Liana Kathryn Makeup Reviews

Liana Kathryn Makeup 6
Liana Kathryn Makeup 7

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2019

The best make up artist

Liana is unbelievable at make up! She is honest when asking questions and makes 100% effort to give you the look you desire. All my bridesmaids and my mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, and flower girl looked flawless and were extremely happy!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 8
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 9
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 10
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 11
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 12
  • Kelly

Kelly Fuller · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, talented, and so kind!

Booking Liana for my wedding makeup was hands down the right decision and the best decision! From the moment of booking to the last touch up, she was incredible to work with! I don't normally wear make up, but wanted some coverage on my big day. Liana put together a natural look for me and I've truly never felt more beautiful! I even had some bridesmaids who said their makeup from Liana was better than their own wedding makeup - a true testament to her talent! To add to everything else, Liana is such a kind and sweet person, who truly makes you feel taken care of and celebrated throughout the entire process. If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist who will feel like an old friend, add Liana to your wedding vendor team!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Catherine Dolan · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

It was such a pleasure to work with Liana during my wedding planning process. After my trial, I decided I wanted to try airbrush - Liana was super helpful in sharing the pro’s and con’s of airbrush. We did end up going with the airbrush and I am so happy we did! Liana was always professional, communicative and helpful. She was also a nice calming presence the day of the wedding! All of my bridesmaids loved their make up well! Highly recommend Liana!

• Melissa

Melissa Leder · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing makeup and hair!

Liana is so amazing to work with! Not only did she make me look so beautiful for my wedding she also kept my nerves at bay. She set me up for success with my trial makeup that day of was a breeze! She is so talented myself and bridal party looked so perfect, like ourselves just better!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Heugh · Married on 06/16/2019

Book Liana now! You won't regret it!

Where do I begin?! Liana is incredible and so so talented. She added so much positivity throughout our day. Her communication is always quick. Her organization is unbelievable. She is able to take your natural beauty and elevate it. I could go on and on. We had originally planned for an early morning start at a hotel, but week of, I felt getting ready at the venue would be better (and save all us a super early morning wake up). Liana was able to accommodate with ease. I would absolutely recommend Liana for any of your hair and make up needs. I wish I could get married all over just as an excuse to use her services again!

Liana Kathryn Makeup 13
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 14

Marcia Klopf · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Liana is absolutely incredible! She and her team of ladies did the makeup for me, my mom, and bridesmaids on wedding morning. Leading up to the wedding, Liana was so helpful and responsive to all my questions, and made me feel like she was the only client she had (which is definitely not true – she is a busy lady!). During the trial, she instantly felt like a friend, and was so helpful in figuring out the right makeup style for my wedding day. I rarely wear makeup on a daily basis, but she made me feel like myself on my wedding day! My makeup (and all my bridesmaids’ makeup) was absolutely stunning! The makeup lasted all day (over 12 hours), through teary eyes and lots of dancing. Liana is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Maddie Griffin · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful updo

Liana did my hair for my wedding and she did an amazing job! I wanted a loose, curled pony tail and although none of the pictures I showed her fully captured what I wanted, she was able to put it all together perfectly! Liana was so sweet and really listened to what I was wanting for my wedding hairdo. She also made sure that my girlfriends and i were staying on schedule while we retreat getting ready! We already had our makeup artist booked before we met Liana, but I have seen her work and it is beautiful! I highly recommend working with Liana!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Katlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup (which stayed very well throughout the entire evening). I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire Liana. Period.

I loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Absolutely no complaints. She listened to me well, an didn't mind when I switched course prior to the big day. I was so confident in her, that I think I looked in a mirror ONCE on my wedding day. They both also showed up great in photos, which I know she paid attention to. Also, a tip that nobody told me - Hire a makeup/hair person who you like being around. You end up spending a lot of the day with them. Liana (who did my makeup and hair) went way behind strictly beauty duties and calmed me down and was so sweet when my anxiety got high. I am so thankful that I had her around me.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 09/21/2018

September Wedding in Estes Park

As a bride that wasn’t certain what she wanted from hair and make up, Liana was easy to work with and versatile. I really enjoyed the convenience of both hair and make up services with one vendor. Her services were seamless, she came in day of wedding and set up while I was busy with other engagements. She was very professional and prepared. Everyone looked great!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Audra · Married on 08/25/2018

Liana is very talented and I felt very comfortable with her! She definitely knows how to give you a natural, but glam look. I don’t like wearing a lot of makeup so that was one thing I was worried about but she really just accents your natural beauty. I used her for my engagement pictures and wedding and I’m very happy with my experience with her! I would use her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Liana is an incredible artist and truly made me feel like the most beautiful (and confident) bride! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she also makes you feel like you’re just a couple of friends hanging out - totally comfortable, relaxed, and kept any pre-wedding jitters at bay.
    The best part about Liana’s makeup and hair styling was that I still felt like me - just an elevated version, which I feel is the mark of a true makeup artist.
    So, so happy to have Liana there to work her magic on my big day!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 15
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 16
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 17

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing to work with for both hair and makeup! I absolutely loved the trial, it was very personal and we had 3 hours to figure out what to do with my hair and makeup. On the day of, she traveled up into Coal Canyon along with an assistant to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Everybody loved their hair and makeup and they kept their timeline super well so we were on time! My makeup stayed flawless all day and all throughout dancing and people LOVED my hair!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 18

Candra · Married on 07/21/2018

Seriously the absolute best!! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. She was so accommodating and she was also great about taking wait I said + her education & experience to create the perfect look. We ran into a last minute issue with location and she was so flexible and great about handling the situation like nothing happened. AMAZING!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 19
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 20

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Liana was absolutely a dream to work with! I don't usually wear makeup and starting from the trail she was very helpful when it came to picking out makeup that would make me and my bridesmaids look natural. In fact, my mom doesn't like to get her makeup done, but when she saw the quality of makeup and expertise Liana showed, she asked for makeup last minute! Everyone looked stunning!

Sent on 07/31/2018

K · Married on 07/06/2018

Wonderful! Wonderful! I didn’t have to worry about a thing when I came to my hair and makeup. Liana was amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Michaela · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot recommend Liana enough! I hired her to do my makeup for my wedding. My makeup could not have been more perfect. It was by far the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. I couldn’t stop smiling! I felt so beautiful and SO confident that I did not have a shred of anxiety walking down the aisle (which is a miracle for this anxiety-ridden girl). I gave Liana the arduous task of full coverage makeup (thanks to acne scarring & uneven skin tone) that looked natural. She totally knocked it out of the park. Besides the fact that Liana will make you look and feel like a Victoria’s Secret Angel, her calm & sweet demeanor will totally put you at ease. She was a huge asset on my wedding day and I cannot emphasize enough how thrilled I was with Liana as my makeup artist!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 21
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 22
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 23

Jessica Campbell-Salley · Married on 06/17/2018

What a pro

Liana was wonderful to me, my mother, and my sister on the wedding day - and more than accommodating on making sure I got in a trial before the big day, despite me traveling from out of town and having almost no time. And my makeup on the day looked spectacular! I looked like the best version of myself, not too overdone - and most important of all, my hair and makeup STAYED despite a rainy, wet day. She's seriously skilled and better yet, she has a wonderful personality.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 24

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2018

Liana was a joy to work with from day one. I started with a make-up trial and was immediately impressed with Liana's attention to detail, organization and listening skills. I loved how my make-up turned out during the trial and booked Liana for my wedding day make-up immediately following. Leading up to the wedding, Liana was super communicative and very organized which put me at ease. Her services day of were fantastic. She was calm, organized, punctual and sweet as could be! She had a page of notes from my trial that she used to make sure my day of make-up achieved the exact look we were going for. You can absolutely tell she loves what she does and takes her job very seriously. She also has the sweetest personality and is so easy to be around. I would 100% recommend Liana for your wedding day. I absolutely loved her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lizzy · Married on 05/27/2018

I loved working with Liana. She listened to everything I wanted for my look on my big day. I highly recommend her and she is so fun and bubbly and makes you feel incredibly special on your day. Book Liana right away, you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Christine · Married on 05/25/2018

Liana was absolutely amazing - so patient, easy, and fun to work with. I cherished the quiet time I had getting my hair and makeup done with her on my wedding day, and the finished product was beautiful! If you're looking for beautiful but simple makeup, Liana is the one! My bridesmaids also loved their looks - great value for my wedding party compared to other locations in Denver!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2018

Liana was amazing, all the girls loved their makeup, she did an amazing job at doing the natural yet enhanced look I requested!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Margo · Married on 03/10/2018

Liana did a wonderful job and she was very professional and friendly. I would recommend her with out a doubt.

Thanks Liana!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Liana Kathryn Makeup 25

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2017

Liana is amazing! She was easy to keep in touch with during planning stages and in the days leading up to the wedding. She was very professional, but we still had fun with the makeup trial and on wedding day. She gave me great recommendations for skin care prior to the wedding and did a wonderful job with makeup for myself and my girls! We loved our looks!

Sent on 01/10/2018