Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number

About Life Writing Photography

Life Writing Photography is Tampa Bay Area based photography business specializing in lifestyle photography.  Janie believes that her clients are writing a story with their lives and she feels honored to be able to capture images from these stories with her camera.  Janie's style is photojournalistic, seeking to capture the essence of people in a real, natural way.  You will find her full of energy, constantly snapping images and directing wedding parties to do untraditional things to get fun photos that are unique to the personalities of each individual couple.

If you are interested in remembering your big day in a fun, natural, real kind of way . . . please contact me.

I cannot wait to meet you, hear your story and have a chance to capture moments of your life's writing.

• Lifelong Photography Studio
7b3b17b923c6a87a Charleston Wedding Photographer001
tampa weddin photographer004

19 Reviews for Life Writing Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

To be completely candid, I actually know Janie with Life Writing Photography through a co-worker and so I knew that she was going to be great. That being said, I just have to praise the way she went above and beyond to capture our special day. We were married in Savannah, GA-a place that is very special to my heart and I had some specific backdrops in mind. Janie made it her mission to full-fill all of my requests. For example Forsyth Park is one of my favorite places and I was fortunate enough to book a venue a block away!...But with a more unfortunate turn of events, it rained most of my wedding day. The reception was well under way when the rain let up 20 minutes before sunset-Janie was on top of it! She came and grabbed us and captured the perfect photographs in Forsyth Park with what little light was left. I was so thankful she did! I also am amazed how she captured our day-the ceremony, the food and decorations, the dancing and the send-off. My favorite pictures are her candids that capture all of the emotions of the day. I also have to say Janie is very kind, personable and professional. She will make you feel comfortable during the photo sessions. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have wedding photos that you love. They are what you have after the special day is long past and I hope to show them to children and grandchildren one day. You will not go wrong to entrust Life Writing Photography with your special day!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Catherine · Married on 05/31/2014

We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures taken by Janie with Life Writing Photography. She is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the photo shoot. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Janie! I can't wait to use Life Writing Photography again! BEST around!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Hi Janie,

I just can't get over how amazing the photos turned out. My entire family is just in awe of your talent! You captured every moment in such a beautiful, natural manner. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Davia D.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Award

• Tampa, 33606 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Please email me at janie@lifewritingphotography.com
    Location of (Life Writing Photography)