Sanford, NC 27330 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Libby McGowan Photography

I am an on location photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography.

I shoot with a photojournalistic style, basically unposed, capturing details and moments that normally might get missed!

Plain and simple I document the moment. My goal and passion is to capture emotion. I want the viewer to feel...To feel as if they had been there! That is what I love more than anything!

Follow Libby McGowan Photography on

Libby McGowan Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Schaus · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Wedding Photographer You Could Ask For

I've known Libby for a while now. I discovered her when my friend got married almost 9 years ago. Once I saw Libby's photographs, I knew she was the one I wanted for my own wedding. For over 8 years we followed each other on social media and I saw her photograph at least 10 weddings of people I knew and were friends with. So when I finally got engaged last January, the first vendor I contacted was Libby. We didn't even have a day set yet, but I wanted to make sure she was free on whatever day we chose. She did our engagement pictures as well, and they turned out beautifully. Libby has this grace about her- she makes everyone feel comfortable because let's be honest, having professional pictures taken can feel awkward. But Libby made it fun and enjoyable, and on my wedding day, she was quick and efficient. She sent me the highlight reel the NEXT day after our wedding, so we were able to look through our pictures during our honeymoon. I still cry when I look through the highlight reel because she captured my heart and the things I love perfectly. I cannot wait to have the rest of my pictures from that day. I would recommend her over and over; she is a perfect 10/10!

Libby McGowan Photography 8
    Libby McGowan Photography 18
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Libby is the best ever

Libby was one of the best decisions I ever made in regards to our wedding. I found trust in Libby and comfort that you can't compromise for with anyone else! I was nervous at the price at first (I was a DIY bride) but found her price was worth every penny!! We had a great time with our engagement shoot, making us feel super comfortable. What's great about Libby is that she captures moments. She captures the most natural moments of your day, your relationship, beautiful! I now have a friend in Libby and can't wait to continue working with her!!

Leora · Married on 08/04/2018

We recently did an engagement photoshoot with Libby, and could not have been more impressed. We hadn't met her prior to the shoot, but she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She is so much fun to work with. She is also incredibly talented - we absolutely love the pictures she took. She provided us with a beautiful "sneak peek" only 48 hours after the shoot! I would recommend Libby to anyone and everyone.

Libby McGowan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Rev. Barbara Lodge
    Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

Beautiful photography with heart captured in every image makes for some stunning wedding photos that will be treasured forever. Highly Recommended!

• The Purple Poppy Florist
    The Purple Poppy Florist Wedding Florists

Libby McGowan Photography is an excellent choice to capture those special moments. A true professional

• Hobnob Occasions
    Hobnob Occasions Wedding Rentals

As wedding planner/event coordinators, we have worked with many different vendors. Libby is a cut above! She is so easy to work with. She is professional, timely, accommodating, flexible and talented...extraordinarily talented. She is able to see details that most would miss. She makes brides and grooms feel comfortable and relaxed in what can be the most stressful of days. So many of the shots she took were of a couple that had not a care in the world! THIS IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR!! Thanks Libby for making our job easier!

• Sanford, 27330 See on map