Life Like Ruby's

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
$3,350 Most Popular Price

$3,350 Most Popular Price

Life Like Ruby's is a wedding photography company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Lead photographer Alyssa describes her style as a blend of photojournalism and lifestyle photography. Her priority is to capture beautiful, authentic moments that visually tell each couple's one-of-a-kind love story.

For seamless planning experiences, Life Like Ruby's offers a number of flexible package options. Services featured include up to 10 hours of coverage, professional editing, access to an online digital gallery, albums, and thank-you cards. To preserve memories leading up to long-awaited celebrations, engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions can be arranged. The high-resolution images provided by Alyssa can be transformed into albums, wall art, and prints. This photographer is happy to document the special days of those celebrating within the city as well as destination events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,350

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 04/30/2022

The Best Photographer EVER!

If you are thinking of hiring Alyssa as your photographer, DO IT! She made us feel so comfortable from our first phone conference. We had an engagement shoot with her first and she was so flexible with finding a date that worked for us and our pictures came out AMAZING! She was so easy to communicate with and was open to anything we wanted to try. Her energy on the wedding day was so fun and she captured our day beautifully! We are OBSESSED with all of the photos we got from her. Could not have asked for a better photographer. 10000/10
  • Yen
    Yen D. Married on 04/09/2022

The best wedding planning decision I made

Booking Alyssa as our wedding photographer was the easiest and best decision I made during the whole wedding planning process. I’m the type of person who needs to evaluate every option, but she was so easy to talk to during our initial call that I decided to book her right after. I was really anxious leading up to our engagement shoot because my partner and I are not photo people, but Alyssa made us feel so comfortable and told us how to pose while making it still feel and look natural. She made sure we hit all the locations I wanted to go to and our engagement photos came out so much better than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments, and I was confident that our wedding photos would be just as great. During the weeks leading up to the wedding, I was stressed about the timeline and indecisive on where to shoot. Alyssa listened to all of my concerns and assured me that she would worry about all of it so I wouldn’t have to. She even visited my venue and came up with 2 routes of nearby photo locations for me to pick from. Throughout this whole process, Alyssa has been super responsive to all my of questions and her excitement over our big day made me even more excited! You can tell she has a creative eye, is passionate about her photography and enjoys being with her couples. Shooting with Alyssa feels like taking photos with a close friend. We just received our sneak peek photos, and I cannot stop looking at them. I’m so excited to see our full gallery. If you are reading this, book her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meeri & Nate
    75 photos · 09/29/2019

Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA, 19103
215-620-0768
Location of (Life Like Ruby's)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding