Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling

Lynnfield, MA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,008 Typical Price

From our design studio, located on Boston’s Beautiful Northshore, we create floral designs for weddings and events of all sizes, making each one a unique and beautiful representation of each client’s vision.

We bring over 10 years Experience in the Event Industry, combined with fresh creativity and a passion for flowers. We believe that a great product combined with excellent customer service is the basis for a successful working relationship with our clients. At Lilac and Lily, we are inspired by the breathtaking changes of the New England seasons, and incorporate this into our selections for each and every event. We combine your ideas and inspirations with our expertise to achieve an end result that is simply stunning.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5008

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Alyse Married on 07/12/2021

Simply stunning florals

Erica was a complete dream to work with! I came across Lilac and Lily on Instagram before I was even engaged, and their designs gave me inspiration for what I wanted my wedding florals to look like. I feel so lucky that I was able to book with Lilac and Lily and that they were also available for our second date when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic. Erica was so professional and quick to respond to any emails with questions or design changes. Our centerpieces also lasted an entire week after the wedding, so we were able to enjoy the flowers and the wedding for a bit longer! Thank you so much Erica and the entire team at Lilac and Lily!
  • F
    Faith G. Married on 03/07/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Erica is amazing. She went above and beyond my expectations. Our budget was on the lower end and you would have never known. I got married almost a year ago and people are still talking about my flowers. She brought my vision to life 100%.

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Faith for taking the time to write us a review, it is so appreciated! Your flowers were absolutely dreamy!
    Allyson T. Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing job!

Lilac and Lily went above and beyond to make our vision come true. They were so receptive to our suggestions and the flowers and event styling touches made everything look put together and coordinated. Erica was super communicative and answered all of my questions leading up to our wedding. The flowers transformed our wedding and really made it look even more spectacular!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Allyson! What an incredible day it was! Thank you so very much for entrusting Lilac and Lily with your vision. It was such a pleasure working with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Marrero Events Marrero Events Wedding Planners

Lilac and Lily is one of those rare finds that will go above and beyond for all clients! Their knowledge, their expertise, their design talent ... all superior and they truly personalize their service. Have always had flawless experiences with Lilac and Lily and we look forward to many more!

Lynnfield, 01940
Location of (Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding