LH Bridal Artistry

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

LH Bridal Artistry is an on-site hair and make-up company based out of Florida, specializing in weddings and events. Owner and lead stylist Lauren Hammond strives to bring her client's visions to life for their special day. She is excited to assist her clients in picking their ‘day of’ hairstyle and making the process as easy and stress-free as possible. Lauren’s decade of experience in the industry combines with her calm and relaxed demeanor to make to-be-weds feel comfortable in her hands.

LH Bridal Artistry has all your hair and makeup bases covered for your magical moment. They are willing to provide trial sessions to ensure that you can visualize your look before your wedding day. In addition, they can provide hairstyles, ranging from updos and beautiful braids to curls and flower crowns. They offer additional services such as blowouts, coloring, extensions, and on-site hair stylings.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebekkah G. Getting married on 11/13/2022

Hair for wedding

Lauren did an exceptional job recreating the exact updo I had found on Pinterest. She did fast and flawless work. I would highly recommend her to anyone with hairstyling needs.
    Caitlin H. Married on 05/07/2022

Simply the BEST!

Lauren is a one of a kind, truly amazing artist. You’ll not find anyone better than she and her team. I hired Lauren after my original hair and makeup artist had to cancel services for my wedding day. I was scrambling to find an artist and was lucky enough to find Lauren. Her communication with me leading up to the wedding day was prompt, and she alleviated any concerns I had about not having the time or extra money to do a hair and makeup trial (since my original artist canceled with roughly only one month before our day). On the day of, Lauren was on time and attentive to mine and everyone’s needs. She did such a beautiful job on mine, my mom’s, and my maid-of-honor’s hair. Everyone was thrilled with how their styles turned out. Lauren’s makeup artist for our day was also incredibly talented. To be honest, I am incredibly picky about my hair and makeup, and both Lauren and her makeup artist just floored me with how incredible of a job they did. In addition, I was stressed about my veil and bummed about some day-of hiccups we were having, and Lauren went above and beyond to be supportive of me, help reduce my stress level, and she even came to the venue to help place my veil. To me, I think that just speaks to how incredible of a human being she is. We are so lucky to have had her. I actually feel really lucky that my original artist canceled on me. As a final note - You may notice that Lauren doesn’t have tons of reviews yet (and by this, I mean 100+ like some other artists. YET.) - This is only because she’s recently moved to the area, and not an indication of how ridiculously amazing she is. If you’re considering hiring her and her team, DO IT! It’ll be one of the best wedding day decisions you make.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

2168 Druid Rd Clearwater, FL, 33764
Location of (LH Bridal Artistry)
1101 E Cumberland Ave Tampa, FL, 33602
1024 SW 7th ave Gainesville, FL, 32601

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding