Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number

About Lincoln and Lucy Photography

Authentic, emotive, timeless wedding photography - serving the greater Seattle area.

snohomish wedding photography 63

1 Reviews for Lincoln and Lucy Photography

• Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

Thankful for beautiful images captured by Lincoln and Lucy

I hired Lincoln and Lucy Photography for my wedding. I met with Shauna at a cute coffee shop not far from her studio in Everett. Shauna and I had a great discussion about the feel of my wedding and what I would need for photographer coverage. When we got back to the studio Shauna showed me the menu of her services and her portfolio. Hiring Shauna, approving the quote and signing the contract was very easy with the online system she uses. When I wondered what the package included I was able to pull it up from my email anytime I wanted.

The package I chose for my wedding day included an engagement photo session – man, did we need that! The idea behind the session is really to get comfortable in front of the camera and get to know Shauna a little more. You spend a TON of time with your photographer on your wedding day so the engagement session was a great use of time. My now husband and I had never had professional photos together so we needed the practice. We had a great engagement photo session with Shauna!

We wanted to use one of the photos from our engagement sessions for a signing mat at the wedding, but then we realized we were missing something … our puppies! I contacted Shauna asking for a photo session to help us capture an image with our two dogs. Shauna suggested the mini-session option with a location in Snohomish. Shauna was very knowledge about our “drop dead day” (my words not hers) for getting our session done, and print, mat and frame ordered to ensure we had it before the wedding. Our mini session was INCREDIBLE. Location was perfect, and getting to spend some more time with Shauna was great. I had a hard time deciding on the photo for the signing mat.

Shauna and I spent some time at her studio a couple weeks before the wedding to go over the timeline she put together for me, and the must have photos list I created for her. I may have given her the longest shot list she ever received – but she told me we would do what we could!

Thankfully I selected the package that came with a second photographer. Between the second photographer and Shauna they were able to take control of the time allotted for pictures and got my must have photos done. Shauna brought a lot of laughter and professionalism with her on the day of the wedding. She was a joy to spend my wedding day with.

My bridal party had 7 flower girls, 1 junior bridesmaid, 2 ring bearers and 10 adult bridal party members. Shauna’s ability to connect with children and photograph them in midst of chaos really came in handy! She was able to capture moments between my husband and I, that created INCREDIBLE photos.

The frame, mat and print she ordered for the signing mat worked out perfectly. There was a perfect amount of room for signing for my 100+ guests, the print is excellent quality and the frame is classic so it will never go out style.

The day after the wedding Shauna had already posted a sneak peek of our photos on social media. Which was VERY unexpected and made me SO happy. I was prepared to wait 3 months for the rest of my photos – within 4 weeks of the wedding my photos were ready! Now it’s just on me to make some decisions on the album.

The moments Shauna captures, the quality of the images and product, and her professionalism leads me to highly recommend her as a photographer.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lincoln and Lucy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Lake Stevens, 98258 See on map