153 Main St Suite 2A, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number

About Lilac Laser and Aesthetics

Welcome to Lilac Laser and Aesthetics. All services are performed by the owner, Jennifer Pascale, RN. As we all know when you look good, you feel good. You will feel spectacular with a little help from a discerning eye and extreme attention to detail. An extensive nursing background contributes to excellent clinical judgment and adherence to client safety as a first priority. The utmost importance is placed on client comfort and satisfaction during and after procedures. Here at Lilac Laser long term relationships are built while providing stellar services.

Follow Lilac Laser and Aesthetics on

3 Reviews for Lilac Laser and Aesthetics

Cathleen · Married on 04/24/2014

I would highly recommend Lilac Laser and Aesthetics. I had laser hair removal done and photofacials and I could not have been more satisfied. My skin looks and feels amazing and not having to shave is just awesome!! Jen was so wonderful. She made me feel so at ease and comfortable. She is so professional and caring. I will continue to go to Lilac Laser for all my skin care needs.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Allison · Married on 04/20/2014

Lilac Laser and Aesthetics is awesome. I had a chemical peel done prior to my big day and my skin never looked better. I was hesitant at first but was assured by Mrs. Pascale that i had nothing to worry about and she was extremely pleasant and made my experience completely relaxing. Needless to say I will continue this service and look forward to trying others that are offered.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2014

Jenn is great. She was able to work around my crazy schedule .my laser hair removal was painless. And my skin looked great for my wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2014