po box 1229, Island Heights, NJ 08732 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography

Hi. Welcome to my page. My name is Michael and I specialize in Bridal Boudoir Photography. My clients come from all over New Jersey, NYC Area, and Pennsylvania to work with me to create beautiful specialty wedding boudoir albums.

Using a combination hair & makeup, my expertise, and a little bit of magic, I can help you create the ultimate gift for your groom. Bridal Boudoir has been gaining in popularity, and is a fun way to put a smile on your future husbands face that may take days to wear off!

Traditionally Bridal Boudoir has been shot in white, however its your shoot, and wardrobe is completely up to you. My shoots are always fun, and range anywhere from demure to downright sexy-- depending on the bride, all the while preserving my style of placing the emphasis on beauty.

Additionally, I provide services for Bridal Boudoir Parties, where you and your bridesmaids can all have a unique and fun experience.

Thanks for taking time to read my page, and please stop by my website for further details and booking information.

Follow Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography on

ashley 136 edit 51 565284

2 Reviews for Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Loved working with Mike!! He did such an amazing job with my boudoir shoot, I've never felt so comfortable in front of a camera.

Sent on 11/04/2016

there are very few photographers who manage to make me feel 100% comfortable because i always feel like im forcing myself to smile, pose, etc... so when i decided to do a boudoir shoot as part of my husband's christmas present, i had no idea what to expect. excited and mentally prepared to finally go through with the idea, i started researching different photographers in the area and stumbled upon mike cassidy through a mutual friend. i sent mike an email and heard back from him that same day. after our initial email correspondence, i had an actual phone conversation with mike and was even more sure about working with him as he answered each and every question i had with patience, understanding and total professionalism. mike made me feel comfortable before we even met and that was a huge help with regard to preparing for the shoot. unfortunately, i was very ill the morning of our scheduled shoot (which was already pretty close to the holiday season) and i worried that mike would not be able to reschedule me with enough time to edit and print the album for christmas... mike made sure to fit me in another day and began editing my photos right away to meet the holiday deadline. fast forward to present-day, my album is beautiful and my husband loves it! i am so happy i found mike and could not be happier with his work. i had a great time shooting these pictures and can't wait to find another excuse to schedule another session. i would absolutely recommend mike cassidy to anyone looking to do a boudoir shoot! he's simply the best!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography Pricing

Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography Price Rates

Mike Cassidy Boudoir Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount