Lily Bee's Events

Asheville, NC -- Charlotte, NC (and everywhere in between!), Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lily Bee's Events

One day Mr. Mrs. Lily Bee's decided that they hated working their corporate jobs 40 hours a week and never being home or getting to enjoy their children. They felt trapped. So- they got rid of their house and stuff and left to Key West, FL with their newly started "side gig" business, Lily Bee's Floral. With the blink of an eye the "side gig" was gaining momentum… amazingly enough people really respond when a business puts their best foot forward, does the right thing and gives people the type of service that they would wish to receive. (The Golden Rule is always the best people!)

Before they knew it business was growing by leaps and bounds with a trail of happy customers and some of the top resorts requesting their services. But baby #3 was also on the way and the Queen City of Charlotte, NC was calling their name. While keeping one foot in the Florida Keys, the home base returned to Charlotte and then the explosion happened. Not a "oh no, run!!!" explosion, but a "wow- this is exactly what we were meant to do" amazingness explosion. We've been growing… expanding… doubling in size… and never failing to keep an amazing line of very happy brides grooms! Better yet- we have a BLAST, we're together as a family working on it all, we partner with the best vendors in the industry and we no longer wake up to an alarm. ;)

A couple more years down the road and a few pieces were still needing to move around a bit. So in the summer of 2015, between weddings and a million meetings, the family packed up more Uhaul's than they'd care to admit, and moved their family and business to the mountains of Western North Carolina and set up their lil' homestead on 8 acres of land just outside of Asheville. With a deep passion for organic, healthy and chemical free living in their personal lives- having the space to grow organic flowers for their brides and multiple gardens of vegetables, herbs and fruit for the family's personal use was a must.

We started with the flowers and that's still our foundation- the absolute freshest blooms custom designed for every event.

Simply Lily Bee's -- Our simplified wedding floral ordering!

Lily Bee's Events -- Wedding coordination & custom floral design!

Lily Bee's Elopes -- Elopement packages & vow renewals!

Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, poke through our blog, or even contact us directly! Brides, vendors, or just those enjoying the eye candy- we'd love to hear from you!

Whatever you want to do, do it. There are only so many tomorrow's!

#teamlilybees

-|-|-|-|->>> Would you like to talk with our design professionals regarding your upcoming wedding or special event? No problem!

Contact us now to get the process started - heidi@LILYBEESfloral.com

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to work with you and make your event unforgettable & fabulous!

website - http://www.LILYBEESfloral.com/

gracehillphotography 396

31 Reviews for Lily Bee's Events

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue only did my centerpieces and they coordinatored with all my other decor on 10-7-17

Sent on 10/16/2017

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Lily Bee's Florals was recommended to us by another one of our trusted vendors. She was able to to capture my vision based on a couple Pintrest pictures and a quick phone conversation. Up to 30 days out, I was able to change anything I wanted or add any new flowers to the plan. She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. Just before the wedding a hurricane hit Florida potentially delaying or preventing the arrival of the flowers she had ordered for our event. Before we had even reached out, she had already sent an email reassuring us and detailing potential plan Bs (and Cs)(Luckily this no impact!). The day of, she arrived on time with exactly what we had discussed. Everything looked beautiful and just as I had envisioned.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

I can not say enough about Heidi and her team at Lily Bee's Floral! Lily Bee's did all of our flowers for our rehearsal dinner, and wedding. Every phone conversation I had with Heidi felt relaxed and positive. I always hung up feeling relieved and excited. Heidi was very respectful of our budget, she suggested ways for us to stretch our budget (with different greenery or types of flowers). She was very patient with me while I described the design and colors that I wanted in the flowers. I sent her tons of inspirational pictures(probably an unnecessary amount). She totally got my vision! We even made a few last minute changes the week before the wedding and our flowers were perfect on our wedding day! I was in love and I know all of our guests were too (we received so many compliments)!

At the last minute (4 weeks) before our wedding we decided to hire Heidi as our wedding planner/coordinator. This was BY FAR the best wedding decision that we made! I would never have been able to have the relaxed wedding day that I had dreamed up without Heidi guiding me. I needed A TON of handholding throughout the final part of the wedding planning process. I texted Heidi at least 3 times per week leading up to the wedding about various design ideas and event flow, she was very responsive and gave me so much advice and support. All the advice she gave felt like it was coming from a friend, she suggested what she thought would be best but supported me 100% in whichever decision I made. Our wedding was a total dream and I give all of the credit to Heidi and her team at Lily Bee's! I

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lily Bee's Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Asheville, NC -- Charlotte, NC, (and everywhere in between!) Asheville See on map