Life In Vegas Photography Reviews

Life In Vegas Photography 6
Life In Vegas Photography 7

Amanda · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Look no further!

Working with Jab from Life in Vegas was amazing from start to finish. Every time I reached out to Jab he responded right away- we were coming from out of state for our shoot and he was able to provide us with tons of great suggestions and even transportation to the various spots of our session!
    Jab was on time, professional and most importantly personable- by the end of the day he felt like an old friend. We have never had photo shoot before and he made us feel comfortable and we were able to have fun with it. I'm so happy with the outcome of our photos and the quick delivery as well. I honestly couldn't recommend him enough.

Sent on 02/01/2019

rebecca · Married on 08/18/2019

After searching for a photographer for our elopement I found Jab. I loved the look of his pictures online so I held my breath that he had availability for us . We decided last minute to elope and it was happening the same weekend I emailed him. Not only was he very accommodating to our schedule he went above and beyond making sure we got the photos we wanted. Jab is amazing. His pricing is VERY reasonable compared to other Vegas photographers and they turned out better than I could have imaged. I highly recommend Life In Vegas Photography

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 8
    Life In Vegas Photography 9

Kayla Courtwright · Married on 07/19/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

Jab was fantastic! We booked him for a one-hour shoot before our wedding and it was the best decision I ever made! The pictures came out beautiful! Throughout the whole experience, he never made us feel rushed or stressed, he knew exactly how to pose us and where to go for the best shots, and there is not a single person in the background of any of our pictures! Such a good rate too compared to the photo prices from the chapels around.
    100% would recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Life In Vegas Photography 10
    Life In Vegas Photography 11
    Life In Vegas Photography 12
    Life In Vegas Photography 13
  • Kat

Kat Winstanley · Married on 02/13/2019

Our dream has been realised

Jab was so professional. From the second he met us on the day he explained what his thought process was and we just loved every second. He captured every special moment from “that first glance” to our giggling moments and everything in between. It didn’t take long for Jab to get what we were about and he had such great ideas and was very knowledgeable about the area and where would be good to go. It actually felt like we were out with an old friend, we were so comfortable and we had so much trust in him. And the photos! I honestly cannot describe how beautiful they all are. They really captured the emotions of the day, they show our love for each other and paint a wonderful picture of how much fun we had. Genuinely, I had very high expectations and hopes and Jab has surpassed every single one. Couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Life In Vegas Photography 14

T · Married on 11/11/2018

Jab was absolutely amazing from start to finish. True professional in every aspect! Not only did my finished portraits look astonishing, he helped my fiance and me to relax and have fun throughout the shoot. Jab was extremely patient and worked with me to get every shot that I wanted. I loved that all communication was clear and concise. He responsed quickly to any questions and concerns with very truthful answers. Before arriving in Vegas, I had a very accurate picture of what to expect and how the shoot was going to flow. Jab included my opinion throughout the process and ensured I was satisfied prior to moving forward after any decisions/shots. He has made me the envy of my family and friends. They all wish they had booked a shoot as well during our stay in Vegas. I highly recommend working with Jab for your next event.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Jab was extremely accommodating, professional and fun! he spent the whole day with us at Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend and everywhere in between to help us capture the perfect engagement photos. I am so glad we went through him and we were able to get the pictures we were dreaming of! Thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Life In Vegas Photography's reply:

Jeremy, Erica! You guys - thank you so much for the kind words. Please come and visit again soon! Congratulations!

Tyler · Married on 10/06/2018

Unforgettable

If I could give Jab ten stars I would!! I booked him for my elopement in October and he beyond met mine and my husband's expectations. He was punctual,professional,affordable,and an absolute blast. He helped make the experience so much fun and not once did we feel uncomfortable or awkward during our shoot. Our pictures and video were everything we dreamed of and more. Jab was able to totally & completely capture our personalities and the whole vibe and style we wanted to encompass in our pictures. I CAN'T RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! Overall this was one of my husband's and my favorite part of our wedding. It was a memory we will never forget, from planning the session to eating pizza with us after our shoot Jab was incredible. If you are looking for a photographer do not hesitate to book him I swear you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 15
    Life In Vegas Photography 16
    Life In Vegas Photography 17
    Life In Vegas Photography 18

ABIGAIL · Married on 09/28/2018

This guy! Such a blessing!! I was referred to him by another photographer who wasn't available the weekend of my wedding. Unsure of what to expect but I took a leap of faith and so glad I did! The whole day was a fiasco and while everyone else was running wild he was calm through it all and even helped me stay calm. He was so chill throughout everything but extremely professional. I had no clue what to expect or had any ideas of the type of photos I wanted so he took control and had us posing for some amazing pictures. I will cherish them forever and will always ALWAYS recommend Jab for anyone looking for a photographer. You couldn't ask for a more relaxed and talented photographer!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 19
    Life In Vegas Photography 20
    Life In Vegas Photography 21
    Life In Vegas Photography 22

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

Our destination wedding was captured beautifully by Jab. He took the stress out of picking the best spots to take photos and we couldn't be happier with the result! We received our photos within 48 hours of our ceremony and can't wait to get them printed.
    Jab is extremely easy going and a man who truly cares about the industry. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in Las Vegas.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Life In Vegas Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Chelsea! I had a great time with you two and your family and friends. Please send my regards to everyone!

Jeremy · Married on 08/20/2018

I absolutely could not be happier with my photo shoot. As a guy, I don't really like photo shots, but Jab made it easy to do, and the pictures came out fantastic! We also got the pictures back extremely fast.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Katie · Married on 08/20/2018

Jab is absolutely the best! He listened to all our ideas and was flexible during the photo shoot. The pictures turned out amazing! We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Mrs Winston

Jayna · Married on 08/18/2018

Great photographer! We never done a photoshoot before and he made us feel comfortable...Highly recommend him...

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cassandra · Married on 08/13/2018

We live in Michigan and chose to have a Las Vegas Wedding. Jab is an amazing photographer. I was referred to him after my original photorapher was unable to attend my wedding because of relocation. Jab was prompt in responding to my questions and extremely kind and professional. Our wedding photos are beautiful and we are very happy with Jab's service.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Emma · Married on 06/05/2018

I found some pictures on Instagram of a recent shoot Jab did for a bride and groom on the strip, so I asked the bride who the photography was and she said it was Jab from Life in Vegas photographer. And this is how I came across Life in Vegas Photography and I am so glad I did!
    I booked a 2 hour shoot on the Las Vegas strip for after my wedding.
    Whenever I contacted Jab with questions he would reply back straight away. This put me at ease as I was organizing this from the UK.
    A week before the shoot Jab contacted me via telephone so we could go over which places I wanted to go for the photos and the time schedule.
    A couple of hours before my wedding Jab rang me to wish me good luck and to let me know the time and place he would meet me.
    Me and my husband are not the posing type but we had the best time doing the photos, and we said it was one of the highlights of the day.
    Jab also arranged the limo which picked my guests up from the hotel and took them to the chapel, and then afterwards took us all to the Las Vegas sign (where Jab was waiting for us) and then to the strip for more photos.
    The photos have turned out amazing and everyone who has seen them have said how great they are.
    Thank you Jab for being reliable, professional and for making the shoot so much fun.
    I would highly recommend Life in Vegas Photography for anyone having a Las Vegas wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alicia · Married on 05/14/2018

Jab was amazing from start to finish! Every time I contacted him, he responded right away! Before arriving in Vegas, we had our photo tour “map” planned out which made the actual session a breeze. He was on time, professional, friendly, had a unique style of posing us & it felt like we knew each other(no awkward moments at all!) I’m very happy with the outcome of our anniversary photo tour session & HIGHLY recommend Life In Las Vegas Photography!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 23
  • I

Isah · Married on 04/11/2018

JAB gets the JOB done! (Haha.. I’ve always wanted to say that!) On a serious note though, I still can’t stop looking at our photos and relive our day over and over again! I am so glad Jab agreed to travel and do our photoshoot. Our wedding was in San Francisco, where my husband and I met and fell in love.

After talking to him about our story and what we want for the photos to look like, he did a research of the area and planned the flow of the day so we can capture stunning photos from our favorite places. Even if we only had the wedding day to do the photoshoot, Jab was able to make it work and take us to the different locations, do the ceremony in between, and make the most of the day. We didn't feel rushed or stressed at all; he was easy to work with, very professional (with a great sense of humor) and knew exactly what shots to get.

We enjoyed every shot, our photos looked natural and stunning. A couple of hours later, he already had amazing photos for us! I was happy to see candid photos in between takes, they’re my favorite! The turn around for the photos were fast, less than a month! And the best thing is that his price is very reasonable, you really get a bang for your buck! I absolutely recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 28
  • Ros

Ros · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jab is the best in the biz. Seriously. He shot both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier! My (then) fiance and I had no idea how to act in front of a camera, but Jab made us comfortable, cracked jokes and directed us on how to pose and I just LOOOOOOVEE our engagement photos. It turned out way better than I could have imagined! We used it for our wedding invitations and we got a ton of compliments on it. The day of our wedding, I was so nervous, but Jab and Alyssa came with such great energy and gave such positive vibes, it was infectious. They made me and my entourage feel comfortable. They also did a beautiful slideshow during our reception which included pictures from the my prep time and the ceremony. It was a tearjerker. Our memories from the wedding will become more precious as the years go by and I'm so glad Jab was the one who captured it for us. Our experience was amazing. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you Jab!

Sent on 03/28/2019

sheila · Married on 02/07/2018

I’m from Hawaii and was having a destination wedding. At first, I was contemplating on hiring a photographer on our wedding day. I am so glad I didn’t give up looking for one because Jab provided exceptional service on our wedding day! He made it super fun and even helped with some tips on in our program that helped things run smoothly. And suggested some hilarious ideas that got everyone laughing. I got my pictures so quickly! Picture quality is too notch and was able to capture a lot of heartfelt meaningful moments! If you’re looking for a photographer in Vegas, I would definitely recommend Jab! Very accommading and affordable! Thank you again for taking so much pictures it really helps relive that amazing day!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa,
    Lancen and Sheila

Sent on 03/07/2018

Miriana · Married on 12/27/2017

It was a great shooting with an relexed and nice atmosphere. We got simple tips and introductions that made our pictures wonderful. Language wasn't a problem (we are from germany) and we had a lot of fun. We would choose the fotographer again any time!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Life In Vegas Photography 29
    Life In Vegas Photography 30

Ashleigh · Married on 12/18/2017

Finding Jab ended up being one of the highlights of our big day! He was a true professional who made us feel at ease with him straight away. All our contact had been via email until we arrived in Vegas when he text to see if there was anything else he could help us with, a heart felt gesture that we were grateful for.
    The photo shoot was well organized and fun!! Jab slightly positioned us for photos, however he managed to capture natural moments between the two of us.
    We received the photos back faster than we expected and couldnt be happier with them. They are absolutely beautiful. We will forever be grateful and in awe of what Jab has done for us. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Liz · Married on 11/29/2017

Jab was absolutely wonderful! From start to finish, he was a pleasure to deal with, answering all emails promptly, to accommodating some difficult requests to split the photography into two locations. He was eager to please, and a complete professional throughout. The quality of the photographs are fabulous, we’re over the moon with them. Very reasonable rates also! I would highly recommend him to all considering using his services-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/10/2017

helen · Married on 11/29/2017

Jab, you were an absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for all your fantastic pictures taken on our joint wedding day. We definitely chose the correct photographer for our personal day. We never felt uncomfortable having Jab with us getting ready nor rushed at any point. what an amazingly professional gentleman you are. I would highly recommend Jab and definitely use again. Mr and Mrs Ross xxxxx

Sent on 12/19/2017

Elaine · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I love how the photos came out. Andreo is very good at what he does, in fact my family and i think he’s the best. Very friendly and professional. You will not regret choosing him as your photographer for any event.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rose · Married on 10/08/2017

Jab Buhay and company were fantastic. He really made sure we were both comfortable with all his plans and boy we are glad we went along because his pictures turned out amazing. He was like family before, during and after our wedding. Planning a wedding can be really frustrating, but he walked us through everything and made everything 10x easier for us. He really cared about getting great pictures of us for us. He even met with us multiple times after the event to deliver the pictures. Thank you so much for everything. We are grateful for your friendliness and for our great memories you help provide.

Sent on 01/27/2018