Liana Kathryn Makeup Reviews

Liana Kathryn Makeup 5
  • Eliza

Eliza Philpott · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Highly Recommend Liana Kathryn Makeup

Liana was incredible to work with. Not only did my hair and makeup look incredible but she was able to cater to all different styles and looks with my bridesmaids. I was truly impressed by her work. She is a real artist. Liana also made me feel so relaxed with her ease and positive energy. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ericka

Ericka Burke · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Professional- Flawless- PERFECT

Liana has helped both my mom and I on our big days. After seeing the service she performed three years ago, it was our mission to find her when my day arrived.
    Again we were absolutely floored with the services. Liana is top notch from communication, catering to my needs, to my final look. I was flawless the whole night. She executed the look I was going for with precision. I will recommend her to any of the lovely ladies in my life for all of their special days.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2019

1000% Satisfied

My husband and I got married in September 2019. We are from Wisconsin and did a destination wedding in Colorado. We are now 2 months post-wedding. After having time to reflect on our special day, I can say with absolute certainty that I would choose Liana over and over again.
    I had an extremely difficult time researching hair and makeup artists. Everything had to be planned from Wisconsin, as we could not afford to fly back and forth meeting with vendors in person. I found Liana by accident on Instagram and am so thankful that I did. Her work was beautiful and suited countless different bridal styles. Being the indecisive freak that I am, this was important to me.
    We discussed plans via email and Liana made everything so simple. After only speaking a few times, we had the entire timeline planned - the ease of the entire process was a sigh of relief.
    Since I was not able to fly out to Colorado for a hair & makeup trial before the wedding, Liana made herself available to me when I flew in to Denver 3 days before my wedding.
    Naturally, I was feeling stressed - the wedding was 3 days away, she and I had never met and all the normal things go through your head like, "what if I HATE my hair and makeup?! The wedding is only 3 days away, it's too late to change anything!!" etc...
    I sat in the chair with Liana, showed a photo or two of what I had in mind, chatted with her a bit, and my anxiety faded away. She is so personable and immediately made me feel comfortable. I left my trial feeling radiant. A weight was lifted off of my shoulders knowing that she has the talent and skill to make my desired bridal look come true.
    Honestly, that trial started our wedding weekend off perfectly. Thinking about it now, if I hadn't felt comfortable and confident after that trial, my outlook on the entire wedding weekend would have been not-so-optimistic and I would have been worried about all of the other vendors I had yet to meet. That trial with Liana set the tone for my entire wedding and I'm truly thankful that everything was so perfect and so easy.
    For the wedding, Liana had to travel well over an hour outside of Denver to our venue. She and her assistant were not on time, they were EARLY and the whole day was as effortless as the trial. We had discussed a few tweaks with hair/makeup and they were perfectly executed the day of the wedding. The makeup was gorgeous and did not feel heavy. My hair was beautiful and stayed curly even through all the dancing (and there was A LOT of dancing).
    So, to sum up my rant of how amazing this woman is, BOOK HER! She is exceptionally talented and I have never felt more beautiful than my wedding day thanks to her. Thank you Liana, you are THEE best!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 6
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Schulte · Married on 09/16/2019

Just book her! Trust me

Not only is Liana amazing at what she does, she is so sweet and fun to work with! She really listens to what you want and envision and takes the time to make sure she is giving you the exact look you want. Liana's assistant Bree also did an amazing job! I had myself, 7 bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG and they all looked absolutely beautiful! We all received so many compliments on our makeup from guests too. If you want to feel and look like a princess on your wedding day, book Liana!
    Thank you, Liana! You're the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Chelsea Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible talent, wonderful person

I can't say enough great things about both Liana's talent and her presence. I knew she would make me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, but her ability to calm my nerves and help me truly enjoy the moment was an added gift. Having worked with her in the past I can say that she is a true master of her craft. An incredible artist, Liana possesses the skills and knowledge of someone well beyond her years.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Stafford · Married on 08/31/2019

Liana is a goddess!

I searched far and wide for a hair and makeup artist that would fit my wedding day needs. I didn't want the traditional "bridal" look and wanted something a little more natural, something that still made me look like me. Liana met every expectation and beyond. She was responsive when I inquired about her services, availability and pricing. My trial with her went perfectly! She is fun and easy to talk to and listened to everything that I wanted. I showed her numerous hair and makeup pictures from Pinterest and she was able to recreate the look perfectly. We emailed about minor tweaks that I wanted after the trial (more eyeliner and more curls in my hair) and she added them to her wedding day notes. On my wedding day everything went so smoothly! I had my girls over to my house to get ready since our venue was in the mountains. Liana and her assistant showed up on time and did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom. Everyone was so pleased with their look (they too showed Liana and her assistant pictures of what they wanted, which they recreated perfectly). My hair and makeup day of looked absolutely amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. Liana easily incorporated the changes that we made at my trial and it was perfect. She put flowers in my hair for me (provided by my florist) which created the perfect look. I am so impressed by Liana and her talent! I highly highly highly recommend her to any bride in search of a more natural, organic and beautiful look. Things with Liana could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Hannah Heidvogel · Married on 08/23/2019

Everything was perfect!

Liana does beautiful work! I was so happy and comfortable that she was the makeup artist for my wedding day! I had zero stress about everything working out. Her and her associate did my makeup, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. She was so organized and finished in a timely manner. Everyone felt so beautiful and loved how their makeup turned out.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Rachel Justice · Married on 08/18/2019

Liana is the absolute best!

Liana is the absolute best! Not only is she super responsive, dedicated to her clients, and organized, but she is also fun to work with! For the planning process, Liana was wonderful at communicating, helping to figure out logistics, and being flexible when I added additional services. During our trial, she took the time to learn more about me and my ideas for the wedding look. She was so patient trying out different styles until we landed on something perfect. She was open to any thoughts I had about what I liked and didn’t like. For the big day, she put together an awesome team for all my girls and moms. Everyone loved their look and it lasted all day!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 7
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Melanie Kim · Married on 08/13/2019

Perfect All Around!

Liana was seriously the best to work with! She was so flexible when working with me! I live on the east coast and was able to communicate with her constantly about any ideas or questions about hair and makeup. She knew I was traveling to Colorado and made sure I was prepared well in advanced. She listened to all my ideas that were all over the place and narrowed down just the look I dreamed of. She came to our place to get us ready, which was so helpful! Day of the wedding we had a little hiccup and she was so calm the entire time and didn’t stress or make me stress at all! It really was the perfect way to start off our wedding day! We did a hike up to our wedding destination and my hair and make up were perfect the entire time! I cried a lot on top of the mountain and you seriously couldn’t even tell!! I’m so happy we chose her to help with our wedding day I couldn’t have imagined her being any better or my hair and makeup to look any better!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Casey

Casey Scherrer · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible Experiene

Liana is a superstar. Hiring her for hair and makeup on our wedding day was such a great decision and we were over the moon with the entire experience. I loved my hair and makeup from my trial, and with just a few minor tweaks, I loved it even more on my wedding day. There were 11 of us getting ready in the morning, and Liana and her team made everything so easy and relaxing while they were there. I had a beautifully diverse group of women in my bridal party with all skin tones and hair types and Liana knew exactly what to do to make sure everyone was comfortable and felt like the most beautiful versions of themselves. What blew me away most was that Liana stayed well into the day to take care of bridal touch ups after the first look and photos, after the ceremony, and even after dinner). I felt so taken care of the entire day. As a person, she is the type of personality you want around when emotions are running high. She is calm, friendly, and take initiative when she sees that something needs fixing with hair and makeup. We received a few sneak peak images from our photographer, and all of us girls look like movie stars! I highly recommend Liana Kathryn Makeup for Colorado brides who want a full service makeup experience on their wedding day. Thank you so much for everything, Liana! You were outstanding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2019

The best make up artist

Liana is unbelievable at make up! She is honest when asking questions and makes 100% effort to give you the look you desire. All my bridesmaids and my mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, and flower girl looked flawless and were extremely happy!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 8
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 9
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 10
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 11
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 12
  • Kelly

Kelly Fuller · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, talented, and so kind!

Booking Liana for my wedding makeup was hands down the right decision and the best decision! From the moment of booking to the last touch up, she was incredible to work with! I don't normally wear make up, but wanted some coverage on my big day. Liana put together a natural look for me and I've truly never felt more beautiful! I even had some bridesmaids who said their makeup from Liana was better than their own wedding makeup - a true testament to her talent! To add to everything else, Liana is such a kind and sweet person, who truly makes you feel taken care of and celebrated throughout the entire process. If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist who will feel like an old friend, add Liana to your wedding vendor team!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Melinda Chesson · Married on 07/13/2019

Book her while you still can!

Liana could not have been more perfect. I am in love with my hair and makeup from my wedding day. I know nothing about makeup and Liana did an amazing job of giving me the look I wanted, regardless of my inability to articulate it. Not only is she so talented, she is also incredibly kind and easy to talk to! This is underrated when you are face-to-face with someone for hours on your big day. Liana did multiple hair trials with me until I felt secure with my wedding day look. She also stayed for extra hours to do touch ups, which was well worth it for the peace of mind when choosing to take all the photos before walking down the aisle. My bridesmaids still talk about how their hair and makeup from my wedding is their favorite of anytime getting it done! I cannot say enough great things about Liana. She is amazing!!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 13
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 14
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 15
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 16
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Catherine Dolan · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

It was such a pleasure to work with Liana during my wedding planning process. After my trial, I decided I wanted to try airbrush - Liana was super helpful in sharing the pro’s and con’s of airbrush. We did end up going with the airbrush and I am so happy we did! Liana was always professional, communicative and helpful. She was also a nice calming presence the day of the wedding! All of my bridesmaids loved their make up well! Highly recommend Liana!

• Melissa

Melissa Leder · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing makeup and hair!

Liana is so amazing to work with! Not only did she make me look so beautiful for my wedding she also kept my nerves at bay. She set me up for success with my trial makeup that day of was a breeze! She is so talented myself and bridal party looked so perfect, like ourselves just better!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Heugh · Married on 06/16/2019

Book Liana now! You won't regret it!

Where do I begin?! Liana is incredible and so so talented. She added so much positivity throughout our day. Her communication is always quick. Her organization is unbelievable. She is able to take your natural beauty and elevate it. I could go on and on. We had originally planned for an early morning start at a hotel, but week of, I felt getting ready at the venue would be better (and save all us a super early morning wake up). Liana was able to accommodate with ease. I would absolutely recommend Liana for any of your hair and make up needs. I wish I could get married all over just as an excuse to use her services again!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 17
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 18
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

The Best Makeup Artist Ever!!!!

Liana is the best makeup artist I have ever used! She is just so knowledgeable and really goes the extra mile for all her clients. This is a great example of you get what you pay for, I had found several people for less money but they just don’t compare to Liana. I decided that I couldn’t skimp on this and I am so happy I chose her. She goes above and beyond for her clients! And she does an AMAZING job! I would say I have had my makeup done professionally a lot, between proms, etc, and being a bridesmaid nearly 10 times, plus a handful of other occasions, and she blew everyone out of the water. Truly an artist!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Marcia Klopf · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Liana is absolutely incredible! She and her team of ladies did the makeup for me, my mom, and bridesmaids on wedding morning. Leading up to the wedding, Liana was so helpful and responsive to all my questions, and made me feel like she was the only client she had (which is definitely not true – she is a busy lady!). During the trial, she instantly felt like a friend, and was so helpful in figuring out the right makeup style for my wedding day. I rarely wear makeup on a daily basis, but she made me feel like myself on my wedding day! My makeup (and all my bridesmaids’ makeup) was absolutely stunning! The makeup lasted all day (over 12 hours), through teary eyes and lots of dancing. Liana is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Maddie Griffin · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful updo

Liana did my hair for my wedding and she did an amazing job! I wanted a loose, curled pony tail and although none of the pictures I showed her fully captured what I wanted, she was able to put it all together perfectly! Liana was so sweet and really listened to what I was wanting for my wedding hairdo. She also made sure that my girlfriends and i were staying on schedule while we retreat getting ready! We already had our makeup artist booked before we met Liana, but I have seen her work and it is beautiful! I highly recommend working with Liana!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Katlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup (which stayed very well throughout the entire evening). I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire Liana. Period.

I loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Absolutely no complaints. She listened to me well, an didn't mind when I switched course prior to the big day. I was so confident in her, that I think I looked in a mirror ONCE on my wedding day. They both also showed up great in photos, which I know she paid attention to. Also, a tip that nobody told me - Hire a makeup/hair person who you like being around. You end up spending a lot of the day with them. Liana (who did my makeup and hair) went way behind strictly beauty duties and calmed me down and was so sweet when my anxiety got high. I am so thankful that I had her around me.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 09/21/2018

September Wedding in Estes Park

As a bride that wasn’t certain what she wanted from hair and make up, Liana was easy to work with and versatile. I really enjoyed the convenience of both hair and make up services with one vendor. Her services were seamless, she came in day of wedding and set up while I was busy with other engagements. She was very professional and prepared. Everyone looked great!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Audra · Married on 08/25/2018

Liana is very talented and I felt very comfortable with her! She definitely knows how to give you a natural, but glam look. I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup so that was one thing I was worried about but she really just accents your natural beauty. I used her for my engagement pictures and wedding and I’m very happy with my experience with her! I would use her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Liana is an incredible artist and truly made me feel like the most beautiful (and confident) bride! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she also makes you feel like you’re just a couple of friends hanging out - totally comfortable, relaxed, and kept any pre-wedding jitters at bay.
    The best part about Liana’s makeup and hair styling was that I still felt like me - just an elevated version, which I feel is the mark of a true makeup artist.
    So, so happy to have Liana there to work her magic on my big day!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 19
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 20
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 21
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing to work with for both hair and makeup! I absolutely loved the trial, it was very personal and we had 3 hours to figure out what to do with my hair and makeup. On the day of, she traveled up into Coal Canyon along with an assistant to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Everybody loved their hair and makeup and they kept their timeline super well so we were on time! My makeup stayed flawless all day and all throughout dancing and people LOVED my hair!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 22