Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC.

Designing your life events is what we want to be a part of! We have a passion for setting an ambiance and tone for each event using decor and florals. Whether you are looking for a classic affair or funky and artistic we will strive to collaborate and bring you something that excites you. Life is about the memories we collect, so celebrate each and every moment for a lifetime of amazing memories!

Follow LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC. on

jamesamber 370
img6415
img6258
LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC.
danielle s burian bridal shower by julia dragomir
you me photography 13 of 317
p243229046 4
Crystalsbouquet
PhilaBoutanniere
LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC.

6 Reviews for LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC.

Cara · Married on 01/03/2015

Adriana was amazing throughout the planning process and the big day. She and her team took every jumbled idea I had in my head (and on my Pinterest board!) and made it into a gorgeous reality that I couldn't have even dreamed of! Adriana was an absolute pleasure to work with and patiently walked with us through every element of our event design, from our incredible back-lit alter to boutonnieres and cake flowers. Adriana made sure no detail was overlooked! Our wedding would not have been the amazing day it was without Adriana and the Life Made Pretty team and we cannot thank them enough!

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

Adriana is the fairy godmother of all beautiful weddings. This assumes, of course, that all fairy godmothers have flawless taste, an eye for design and are a VISIONARY when it comes to event decor. I wouldn't dare refer to her as a florist (my mom scolded me once already for doing so). She is a designer and florals are just an amazing part of what she does.

You will love her the second you meet her. She is warm, charming and creative. She flies in the face of all the over priced and over done big name city florists and does everything... in a word... pretty. She was able to take my ideas and general likes/dislikes and transform them into a design concept that so perfectly captured the style and feel we wanted for our wedding I was speechless. Her responsiveness and professionalism are remarkable, but most of all she is just flat out FUN to work with!!
    In addition, she helped me coordinate linens, custom stationary and all the little details that make a wedding personal and special. In many ways she really was an event coordinator and was worth every.single.penny. Even my dad (and not many dads get overly involved with flowers and decor) was blown away by her! Even after seeing the designs and samples we were still breathless seeing it all come together the day of!

I was also blessed to have my aunt hire Adriana for my bridal shower. The two of them brought me to tears with the most thoughtful and beautiful bridal shower I could have dreamed of. Tuscan themed to honor how my husband proposed and my Mom's family who is from Tuscany. Everything just blew me away! The flowers were gorgeous, placecards that were mini herb plants with custom stationary, table names of my favorite places in Italy and a professional photographer to capture it all! Everything Adriana does is so clearly out of love and passion for her work. It comes across in everything she does!

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

For all of you brides-to-be seeking florals or styling for your wedding, look no further, you have found the best! I was referred to Life Made Pretty (LMP) from another florist who was booked and man am I ever thankful for that! From the moment I spoke with Adriana of LMP I knew we had found "the one." She totally understood my vision of Fall in Paris and was super enthusiastic and flexible, her past work also was versatile and unique, and I didn't want something anyone had seen before. She mentioned she had an art background and you could tell. When we met in person to discuss details at her (super chic) studio, she had loads of ideas & visuals and I could really see everything come to life. The meeting was going so smooth and we were so in sync that me, Ms. Control Freak, did something crazy- I gave Adriana complete freedom for the reception florals! We had planned every other detail of the wedding that I wanted us to have a surprise. When our wedding day finally arrived, seeing my bouquet for the first time got me teary, it was everything I had dreamed of. Then when I stepped into our ballroom for the first time my jaw dropped and my first thought was, "she nailed it." Words can't express how beautiful the centerpieces (high & low) were and how much they transformed the room. They were absolutely over the top GORGEOUS and our guests could not stop talking about them. And don't get me started on the head table. We rented candelabras from her as well (she has many beautiful accessories that can be rented) and she added sprigs of foliage that ran along the table that, coupled with uplighting, made us feel like royalty! LMP captured our vision perfectly and made our evening magical!

So if you are a bride who understands the importance of spending money on fresh flower arrangements for your wedding, it's a no brainer- choose Life Made Pretty. It will be the best wedding planning decision you will make.

LIFE MADE PRETTY, INC. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

It was such a pleasure to work with Life Made Pretty. Adriana's work was truly exquisit and she definitely went the extra mile for the bride and groom. You could tell that she and her team took great care in making sure that the client's vision was realized. She took great pride in not only the reception decor, but also in the personal flowers. I would definitely recommend Life Made Pretty.

• Chicago, IL 60622 See on map