70 Rainbow Rd (residencal), Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number

About LFM Creations

INVITATIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS! Engagement, Save the Dates, Wedding, Bridal/Baby Showers, Baby Announcements, Christening, Birthday's, Holiday's, Thank you cards, Seating cards, Direction cards, Menu's and Wedding Programs!

• FAIRY TALE AFFAIRS
  • Jessica Leigh Paperie
  • Sparkle and Ink
  • PennedbyK

2 Reviews for LFM Creations

andrea · Married on 10/01/2011

LFM Creations was great! Lindsey is so great to work with! She helped Tom and I find the perfect invitations for us and was always available to help us with font choices, wording, etc. It was so easy to get in touch with her between the phone and email.
    I have already recommended LFM creations to my friends, and a few have already used her....with very happy results! :)
    Thank you!
    ~Andrea and Tom

Sent on 10/21/2011

Kara · Married on 07/03/2010

I loved how LFM Creations was at the womens house, so she got to work one on one with me. I went in there not knowing what type of invite i was looking for till I told her about me and who I am and she showed me a few that were my personality and the type of wedding we were having.
    Thank you. I will deff recommend you to anyone I know that needs Invitations!

KG

Sent on 07/12/2010

• 70 Rainbow Rd, (residencal) Massapequa Park, 11762 See on map
    5163083270 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Fri 9-6 Sat- 10-5 Sun- 12-5 Please call to make an Appointment to meet with us!
    Location of (LFM Creations)