Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Alyse Married on 07/12/2021

Simply stunning florals

Erica was a complete dream to work with! I came across Lilac and Lily on Instagram before I was even engaged, and their designs gave me inspiration for what I wanted my wedding florals to look like. I feel so lucky that I was able to book with Lilac and Lily and that they were also available for our second date when we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic. Erica was so professional and quick to respond to any emails with questions or design changes. Our centerpieces also lasted an entire week after the wedding, so we were able to enjoy the flowers and the wedding for a bit longer! Thank you so much Erica and the entire team at Lilac and Lily!
  • F
    Faith G. Married on 03/07/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Erica is amazing. She went above and beyond my expectations. Our budget was on the lower end and you would have never known. I got married almost a year ago and people are still talking about my flowers. She brought my vision to life 100%.

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Faith for taking the time to write us a review, it is so appreciated! Your flowers were absolutely dreamy!
    Allyson T. Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing job!

Lilac and Lily went above and beyond to make our vision come true. They were so receptive to our suggestions and the flowers and event styling touches made everything look put together and coordinated. Erica was super communicative and answered all of my questions leading up to our wedding. The flowers transformed our wedding and really made it look even more spectacular!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Allyson! What an incredible day it was! Thank you so very much for entrusting Lilac and Lily with your vision. It was such a pleasure working with you!
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 12/08/2020

Best Wedding Vender, Flowers were Amazing

Both of my daughters were married in 2019. Lilac & Lily did both. Everything was magical, breathtaking and perfect. They are so easy to work with. I highly recommend them. They are not only a florest, but an artist. We all loved them and everyone commented on the flowers. They go the extra mile to make it perfect!!!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! What an extreme pleasure it was working with you on not only one, but two weddings this past summer! You and the girls were so wonderful and we are sorry to see it come to an end!
  • User3009228 1+ year ago
    Erica is amazing! Her attention to detail is remarkable.
  • Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Work!

Lilac and Lily did my winter wedding florals and they were STUNNING! Their booking process was clear and straightforward and their work is outstanding. I adored all of my flowers! Highly recommend!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so happy that you loved everything! It was such a pleasure working with you!
  • Adelaide
    Adelaide P. Married on 08/24/2019

Lilac and Lilly made our wedding day perfect

I cannot recommend Lilac and Lilly enough for your special day. We worked with Erica and she was not only extremely professional but was also highly creative. She took all of our suggestions and also proposed ideas of her own making the entire process collaborative and the result incredible. You can tell that she really loves what she does and it shows in the result of her work. Thank you, Erica for making our wedding day a fairy tale like dream!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Addy! You guys were SUCH a pleasure to work with, and the end results were truly stunning. So happy that you loved everything!
    Jared Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing! Beautiful flowers!

Lilac and Lily was amazing. They made the process so easy. They easily picked up on the styles we were looking for and executed everything perfectly on our wedding day. Could not have been happier with how great everything looked!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Jared! It was such a pleasure working with you and Becca! So happy that you loved everything!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/28/2019

Lilac and Lily - The BEST choice for floral!

We got married in April of 2019 - we found out about Lilac and Lily through our venue's Instagram. It was "love at first sight" lol. Erica brought my dream to life from our first meeting to the day of the wedding. Everything was PERFECT! She went above and beyond to create the "circle arch" I always dreamed of having! My bouquet was exactly how I wanted it! And the flowers were not that east to come by in the season we got married! She made it work! All of my bridesmaid's bouquets and groomsmen's boutonnieres came out perfect as well. My centerpieces were a dream too!
    The entire process from start to finish was so easy! Erica was so organized - her online payment portal/contract site made the process so much easier (Brides - you know how hard it gets with the multiple vendor payments!). On the day of the wedding Erica was there right on time - texting me and letting me know everything was all set and just like I wanted and brought our bouquets to the Bridal Suite.
    If I were to do this all over again Lilac and Lily would be 100% my pick again! Thank you so much Erica and team!!!!! - Sarah Reis (Married 04.28.2019 @ Tupper Manor at Endicott College)

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you to bring your floral dreams to life! We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your vision!
    Caitlin S. Married on 03/30/2019

LOVE Lilac and Lily!!

Erica did the florals for our indoor wedding at the Willowdale and she completely brought the space to life and created an absolute spring dream. We were all blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked, and everyone is still talking about them weeks later!

Erica is the best to work with - she has a warm and friendly personality, is 100% professional and attentive, is open to your vision / thoughts about how you want things to look, and is able to provide great direction and input to tie everything together to create a beautiful masterpiece. My mom and I truly had so much fun working with her! From the second I met her I had no doubt she would deliver something amazing, and we are so thankful for all her hard work in making our wedding day so special. Thank you!
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible florist and event stylist

Where do I start? Erica and Carrie are incredible. There are no words to describe how amazing they made our wedding day. What I like most about their company is that not only are their florals spectacular but they have the option of adding on design work which sounded like something that I wanted help with for our wedding. They brought my creative ideas to life by helping us with linens and making an installation for our makeshift New Year’s Eve photo booth with an old school Instant camera. My bouquet was the most beautiful floral arrangement I have ever seen and it was perfect with our backdrop of clean white flowers, black and champagne linens and gold framed accessories. I told Erica at our wedding that if she ever needs an assistant I am her person- that’s how incredible they are. They are very appreciative and flexible with pricing so if something becomes too much they will find a less expensive option without sacrificing taste. Do yourselves a favor and set up a meeting with them. I cannot say enough about their work!!! I look forward to the day we can work together again!!!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Beth for this lovely review. We are SO SAD that your wedding is over!!! You and Keith were absolute dream clients!
    Kaila Married on 05/27/2018
    Lilac & Lily are able to make your wedding vision a reality! Throughout the wedding planning process, I had difficulty explaining in words what I wanted. I maybe had 3 adjectives to give Lilac & Lily, but due to their experience and expertise, they immediately understood where we wanted to go with our flowers. They were also very conscious about our budget and always gave us what I felt like was honest feedback on how certain ideas/flowers would look at our venue. Guests are still talking about our flowers! I HIGHLY recommend Lilac & Lily to Boston area couples.
    Amy Married on 09/02/2017
    Lilac and Lily took my image of my dream wedding and made it a reality. Carrie was patient and her attention to detail was precise. From the bouquets to the ceremony and reception everything was perfect. Highest praise
    Carolyn Married on 08/05/2017
    Erica did a great job seeing my vision through. Everything came out gorgeous and I couldnt have been happier!
  • Arianna
    Arianna Married on 07/29/2017
    I worked with Erica in creating our classic, romantic wedding at the Crane Estate. I flip flopped many times on color-schemes and emailed often with flower questions. Erica was always patient, professional and prompt! She helped me uncover the vision I wanted and pulled everything together absolutely perfectly. She also worked closely with my event coordinator at the reception site-- little things like this are priceless because it takes off much stress from the bride and groom. Everything was pulled off without a hitch and came together so beautifully. I almost cried when I saw my bouquet! It was perfect in every way and still going strong a week after the wedding. I cannot speak to pricing as I did not inquire with any other florists because I really loved Lilac and Lily's style. Would 150% recommend!
    Marielle Married on 11/26/2016
    We are so grateful we chose Lilac and Lily as the florist for our wedding. We worked closely with Carrie Buonfiglio. During our first meeting, Carrie listened to the vision we had in mind. She then created beautiful centerpiece samples giving us some styles to choose from. She created a thorough proposal and gave us some great suggestions that made such a huge difference in all of our arrangements (chuppah, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, cocktail hour decorations, cake decorations). The final touches to the flowers, such as the ribbon to tie our bouquets and the pearl wristlets on the corsages, were also perfect. The centerpiece arrangements, which included candles and lovely gold vases, changed the entire atmosphere at our wedding venue and they received numerous compliments. We would highly recommend Lilac & Lily!
    Lauren Married on 10/22/2016
    Words can’t express how much I loved working with Lilac & Lily for my wedding! My mom and I visited a few florists originally and selecting Lilac and Lily was one of the easiest and best decisions of the whole planning process. Carrie was so helpful and responsive from the beginning. She was knowledgeable and had excellent recommendations, all the while supporting my vision and preferences. I fully trusted Carrie and Erica, so the process was exciting and stress free. What they created on the day of the wedding was beyond what I could have imagined, even with last minute rainy day changes. I can’t thank them enough for making my wedding absolutely perfect!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Lauren! So sad it is all over!

Sincerely,
    Carrie and Erica
    Teela Married on 09/23/2016
    Let me start by saying Lilac and Lily was one of my favorite vendors to work with! Erica was amazing, I pretty much gave her some photos and left it up to her to create the vision I had. I was always one of those people who said spending money on flowers was a waste of money. I am SO grateful my friend recommended Erica. She was so organized, responsive and easy to talk to. I got quotes from another florist and walked out overwhelmed with a scribbled on carbon copy estimate I could hardly read. Erica met with me to talk about what i had in mine and what my budget was. She typed up a detailed estimate that spilt up all the prices of bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony etc. It included specific types of flowers and decor. I felt so confident in Lilac and Lily and it was one of the few vendors I never felt stressed about. When Erica walked into my hotel room the day of the wedding with our bouqets I was in shock. They were so much more beautiful then I ever imagined! The venue looked amazing and everyone complimented on the flowers and decor. Thank you SO much Liac and Lily. To anyone getting married and not sure about what they want for flowers - go to Lilac and Lily!
    Marc Married on 08/05/2016
    Lilac & Lily were AMAZING! When we first met with Erica to start talking about flower preferences and colors, we honestly had no idea what we were planning, other than some very vague and unfocused ideas. We didn’t really even have set color scheme in mind. We were all over the place. But she patiently talked us through our thought process and managed to tease out the color palette we actually wanted, as well as the style and feel for the flowers, the centerpieces, and the ceremony. She also went through the basics of “wedding floral decorations 101” with us, so that we knew all about things like mercury glass vases and hurricane candles. With that little information, Lilac & Lily put together a private Pinterest board for us, with the ideas, colors, and floral arrangements that they thought we would want, and they absolutely nailed it. We also sent them a picture of our thoughts for the cake (we decided on a very simply-decorated cake with olive leaves as decorations), which fit perfectly in the style. A month before the wedding, we met with Erica again for a “preview” day, where she had put together a few design ideas with the seasonal flowers that would be available for our wedding, and everything was perfect. When the day of the wedding came, they had taken all of our ideas and comments from the Pinterest board and preview day and put it all together into a totally stunning result, from the purple mason jars with flowers lining the aisle for the ceremony, to the beautiful lanterns and flowers for the centerpieces on the tables, to the gorgeous bouquet. We could not have been happier with the end result, and it perfectly fit the look we were going. I also arranged for Lilac & Lily to do a centerpiece floral arrangement in the same style as my wife’s bouquet for our first anniversary as a surprise, and she LOVED it!!
    Kristen Married on 07/30/2016
    I cannot say enough good things about Lilac and Lily! Erica was a true professional and I loved working with her. She took all of my ideas ad pictures for the wedding and created the absolute perfect floral vision. My bridal bouquet was more stunning than I could have imagined and the rest of the bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted! Thank you Erica for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! So sad it is all over!
    Erin Married on 03/19/2016
    I can not say enough amazing things about the work that Lilac and Lily did for my wedding. My wedding was at The Barn at Gibbet Hill and Lilac and Lily was on their preferred vendor list. I set up an appointment to meet with them, and after my meeting with Carrie I knew that they were going to be my florist. I just felt like she got me, and the look and feel that I wanted for my wedding. I had a large wedding party, and the price we were quoted was very reasonable for everything that was provided. Carrie set up my ceremony, cocktail hour, entry way of the barn, flowers for my cake. and did all of the wedding party flowers. I had 2 different centerpieces and they were both spot on to what I described and showed her pictures of. I can not recommend Lilac and Lily enough. They truly helped in making my wedding vision become a reality.

Thank you so much Erin!
  • User2444642 2+ years ago
    Worked with Erica and she was just awesome with us. Our flowers were just beautiful. She listened to what we wanted and guided us if she thought sometime will not work with our colors. She worked with mother-in-law for her boutique. She loved it!!. Absolutely loved everything you did Erica, we could not have asked for anything better. Thanks!!
    Kate Married on 09/19/2015
    I cannot say enough about Lilac and Lily Floral Designs. They were my favorite vendor in my whole wedding planning experience. I was introduced to them by my wedding coordinator and they got what I wanted from the beginning. I got married in a beautiful garden and I wanted the flowers to complement the already gorgeous setting. I brought two Pinterest pictures and pointed out what I liked in each. They offered to put together a few test centerpieces in advance to make sure that they got every detail right. We made a few minor adjustments based on those samples and, day of, it was perfect.

The best part was that the flowers were so fresh. Obviously you're paying for fresh gorgeous flowers but I've been to plenty of weddings where the flowers just cannot stand up to the day. These flowers lasted the whole day/night. I received so many compliments on them and everyone wanted to take them home. Some of my favorite detail shots of the wedding were of my floral arrangements and bouquets.

My one recommendation is to go in with pictures and an open mind. I told them the general color scheme I wanted (mostly neutrals and ivory with subtle pops of blackberry/wine colored flowers) and they ran with it. Absolutely take their advice on flower suggestions. They are so in tune and creative that you won't be disappointed! They were worth every single penny.
    Kim Married on 09/18/2015
    We worked with Erica for our wedding flowers. She did an absolutley amazing job! They came out even better than I envisioned. Everything from the ceremony to the reception was as beautiful and perfect as it was because of Erica's work. She is so good at what she does and she is great to work with. She was always willing to work with my ideas and she is a sweetheart! We will use her for any future events and would recommend her to everyone!!!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You were the BEST!
  • User2526057 2+ years ago
    I am beyond grateful that I found Lilac and Lily to do my flowers for my wedding. I worked with Erica and she was fabulous. From the moment I met her, I felt comfortable and she understood my vision immediately. Her creativity took the flowers to a whole new level and I can't thank her enough. Everything was so beautiful it was hard leave my flowers at the reception. Thank you so much Erica!

Lilac and Lily Floral Design and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!