommend them to any future bride planning a wedding!

Jill · Married on 12/09/2017

I can honestly say Lipstick and Lattes Event Design were able to turn my wedding dreams into a reality. I was the bride who knew the general look of the wedding I wanted but didn't know a cohesive idea. The attention to detail and creativity they displayed was made evident by how beautiful every aspect turned out. Family and friends are still talking about how amazing my wedding was. Coming down to the weeks before my wedding I had several people ask if I was stressed and I was honestly able to say no. There was consistent communication and the perfect balance between my ideas being expressed and their creativity. Lipstick and Lattes Event Design are an absolute must in your wedding planning process.

Alexa · Married on 07/15/2017

I hired Rachel and Heidi to be my day of coordinators for my wedding last month, and they were AMAZING! Throughout the planning process, both Rachel and Heidi were attentive, organized and resourceful. They really helped alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept me and my husband on track for our big day. They took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure all of our attendants (and little ones!) knew exactly what they were doing, and made it fun and enjoyable throughout. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because the two of them controlled every detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for two better planners and am so grateful that we picked them to help us throughout our wedding planning. I truly could not have done it without them.

I would recommend Heidi and Rachel to anyone!!

Lipstick and Lattes Event Design FAQ