755 Nassau Drive, Brick, NJ 08753 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Lily Szabo Photography

I believe that weddings should be a celebration, not a stressful time. My top priority on your big day is to showcase your happiness and personalities. Whether you love to goof around and laugh together or stare longingly into each other's eyes, I believe your photographs should reflect you as you truly are.

I'd rather you think of me as a friend than someone you hired to stick a camera in your face. During our time together, whether it be at an engagement session or on your wedding day, you'll look at each other more than you'll look at me. You might laugh or argue over who would eat the last piece of cake. You might tear up while telling your partner the moment you knew they were the one for you. No matter what, it will be completely you.

To me, it’s all about taking photographs of couples enjoying one of the best days ever. Sharing that first kiss. Singing along to your favorite songs. Grabbing each other’s butt. Couples who want to be themselves. Couples who I consider friends, not clients. I’ve built my business on this premise and enjoy it every single day.

Let's be friends.

wedding 418 51 564372 1559249806

30 Reviews for Lily Szabo Photography

• Kerry

Kerry Calnan · Married on 12/10/2019

Booking Lily was THE best wedding decision we made!

Lily was recommended to me from my sister whose daughter was a flower girl in a wedding that Lily shot a few years ago. I perused her website and her instagram and was so impressed by her style of photography. Once we connected, though, I knew VERY quickly that Lily was exactly the type of person that I wanted to be leading the charge/in my corner on such an important day! I cannot express enough how incredible Lily was leading up to our wedding- between the engagement shoot to answering my many questions via email incredibly fast-Lily was always there for us. When it came time for our wedding day, I knew we were in the absolute best hands between her and her second photographer, Joe. Lily was early to my parent's house that day and I felt immediately relieved to see her! She led the charge between setting up the most creative backdrops for photos to making sure we were sticking to the schedule, and offering helpful advice throughout the whole day. Lily and Joe were in constant communication which was so helpful because he was with the groom and groomsmen at a different location prior to our first look. It made me so relieved to know Joe was doing the same thing for the guys! Both Lily and Joe helped us and our families with countless things throughout the day-from putting on the boutonnieres to bustling my dress once we got to the reception! They went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. Lily is just an all-around awesome person to be around, who also happens to take the most incredible photographs. We just got our full gallery back and it is unbelievable how much she was able to capture throughout our day. I couldn't believe some of the specific shots they got because I had no recollection of Lily or Joe being remotely nearby! They both somehow moved throughout our ceremony and reception without ever being intrusive or too blatantly obvious. That must be such a hard balance to achieve as a wedding photographer, but Lily dominated at it. To sum it up, looking for a wedding photographer who is incredibly talented and who is equally as awesome? You found her!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Erin · Married on 09/07/2019

7 Reasons Why

Where do I start? Lily was more than just an amazing photographer, she is the person that actually MAKES your wedding preparation worth your while. We had actually already done a shoot with another photographer before, so we were able to compare the experience and I can say that Lily’s photos and the whole shooting experience was sooooo much superior. After the photo shoot with Lily, we came away feeling ever closer, relaxed and happier as a couple (albeit in a stressful time!).
    7 Reasons Why You Should Book Lily:
    1. Lily suggested the perfect times and places to take the best photos considering lighting and other factors.
    2. ^That was sunrise (=6am) for our shoot, and she came prepared and ready to go before 6am. Regarding punctuality, she even delivered the photos earlier than she had originally said which we realllly appreciated given the time crunch!
    3. Lily knew where the best places to take photos are, and was quick to see the opportunities in new spots (we did ours in Central Park). I lived in NYC for seven years, never been to many of the places she took us in CPark - it was like I got a tour lol
    4. Lily made it so EASY for us (=awkward and unexperienced-at-romantic-photos couple) to look more relaxed and in love, by engaging us in fun conversations while taking the photos.
    5. Lily gave great direction in terms of where to place the hands, arms, legs, and head when out of balance.
    6. She (at least seemed like she) enjoyed the sessions together, climbing rocks and almost getting splattered on by running dogs. She made the whole experience so cherishable.
    7. Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY happy with the photos. They are stunning, natural (don’t look forced thanks to her direction skills), and brings back fun memories of the shoot.
    I 1000% recommend Lily wholeheartedly!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Annmarie Mercieri · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible Images and Personality

Working with Lily was one of my favorite experiences in wedding planning. Her style truly tells more of a story than traditional wedding images - you can watch the whole day unfold through them -- but she still captures the photos you want to send to your parents for the holidays. It was her style of photography that had me hooked and once we connected we immediately realized this would be an incredible partnership because her personality is both professional and addictive! She was honest and open with what it is I was looking for - from budget to shot list - as well as finding a way to make all the timing day-of work. Also hiring the Sprinkle Booth was the best decision - we have hundreds of fun photos of our guests to enjoy for years to come. I have already been recommending Lily to everyone and I'll continue to do so! I never thought I would be this obsessed with my wedding photos. There is truly no other photographer like her in this area.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Award

Lily Szabo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Arrow Park Lake and Lodge
    Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Mansion Weddings

I loved working with Lilly, as she has been at Arrow Park for several wedding and love what she has to offer our B & G! She always captures beautiful moments to cherish!

• 755 Nassau Drive Brick, NJ, 08753 See on map