San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number

About Life & Love Photography

Our partnership has an intimate dynamic that has grown out of our nineteen-year friendship. Because we have grown up like sisters, we have an intuitive understanding of each other that strengthens our work. It is not unusual for us to finish each others' sentences. We are business minded but more than that, we have fun together, which translates into enjoyment and spontaneity in our work and with you.

We have always had a shared passion for photography. Although life has led us on different journeys (Kerri - traveling the world; Heather - being blessed with a beautiful baby girl) we are excited to work together in helping you capture all of the breath-taking, wonderful, unique, amusing moments of life and love.

Our style is modern, candid and fun. Packages start at $900.

Follow Life & Love Photography on

LNLlogo
tumblrl3xv7oqG8l1qc001e

1 Reviews for Life & Love Photography

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2010

These young, up and coming photographers show all the signs of success. I would and have recommended them to friends and family and plan to hire them in the near future for another project. If I could offer some criticizm and praise, it would be as follows:
    Praise
    1. Professional and upbeat demeanor, I never felt like what I was doing or asking for was 'wrong' as so many wedding vendors like to 'correct' the wedding vision.
    2. Concise and persistant but not pushy; I was asked several times to provide certaint information before the wedding and never got around to it but I didn't ever feel pressured which meant a lot to me in the last few crazy weeks before the wedding.
    3. Adaptability. I'm sure that the atmosphere of each wedding is as different as the personalities which plan it so I imagine that showing up as a vendor to such a personal event is nerve racking and requires many hats. These ladies wore the appropriate 'hat' and seemed to fit in perfectly with the culture of my wedding.
    Criticizm:
    1. Experience. Their professionalism, knowledge of photography and weddings really helps compensate for the lack of experience that was evident in (only a few of) my pictures. However, my mother was wearing her glasses in one shot and I feel the photographers should have requested she remove them due to the glare.
    2. Many of the shots were 'sideways' which is an aspect of personal style and flare on the photographer's part. Several of the shots are great and the sideways aspect really enhanced the photo but I would have also liked a straight shot to accompany each sideways one as the older generations want, straight, framed photos to remember my day by. My advise would be to offer more variety in the finished package.
    3. I honestly can't think of another criticism!
    These are such minor infractions and really only meant as constructive criticism. To all those considering Life & Love, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/30/2010