Palatine, Illinois, Palatine, IL 60074 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup

Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Palatine, Illinois. This team of professionals is proud to offer high-quality services that help you look and feel beautiful on your special day. By traveling to your desired location, they aim to help you get ready with comfort and style.

The team of artists at Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup is dedicated to providing personalized beauty services for you and your wedding party. With a consultation and trial, they strive to help you find your ideal style prior to your celebration. These experienced stylists can create updos or keep it simple with luxurious blowouts, curling, or straightening. The makeup services are tailored to your skin type and you can choose from airbrush or traditional styles.

• Hairs 2 the Bride, LTD
973488469743501312 n 51 1285625 157531268939718

2 Reviews for Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup

• Sarah

Sarah T. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing, kind, honest, and talented!

Lilly was absolutely incredible! I'm so happy I found her. She is so talented, knowledgeable, and easy going! Her packages are such a great deal too, we chose the "we only care about our hair" package because I already had a makeup artist. During my trial I showed her a style that I really liked but she was honest with me and told me that she could do it but it wouldn't hold up nicely for the swing dance we were doing for our first dance. I really appreciated her honesty and she worked with me in finding a style that would work better. I loved my trial hair but a week or so before my wedding date I realized I wanted something more intricate in the back so I sent her some inspiration pictures. She went our of her way to recreate that look for me on her model doll head just so I would feel comfortable with the look. When she created it on the wedding day it was PERFECT and so so beautiful. It also held up perfectly for our swing dance and looked amazing all night. Most of my bridesmaids and my mom had their hair done too and they looked so beautiful and each style really fit each girl. My husbands mom decided she wanted something done with her hair at the last second and she was kind enough to squeeze her in as well! Thank you so much Lilly!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Krissyl

Kristyn · Married on 10/04/2019

AMAZING service and team

I can't say enough amazing things about Lilly and her team. From the very beginning, Lilly was incredibly professional and you could tell customer service was the most important thing to her. When I went for my trial, Lilly made me feel super comfortable, listened to what I wanted and then played some music and got to work. She was really friendly and after the trial was over, she welcomed any feedback and truly wanted to know if I wasn't happy with anything. After the day went on, there were a few tweaks I wanted to make and even changed my hairstyle a month before the wedding, and Lilly reassured me everything would go smoothly. On the day of, Lilly and her team were on time and ready to go. All of my girls looked so gorgeous and were so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. My makeup felt natural and light and I felt so beautiful, and my hair held up all night long! I could say a million more things but if you're looking for a hair and makeup team, just book Lilly without a hesitation.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Kristyn,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and your bridal party! Your photos are beautiful and we can't wait to share them on our website!

Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup Pricing

Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup Price Rates

• Palatine, Illinois Palatine, IL, 60074 See on map
    8478020131 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lilly’s Bridal Hair and Makeup)