6299 Millwood dr., Warrenton, VA 20187 · Phone number

About Lindsay Mack Photography

I consider wedding photography to not only be a passion of mine but an honor. I feel truly privileged when a couple selects me to capture every moment of their special day.

Your wedding day is one of the most important milestones in your life. It deserves to be documented with care and love. I will do my best to capture the essence and emotion of the day. I adore all of my couples and love to create a trust with them above all else.

I will create not only memorable images but an amazing experience for you and will leave you without worry or stress about documenting any part of the day.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Woman-owned
Follow Lindsay Mack Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• So Tender Is Humanity

6 Reviews for Lindsay Mack Photography

• Romina

Romina · Married on 01/19/2020

Incredible! Book her!!

We are so incredibly happy we decided to book Lindsay for our first look photos, wedding ceremony, and reception! Lindsay’s gentle and nurturing personality not only allowed me to relax but also brought me down to earth when dealing with the hustle/bustle and nerves that came up on our wedding day. She was professional and prompt, and ensured she had all of the details she needed several weeks leading up to our wedding. Our wedding was held in the winter, so having Lindsay photograph was an excellent choice given her ability to take beautiful photos both indoors and outdoors when there was limited natural lighting. Lindsay has this amazing way of capturing true emotions and details in her images. She exceeded all of our expectations! Just book her, you won’t regret it!

Eric O. · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic work product, so easy to work with, great value

set up one night to call 4 photographers and interview them to help us decide who to hire for our wedding. We talked to Lindsay first. I decided I didn't need to call anyone else. We already loved her work and talking to her there was an ease in her approach. I do not enjoy having my picture taken, but Lindsay (and her husband) made it very easy. We laughed a lot and had a good time at an engagement shoot and we knew we'd made an excellent choice. Lindsay is so professional and on point through the whole process from early conversations, the contract, her easy payment site, and the delivery of the photos are all great and on point. And the work itself is fantastic. We LOVE our wedding photos and there is so much creativity and style to the shots themselves as well as her photo editing. Can't say enough about both Lindsay as a person, how easy she was to work with, and how happy we are with the end result. She's a star! Thanks, Lindsay!

• Autumn

Autumn W. · Married on 09/01/2019

The absolute BEST in the biz!!

Lindsay is hands down THE BEST!!! I just got some sneak peek photos back from my wedding on Sunday and I cried as soon as I saw them! Lindsay really captures emotion and the photos are simply gorgeous. Her and her husband were SO sweet and friendly, my entire family and bridal party were raving about how funny and nice they were! They truly made us all feel so comfortable and made the photos FUN! Lindsay has great ideas for unique shots that I cannot wait to see. She was extremely easy to communicate with and made me feel so at ease on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!!! You are in great hands and are making the best decision of your wedding by booking Lindsay as your photographer!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lindsay Mack Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums