Linda Zuniga Events

Woodland Hills, CA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Linda Zuniga Events is a full-service wedding planner in Woodland Hills, California that services Orange County, the general Los Angeles area, and Ventura County. With more than 10 years of experience, Linda is dedicated to providing her clients with a stress-free wedding planning process. Her goal is to deliver the professionalism you deserve and the vision you desire. Linda Zuniga Events strives to give clients the highest quality service possible while keeping most of your planning decisions in one place.

Linda will flawlessly execute your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception using her full and partial planning services. With more than a decade of experience, she can expertly coordinate civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings. Linda Zuniga Events' services include day-of coordination and event design, she can also provide customized quotes geared towards your specific needs. Optional add ons offered by Linda Zuniga Events include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Welcome bag preparation
  • Hotel room blocks
  • Seating charts

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimberly
    Kimberly D. Married on 10/17/2020

Linda is more than a coordinator and florist...

We hired Linda as our florist and wedding coordinator. She was extremely helpful and professional, leading up to our wedding and executing our vision. She went above and beyond to help us safely navigate shifting COVID restrictions and guidelines with our venue and vendors. We couldn’t have done it without Linda – she alleviated so much stress and anxiety leading up to the wedding and during the wedding day itself. We truly appreciate her passion and ability to professionally manage all the moving parts of a wedding, especially during a pandemic. Thank you, Linda, for all your hard work; we feel so fortunate to have had you as one of our vendors and now a friend.
  • F
    Faustino Married on 08/18/2018

made my wedding great gatsby garden wedding

Honestly I am a very organized do it myself kind of person. I didnt even know I would need someone to be my planner. But after meeting her and working with her and her ideas were so amazing. She really took the stress off of myself and husband. People are literally still talking about my wedding and their main photos on facebook are of them at my wedding. I totally love how she took my vision and created a true masterpiece of a day. she even made our rehearsal dinner fantastic. she is a true gem and i will have her plan other parties and galas in the future. We love her

Linda Zuniga Events's reply:

Dawn & David, thank you so much for allowing me to make some magic for you both and the honor of taking the journey with you! I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    Many years of love and happiness wished to you always !
    Nancy Married on 08/18/2018

VERY friendly & professional event coordinator!

My husband & I hired Linda for our wedding florals, but I quickly learned that she could do EVERYTHING! We ended up hiring her for other things that came up leading up to our wedding day. She was SO GOOD with last minute requests. She actually did more than our wedding planner. She goes above and beyond. If I could go back in time, I would've hired her as our planner. Words are not enough for me to describe how awesome she is! VERY detailed and patient!

Woodland Hills, CA, 91367
Location of (Linda Zuniga Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding