755 Nassau Drive, Brick, NJ 08753 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Lily Szabo Photography

I believe that weddings should be a celebration, not a stressful time. My top priority on your big day is to showcase your happiness and personalities. Whether you love to goof around and laugh together or stare longingly into each other's eyes, I believe your photographs should reflect you as you truly are.

I'd rather you think of me as a friend than someone you hired to stick a camera in your face. During our time together, whether it be at an engagement session or on your wedding day, you'll look at each other more than you'll look at me. You might laugh or argue over who would eat the last piece of cake. You might tear up while telling your partner the moment you knew they were the one for you. No matter what, it will be completely you.

To me, it’s all about taking photographs of couples enjoying one of the best days ever. Sharing that first kiss. Singing along to your favorite songs. Grabbing each other’s butt. Couples who want to be themselves. Couples who I consider friends, not clients. I’ve built my business on this premise and enjoy it every single day.

Let's be friends.

35 Reviews for Lily Szabo Photography

• Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 11/09/2020

Best Photographer Around!

Lily is the absolute best photographer I could have asked for for my September 2020 microwedding. Her communication prior to the wedding was consistent and clear, and the pricing quote she provided was completely fair. On the day of, Lily was on time and had a great energy. She was efficient and did an awesome job of blending in with the crowd, while also wrangling my crazy family and friends to make sure that we used our time well and got all of the pictures we wanted. The morning after the wedding, she had already sent me 100+ edited pictures via iCloud which I was so impressed with.

I also can not express enough how happy I am with the way all of the pictures came out. We did our post-ceremony pictures on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk, and let me just say, Seaside has never looked more chic. I will 100% be hitting Lily up for every other event in my life worthy of a photo shoot - thank you so much, Lily!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Best part of wedding planning

Working with Lily was the best part of wedding planning and one of the best parts of our wedding day. Not only is the quality of her work exceptional, but Lily is a genuinely a terrific person to be around (and to have around on your wedding day - remember, she has been through this 1 million times and is a wealth of knowledge!). I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding photos already. Lily was the first vendor we booked, after seeing her work after a friend's wedding years prior and making a note to remember the name because we'd never seen wedding photos that were so beautiful and not-cheesy. I would book Lily again in a heartbeat, and working with her may be the one thing I'll miss about wedding planning!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Lauren K. · Married on 12/21/2019

Exactly who you want on your team!

We have so many great things to say about Lily Szabo, but here's the bottom line: hire her! Cannot endorse strongly enough!

From our very first email, Lily was an incredible resource, a calm and thoughtful collaborator, and just a lovely, fun human. We were so lucky to work with her, and our photos turned out absolutely incredible. She was such a hero, start to finish!

Lily is so talented in both the technical aspects of photography and editing, and in the way that she put us immediately at ease, confidently gave us photo direction (hello, we are not models), wrangled our big "colorful" families for portraits, and kept our day-of timeline moving forward. Thinking back on our wedding day, what stands out is how seamlessly it all went -- largely thanks to Lily's expertise. She is a true pro, and exactly who you want on your team.

Lily surprised us by sharing a selection of our wedding photos on her blog... just a few days after the ceremony! Did I mention this was just a few days before Christmas? I literally gasped out loud when I saw our photos - they were of course stunningly beautiful, incredibly emotional, and truly captured the spirit of our day. Lily has an eye for the small moments, and there were so many gems in our final photo set. She completely blew us away.

We'll treasure these photos for the rest of our lives, along with our memories of the best day ever, and our friendship with Lily too. If you have the opportunity to work with Lily, do yourself a huge favor and hire her! Lily Szabo is the real deal.

Sent on 03/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lily Szabo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Mansion Weddings

I loved working with Lilly, as she has been at Arrow Park for several wedding and love what she has to offer our B & G! She always captures beautiful moments to cherish!

• 755 Nassau Drive Brick, NJ, 08753 See on map
    2018888752 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lily Szabo Photography)