• Pricing

About Liana Kathryn Makeup

Liana Kathryn Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Denver, Colorado, providing services across the Denver metro area, Boulder, Evergreen, Vail, and Aspen. Liana Conway, the owner, is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist with ten years of experience. She specializes in natural makeup and believes in using makeup to enhance a client’s distinct features and help them see their own natural beauty. She works closely with her clients to make them feel comfortable and confident. Besides weddings, Liana Kathryn Makeup also offers its services for special occasions, events, senior portraits, and family photos. She also conducts makeup lessons and offers her services for commercial and editorial work.

Liana Kathryn Makeup offers beauty services for brides as well as family members and attendants, with a maximum group size of up to 20 people. Liana does consultations and trials prior to the wedding to try out the look before the big day, and provides on-location makeup and hair services. Her hair services comprise of updos and dry styling, with hair trials to perfect the look. Liana's makeup services include airbrush, contour, natural, and eye makeup; as well as false lashes and tattoo coverage.

Follow Liana Kathryn Makeup on

Liana Kathryn Makeup 6
Liana Kathryn Makeup 7

Hannah Stafford · Married on 08/31/2019

Liana is a goddess!

I searched far and wide for a hair and makeup artist that would fit my wedding day needs. I didn't want the traditional "bridal" look and wanted something a little more natural, something that still made me look like me. Liana met every expectation and beyond. She was responsive when I inquired about her services, availability and pricing. My trial with her went perfectly! She is fun and easy to talk to and listened to everything that I wanted. I showed her numerous hair and makeup pictures from Pinterest and she was able to recreate the look perfectly. We emailed about minor tweaks that I wanted after the trial (more eyeliner and more curls in my hair) and she added them to her wedding day notes. On my wedding day everything went so smoothly! I had my girls over to my house to get ready since our venue was in the mountains. Liana and her assistant showed up on time and did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. Everyone was so pleased with their look (they too showed Liana and her assistant pictures of what they wanted, which they recreated perfectly). My hair and makeup day of looked absolutely amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. Liana easily incorporated the changes that we made at my trial and it was perfect. She put flowers in my hair for me (provided by my florist) which created the perfect look. I am so impressed by Liana and her talent! I highly highly highly recommend her to any bride in search of a more natural, organic and beautiful look. Things with Liana could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Hannah Heidvogel · Married on 08/23/2019

Everything was perfect!

Liana does beautiful work! I was so happy and comfortable that she was the makeup artist for my wedding day! I had zero stress about everything working out. Her and her associate did my makeup, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. She was so organized and finished in a timely manner. Everyone felt so beautiful and loved how their makeup turned out.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Liana Kathryn Makeup Pricing

Liana Kathryn Makeup Price Rates

Liana Kathryn Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Masterful Musicians
    Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

I'd like to give Liana Kathryn Makeup a fabulous review! Liana provided her skills at a Trulife Studio photo shoot. I am an older woman, who has never had professional make up applied. I was nervous. I was concerned that I'd be over-made or caked with goo. Liana calmed my nerves while applying lovely, appropriate coverage for the event. I was stunned by her talent and her compassion. Thank you Liana!

• Denver, 80247 See on map