• Pricing

About Liana Kathryn Makeup

Liana Kathryn Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Denver, Colorado, providing services across the Denver metro area, Boulder, Evergreen, Vail, and Aspen. Liana Conway, the owner, is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist with more than nine years of experience. She specializes in natural makeup and believes in using makeup to enhance a client’s distinct features and help them see their own natural beauty. She works closely with her clients to make them feel comfortable and confident. Besides weddings, Liana Kathryn Makeup also offers its services for special occasions, events, senior portraits, and family photos. She also conducts makeup lessons and offers her services for commercial and editorial works.

Liana Kathryn Makeup offers beauty services for brides as well as family members and attendants, with a maximum group size of up to 20 people. Liana does consultations and trials prior to the wedding to try out the look before the big day, and provides on-location makeup and hair services. Her hair services comprise of updos and dry styling, with hair trials to perfect the look. Liana's makeup services include airbrush, contour, natural, and eye makeup; as well as false lashes and tattoo coverage.

Follow Liana Kathryn Makeup on
emily sacco photography 51
3e3253d79e93ec09 1461781176301 lauren jones 12

72 Reviews for Liana Kathryn Makeup

Katlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup (which stayed very well throughout the entire evening). I would 100% recommend her!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire Liana. Period.

I loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Absolutely no complaints. She listened to me well, an didn't mind when I switched course prior to the big day. I was so confident in her, that I think I looked in a mirror ONCE on my wedding day. They both also showed up great in photos, which I know she paid attention to. Also, a tip that nobody told me - Hire a makeup/hair person who you like being around. You end up spending a lot of the day with them. Liana (who did my makeup and hair) went way behind strictly beauty duties and calmed me down and was so sweet when my anxiety got high. I am so thankful that I had her around me.

Liana Kathryn Makeup Pricing

Liana Kathryn Makeup Price Rates

Liana Kathryn Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Masterful Musicians
    Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

I'd like to give Liana Kathryn Makeup a fabulous review! Liana provided her skills at a Trulife Studio photo shoot. I am an older woman, who has never had professional make up applied. I was nervous. I was concerned that I'd be over-made or caked with goo. Liana calmed my nerves while applying lovely, appropriate coverage for the event. I was stunned by her talent and her compassion. Thank you Liana!

• Denver, CO 80247 See on map