Springfield Parks Weddings at Erin's Pavilion is a romantic event venue located in Springfield, Illinois. With a selection of indoor and outdoor event spaces, this setting welcomes gatherings of all sizes and themes. Both ceremonies and receptions are hosted here, alongside pre-wedding events like engagement parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. A romantic elopement can be held in one of the many intimate outdoor spaces.
Facilities and Capacity
Springfield Parks Weddings at Erin's Pavilion offers 15,000 square feet of potential for an indoor celebration. The pavilion includes a main hall of 5,000 square feet which can comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests. The pavilion was built with sustainability in mind and has earned the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED Platinum. The pavilion can be divided into four smaller spaces, with each one having access to the terrace and views of the lake. The terrace is available for hosting ceremonies, with the reception following in the pavilion. The park grounds are available for wedding photography, with the natural beauty of the area acting as a stunning backdrop.
Springfield Parks Weddings at Erin's Pavilion has various facilities available to make your day as stress-free as possible. This includes the pavilion being fitted with modern audiovisual systems. The team here is happy to provide to-be-weds with a list of recommended vendors that can help them to bring their vision to life. Various event rental items are also supplied, including tables, chairs, and linens. Parking is available onsite, as well as a shuttle bus.
Other Event Rentals at the Springfield Park District
Springfield Parks also offers additional beautiful outdoor wedding and reception venues at several locations. Seating for 60-150 guests.
- Douglas Park band shell at MacArthur Boulevard and Madison Street.
- Lincoln Greens Golf Club banquet room has large windows with a view of Lake Springfield. Rental fee is for four hours. Room seats approximately 140 guests. 700 E. Lake Drive.
- Lincoln Park bridge or pavilion. The pavilion is perched on a hilltop with a scenic view, large chandeliers and 8-foot windows that light the grand banquet hall. Fifth St. and Sangamon Ave.
- Southwind Park terrace, gazebo, butterfly garden, tree house or Selvaggio arches are options for beautiful outdoor ceremonies. 4965 S. Second St.
- Washington Park Botanical Garden annual display beds, rose garden, outdoor gathering plaza and the Roman Culture Garden provide stunning, colorful settings for outdoor weddings. 1740 W. Fayette Ave.
- Washington Park gazebo or pavilion. The gazebo is a quaint spot in Washington Park to hold a lovely wedding ceremony. The pavilion was built around 1900 and has an elegant cobblestone event lodge complete with a banquet room, kitchen and dining room. South Grand Avenue and MacArthur boulevard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
20 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?