Orange County, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number

About Lily Roden Floral Studio

Lily Roden is a florist based out of Yorba Linda, California. Owner and experienced florist, Lily Pineda Roden specializes in artistic and authentic floral designs for weddings and other milestone events. What started as a hobby soon became a full-time occupation as Lily’s skills developed. Lily’s work hasn’t gone unnoticed and has been featured on several online publications including Voyage LA, Aisle Society, Southern California Bride, and many more.

Through consultations and venue visits, Lily can begin to design a range of personalized arrangements and ensure that every space within your venue is fully optimized. Typically designing in a romantic style, this passionate florist uses an array of flowers to portray your personality and the theme of your wedding. All designs and arrangements can be delivered, set up, and then taken down at the end of your festivities. Types of arrangement which Olive and Blooms provides include but are not limited to:

• Centerpieces
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Bouquets
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Follow Lily Roden Floral Studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Hive Floral Design
Gorgeous design
img 6095 2 51 1074677 1561698003

25 Reviews for Lily Roden Floral Studio

Annmarie C. · Married on 01/16/2021

Lily helped us executed our dream wedding (modified for COVID). She was able to transition from our original wedding plans to our micro-wedding. She made my in-law's house look like a real wedding venue. Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2021
  • infinitesmiles

Allie C. · Married on 11/22/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Our wedding planner introduced Lily to us and we are so happy she did! While I didn't have direct communication with Lily as our wedding florist (our planner handled that for us), Lily magically brought my dream florals to life on our wedding day. Just seeing my bouquet for the first time, having only imagined what it would look like, along with the pieces on our hexagon arch and centerpieces, was breathtaking! My favorite flowers are peonies and I was prepared to not have any since our wedding was 11/22/2020 and they're typically out of season in US, but Lily made it happen! I honestly didn't know exactly what I wanted in terms of design, I had only images for inspiration, but Lily nailed everything. Her vision is amazing and definitely to be fully trusted! Thank you so much, Lily!!!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica V. · Married on 10/03/2020

Pure Talent & Grace!

As a planner I look for certain qualities in my vendor team and Lily overdelivered. She was able to turn my vision for our client into a reality and had done this with only a few weeks notice. I had a last minute client and with all twist and turns her professionalism, punctuality, and communication skills were very much appreciated. She has talent like you won't believe and I LOVE that part of her proceeds help children in El Salvador. She is so kind and genuine. I cannot wait to keep working with her on future projects. Her floral work is SO stunning!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lily Roden Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Orange County Yorba Linda, CA, 92886 See on map
    Location of (Lily Roden Floral Studio)