Libby McGowan Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Libby McGowan Photography

Beauty Captured.

I am an on location photographer who specializes in lifestyle photography.

I shoot with a photojournalistic style, basically unposed, capturing details and moments that normally might get missed!

Plain and simple I document the moment. My goal and passion is to capture emotion. I want the viewer to feel...To feel as if they had been there!  That is what I love more than anything!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)

We recently did an engagement photoshoot with Libby, and could not have been more impressed. We hadn't met her prior to the shoot, but she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She is so much fun to work with. She is also incredibly talented - we absolutely love the pictures she took. She provided us with a beautiful "sneak peek" only 48 hours after the shoot! I would recommend Libby to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Leora, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

How do I even describe my experience with such an amazing person as Libby? I almost have no words. We had to select a Photographer to bring to our Destination Wedding in Jamaica. My husband-to-be is not a fan of pictures, so personality was my #1 priority. I needed someone who we both liked and could get him comfortable in front of a camera. Boy, did Libby deliver!! Having Libby there was like having another family member at our Wedding. Everyone loved her and some of them still communicate with her through social media on a regular basis!! Now, let's talk photos... My Wedding pictures are phenomenal. The Ceremony was a challenging location on a pier in a covered chapel. It was windy and about to rain, but Libby killed it. The photos are gorgeous! She even caught a great shot of us running through the rain during our Recessional. After the rain let up, she took us outside for some AMAZING sunset photos. Our Reception got moved into a pretty ugly yellow Ballroom, but I still love all the pictures from it. Magical Libby strikes again! The next day, we went out for an extra shoot in our Wedding outfits. Libby brought a special camera to get into the water with us. She was such a trooper and they were HANDS DOWN my favorite pictures from the trip. She had a handful of pictures to us almost immediately. With the week, we had a preview of over 100 images to share. This was so important to us, because many of our family and friends could not attend. We have ordered tons of prints and she helped us select some large canvases for our new house. She delivered our photos in a beautiful wooden box with our names engraved and the most beautiful USB drive. I'm so happy we picked Libby to be our Photographer, but even happier that we gained a forever-friend! If you are looking for beautiful photos from someone you love being around, Libby McGowan Photography is the BEST choice!

Profile Picture Nina, 8/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Libby is family to us. She is an absolute artist! She sweat it out in the NC heat and went above and beyond to beautifully capture our special day. We would recommend Libby to anyone and everyone! Every single one of the photos turn out beautiful and you won't believe the quality. Thank you Libby for your AMAZING work!!

Profile Picture Cecily, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Libby McGowan Photography Pricing

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Beautiful photography with heart captured in every image makes for some stunning wedding photos that will be treasured forever. Highly Recommended!

Libby is such a sweetheart! Dedicated to her art and passionate about making lovely images - you won't go wrong in hiring her!

Libby McGowan Photography is an excellent choice to capture those special moments. A true professional

As wedding planner/event coordinators, we have worked with many different vendors. Libby is a cut above! She is so easy to work with. She is professional, timely, accommodating, flexible and talented...extraordinarily talented. She is able to see details that most would miss. She makes brides and grooms feel comfortable and relaxed in what can be the most stressful of days. So many of the shots she took were of a couple that had not a care in the world! THIS IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR!! Thanks Libby for making our job easier!

Libby is the sweetest!! You definitely will love her as a vendor for your big day!

Sanford, NC 27330   See On Map