Let's Get Married by Marie

3615 Main Street Suite 103, Riverside, CA 92507 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Let's Get Married by Marie

Minister Marie Burns Holzer gives you a custom-written fun and meaningful wedding ceremony that will have you and your loved ones raving about your wedding forever!

Marie is #antiboringweddings

Marie is an ordained nondenominational minister, which means she serves people of all walks of life - from the religious to "spiritual but not religious" to secular atheists because your ceremony is about you! She does custom ceremonies, which means she write your ceremony around you and your life together - a beautifully written and delivered piece of art to celebrate the love and life you share.

Services offered

Let’s Get Married by Marie officiates civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, wedding rehearsals, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals. Marie only takes one wedding a day so you have her undivided attention. She is bilingual, speaking English and Spanish, and happily celebrates same-sex couples, and offers pre-marital counseling. Let’s Get Married by Marie can officiate weddings from a range of faiths from no denomination to Agnostic, Anglican, Baha’i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-based, Episcopalian, and Evangelical, as well as:

• Jewish

Let's Get Married by Marie 6
Let's Get Married by Marie 7
  • Becky

Becky Morgan · Married on 06/05/2019

Marie is the best in the business, hands down!

We didn't know how much we needed Marie until we got her! From our initial interaction with her, we knew that she was our gal for the job. She was professional, fun, passionate and dedicated. She got to know us both personally and infused that knowledge into our ceremony. Our guests, and both of us were completely blown away by the ceremony. It turned out to be our favourite part of our day! Marie doesn't just show up for your ceremony, do her job and leaves. She tailors an experience for you. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before. We feel so lucky to have been able to book her for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 05/11/2019

Better than I ever imagined!!

Hiring Marie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding by far! I was initially concerned about hiring an officiant online, after all you're essentially hiring a stranger to play a crucial role in the most important day of your life! But all my doubts were quickly absolved when we had our first meeting with Marie! She's very personable and friendly, and is clearly very passionate about what she does. She always made sure we were feeling comfortable and understood, and asked all the right questions to really get to know us, our story, and what we wanted out of our ceremony. She talked to us together and individually, helped us write our vows, and put together a ceremony that was more perfect than we could've imagined! It was so "us", full of love and joy, there were good laughs and tearful moments too. We had kind of a specific request to do a wine sharing in honor of my late stepdad and Marie worked it into the ceremony so perfectly. We got so many compliments from guests about the ceremony and how it perfect it was for us! Even my hard-to-please traditionalist grandparents were impressed, lol! She was also very easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, she was by far one of the least stressful aspects of wedding planning. I would definitely recommend Marie to anyone looking for an officiant, she really exceeded my expectations and I'm so so so happy we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Let's Get Married by Marie 8
    Let's Get Married by Marie 9

Let's Get Married by Marie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, ME, MA, MI, MT, NE, NM, OR, RI, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Spanish

• Love Story Vows
    Love Story Vows Wedding Officiants

Before becoming a wedding officiant, I was a wedding planner. Let's Get Married SoCal is one of my favorite vendors in Southern California! Minister Marie is a total professional, responsible and lots of fun. She's also my mentor and has taught me everything I know! She's so passionate about what she does and every person that I've sent that has booked with her has been so happy! Love this Minister!!! As a fellow officiant, I know how hard she works to make her couple's happy!

• Jenn & Pawel Photography
    Jenn & Pawel Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Marie...She's AWESOME! She is so in touch with her couples and is full of smiles. I highly recommend her to everyone.

• SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS
    SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS Photo Booths

Do not procrastinate if you want one of the best Ministers in Southern California. Marie's style will captivate you and she will become part of your family. Professional, upbeat, and fun are a few of the ways I can describe her style of officiating. The Ceremony is your Wedding and the beginning of amazing day and Marie will make it memorable!! Thanks Marie for taking care of all our Happy Couples. Fred Davis Sound Garden Productions

• 3615 Main Street Suite 103, Suite 103 Riverside, California, 92507 See on map