Engagement
Shoot included

About Life In Vegas Photography

Let Us Tell Your Story

Congratulations on your upcoming big day! Planning can be a challenge and that best thing you can have by your side is a professional photographer that has over 10 years of experience.

Hello! I'm Jab Buhay of Life In Vegas Photography. I've shot thousands of Las Vegas Weddings and hundreds of large private weddings. My experience and expertise in the wedding and event field will give you peace of mind knowing that I can help you plan your perfect day. My job is to make sure you have memories of your great day that you will look back on and enjoy for years to come.

I have led the photography teams of the most famous wedding chapels on the strip: The Little White Chapel and The Chapel of Flowers. I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America.

• Visit our website, type code "10years" in the referral box and receive $200-$500 off your wedding package!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Jab was extremely accommodating, professional and fun! he spent the whole day with us at Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend and everywhere in between to help us capture the perfect engagement photos. I am so glad we went through him and we were able to get the pictures we were dreaming of! Thank you SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer! We never done a photoshoot before and he made us feel comfortable...Highly recommend him...

Profile Picture Jayna, 8/18/18, 1 Review

This deal has
SOLD OUT

2018 Weddings

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: LIVE20
Free Engagement Photo Session for locals. Book your 2018 wedding package between now and the end of the year and enjoy a free engagement photo session worth $500! Active and retired military, police and first responders get an additional 10% off your wedding day package. Share this now with your friends and family!
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWe188a272b4d09379

1 ENDORSEMENT
What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Events

9870 Big Window Street, Las Vegas, NV 89178   See On Map
702-498-5211 (phone)
Life In Vegas Photography is a wedding Photography Service from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including California, Utah, and Arizona. Life In Vegas Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Las Vegas Weddings.