Sanford, NC 27330 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Libby McGowan Photography

I am an on location photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography.

I shoot with a photojournalistic style, basically unposed, capturing details and moments that normally might get missed!

Plain and simple I document the moment. My goal and passion is to capture emotion. I want the viewer to feel...To feel as if they had been there! That is what I love more than anything!

Follow Libby McGowan Photography on

54 Reviews for Libby McGowan Photography

• Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Libby is the best ever

Libby was one of the best decisions I ever made in regards to our wedding. I found trust in Libby and comfort that you can't compromise for with anyone else! I was nervous at the price at first (I was a DIY bride) but found her price was worth every penny!! We had a great time with our engagement shoot, making us feel super comfortable. What's great about Libby is that she captures moments. She captures the most natural moments of your day, your relationship, beautiful! I now have a friend in Libby and can't wait to continue working with her!!

Leora · Married on 08/04/2018

We recently did an engagement photoshoot with Libby, and could not have been more impressed. We hadn't met her prior to the shoot, but she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She is so much fun to work with. She is also incredibly talented - we absolutely love the pictures she took. She provided us with a beautiful "sneak peek" only 48 hours after the shoot! I would recommend Libby to anyone and everyone.

Nina · Married on 08/11/2017

How do I even describe my experience with such an amazing person as Libby? I almost have no words. We had to select a Photographer to bring to our Destination Wedding in Jamaica. My husband-to-be is not a fan of pictures, so personality was my #1 priority. I needed someone who we both liked and could get him comfortable in front of a camera. Boy, did Libby deliver!! Having Libby there was like having another family member at our Wedding. Everyone loved her and some of them still communicate with her through social media on a regular basis!! Now, let's talk photos... My Wedding pictures are phenomenal. The Ceremony was a challenging location on a pier in a covered chapel. It was windy and about to rain, but Libby killed it. The photos are gorgeous! She even caught a great shot of us running through the rain during our Recessional. After the rain let up, she took us outside for some AMAZING sunset photos. Our Reception got moved into a pretty ugly yellow Ballroom, but I still love all the pictures from it. Magical Libby strikes again! The next day, we went out for an extra shoot in our Wedding outfits. Libby brought a special camera to get into the water with us. She was such a trooper and they were HANDS DOWN my favorite pictures from the trip. She had a handful of pictures to us almost immediately. With the week, we had a preview of over 100 images to share. This was so important to us, because many of our family and friends could not attend. We have ordered tons of prints and she helped us select some large canvases for our new house. She delivered our photos in a beautiful wooden box with our names engraved and the most beautiful USB drive. I'm so happy we picked Libby to be our Photographer, but even happier that we gained a forever-friend! If you are looking for beautiful photos from someone you love being around, Libby McGowan Photography is the BEST choice!

Libby McGowan Photography 1
    Libby McGowan Photography 9
    Libby McGowan Photography 10

Libby McGowan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister
    Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Beautiful photography with heart captured in every image makes for some stunning wedding photos that will be treasured forever. Highly Recommended!

• The Purple Poppy Florist
    The Purple Poppy Florist Wedding Florists

Libby McGowan Photography is an excellent choice to capture those special moments. A true professional

• Hobnob Occasions
    Hobnob Occasions Wedding Rentals

As wedding planner/event coordinators, we have worked with many different vendors. Libby is a cut above! She is so easy to work with. She is professional, timely, accommodating, flexible and talented...extraordinarily talented. She is able to see details that most would miss. She makes brides and grooms feel comfortable and relaxed in what can be the most stressful of days. So many of the shots she took were of a couple that had not a care in the world! THIS IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR!! Thanks Libby for making our job easier!

• Sanford, NC 27330 See on map