Liana Kathryn Makeup Reviews

Liana Kathryn Makeup 6
Liana Kathryn Makeup 7

Marcia Klopf · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Liana is absolutely incredible! She and her team of ladies did the makeup for me, my mom, and bridesmaids on wedding morning. Leading up to the wedding, Liana was so helpful and responsive to all my questions, and made me feel like she was the only client she had (which is definitely not true – she is a busy lady!). During the trial, she instantly felt like a friend, and was so helpful in figuring out the right makeup style for my wedding day. I rarely wear makeup on a daily basis, but she made me feel like myself on my wedding day! My makeup (and all my bridesmaids’ makeup) was absolutely stunning! The makeup lasted all day (over 12 hours), through teary eyes and lots of dancing. Liana is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Katlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup (which stayed very well throughout the entire evening). I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire Liana. Period.

I loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Absolutely no complaints. She listened to me well, an didn't mind when I switched course prior to the big day. I was so confident in her, that I think I looked in a mirror ONCE on my wedding day. They both also showed up great in photos, which I know she paid attention to. Also, a tip that nobody told me - Hire a makeup/hair person who you like being around. You end up spending a lot of the day with them. Liana (who did my makeup and hair) went way behind strictly beauty duties and calmed me down and was so sweet when my anxiety got high. I am so thankful that I had her around me.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 09/21/2018

September Wedding in Estes Park

As a bride that wasn’t certain what she wanted from hair and make up, Liana was easy to work with and versatile. I really enjoyed the convenience of both hair and make up services with one vendor. Her services were seamless, she came in day of wedding and set up while I was busy with other engagements. She was very professional and prepared. Everyone looked great!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Audra · Married on 08/25/2018

Liana is very talented and I felt very comfortable with her! She definitely knows how to give you a natural, but glam look. I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup so that was one thing I was worried about but she really just accents your natural beauty. I used her for my engagement pictures and wedding and I’m very happy with my experience with her! I would use her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Liana is an incredible artist and truly made me feel like the most beautiful (and confident) bride! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she also makes you feel like you’re just a couple of friends hanging out - totally comfortable, relaxed, and kept any pre-wedding jitters at bay.
    The best part about Liana’s makeup and hair styling was that I still felt like me - just an elevated version, which I feel is the mark of a true makeup artist.
    So, so happy to have Liana there to work her magic on my big day!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 8
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 9
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 10

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing to work with for both hair and makeup! I absolutely loved the trial, it was very personal and we had 3 hours to figure out what to do with my hair and makeup. On the day of, she traveled up into Coal Canyon along with an assistant to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Everybody loved their hair and makeup and they kept their timeline super well so we were on time! My makeup stayed flawless all day and all throughout dancing and people LOVED my hair!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 11

Candra · Married on 07/21/2018

Seriously the absolute best!! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. She was so accommodating and she was also great about taking wait I said + her education & experience to create the perfect look. We ran into a last minute issue with location and she was so flexible and great about handling the situation like nothing happened. AMAZING!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 12
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 13

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Liana was absolutely a dream to work with! I don't usually wear makeup and starting from the trail she was very helpful when it came to picking out makeup that would make me and my bridesmaids look natural. In fact, my mom doesn't like to get her makeup done, but when she saw the quality of makeup and expertise Liana showed, she asked for makeup last minute! Everyone looked stunning!

Sent on 07/31/2018

K · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful! Wonderful! I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I came to my hair and makeup. Liana was amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Michaela · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot recommend Liana enough! I hired her to do my makeup for my wedding. My makeup could not have been more perfect. It was by far the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. I couldn’t stop smiling! I felt so beautiful and SO confident that I did not have a shred of anxiety walking down the aisle (which is a miracle for this anxiety-ridden girl). I gave Liana the arduous task of full coverage makeup (thanks to acne scarring & uneven skin tone) that looked natural. She totally knocked it out of the park. Besides the fact that Liana will make you look and feel like a Victoria’s Secret Angel, her calm & sweet demeanor will totally put you at ease. She was a huge asset on my wedding day and I cannot emphasize enough how thrilled I was with Liana as my makeup artist!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 14
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 15
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 16

Jessica Campbell-Salley · Married on 06/17/2018

What a pro

Liana was wonderful to me, my mother, and my sister on the wedding day - and more than accommodating on making sure I got in a trial before the big day, despite me traveling from out of town and having almost no time. And my makeup on the day looked spectacular! I looked like the best version of myself, not too overdone - and most important of all, my hair and makeup STAYED despite a rainy, wet day. She's seriously skilled and better yet, she has a wonderful personality.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 17

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2018

Liana was a joy to work with from day one. I started with a make-up trial and was immediately impressed with Liana's attention to detail, organization and listening skills. I loved how my make-up turned out during the trial and booked Liana for my wedding day make-up immediately following. Leading up to the wedding, Liana was super communicative and very organized which put me at ease. Her services day of were fantastic. She was calm, organized, punctual and sweet as could be! She had a page of notes from my trial that she used to make sure my day of make-up achieved the exact look we were going for. You can absolutely tell she loves what she does and takes her job very seriously. She also has the sweetest personality and is so easy to be around. I would 100% recommend Liana for your wedding day. I absolutely loved her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lizzy · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved working with Liana. She listened to everything I wanted for my look on my big day. I highly recommend her and she is so fun and bubbly and makes you feel incredibly special on your day. Book Liana right away, you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Christine · Married on 05/25/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing - so patient, easy, and fun to work with. I cherished the quiet time I had getting my hair and makeup done with her on my wedding day, and the finished product was beautiful! If you're looking for beautiful but simple makeup, Liana is the one! My bridesmaids also loved their looks - great value for my wedding party compared to other locations in Denver!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2018

Liana was amazing, all the girls loved their makeup, she did an amazing job at doing the natural yet enhanced look I requested!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Margo · Married on 03/10/2018

Liana did a wonderful job and she was very professional and friendly. I would recommend her with out a doubt.

Thanks Liana!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 18

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2017

Liana is amazing! She was easy to keep in touch with during planning stages and in the days leading up to the wedding. She was very professional, but we still had fun with the makeup trial and on wedding day. She gave me great recommendations for skin care prior to the wedding and did a wonderful job with makeup for myself and my girls! We loved our looks!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 12/29/2017

Liana was great! Her style of makeup was natural enough for my liking but still formal for my wedding. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Liana was wonderful! She is an expert and true professional. It was a pleasure working with her and she was patient and kind with the flower girls even when one was throwing a tantrum. I would highly recommend working with Liana.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

Liana was the best choice for my makeup on our wedding day! She was responsive, professional, knowledgable and organized. For my trial she listened to all my feedback and made updates day off accordingly. On the wedding morning she was prompt, organized and a great addition in the bridal prep room. She was accommodating to space we had and she warmly welcomed all the bridesmaids and vips. My bridesmaids loved their make up just as much as I did! I would highly recommend Liana.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Liana was wonderful to work with, she is not only extremely friendly but she listened to everything I had to say about how I wanted my make up to look. She did a fabulous job and I've never looked or felt better!
    Thank you Liana!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Nina · Married on 10/01/2017

Liana is wonderful! Truth be told I had a hard time figuring out hair and makeup for my wedding. Most of the vendors I spoke to were going to charge an arm and leg for the day of services and it did not even include a trial run. The trial was extra. Most often it did not even involve a complimentary consultation. Now, it cannot just be me, but for something this important on a once in a lifetime day, I am trusting my appearance to someone else and I can’t even meet them without being charged? Seems fishy and scandalous. Liana was a diamond in the rough! When I inquired she was responsive, friendly, easy going, and very professional. I got to meet her and discuss my ideas and eventually we narrowed down the look I was going for. The ease of our conversations allowed me to know I was hiring the right woman. We did a trial run and she gave me detailed instructions as to what comes next. On the big day she was extraordinary. My makeup was stunning! My hair was gorgeous! It was everything I wanted and Liana helped that idea and reality come to be. I could go on and on but I hope you get the picture when I say she is amazing. Meet her. Hire her. Thank her. Refer her. I know I will.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 19
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 20
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 21

Susan · Married on 09/24/2017

Liana was great! Neither of my Bridesmaid nor I were very familiar with makeup. Liana was great! She went at our pace, made sure we looked great but more imprortantly that we felt comfortable. I 100% recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2017