Let's Get Married by Marie

3615 Main Street Suite 103, Riverside, CA 92507 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Let's Get Married by Marie

Minister Marie Burns Holzer gives you a custom-written fun and meaningful wedding ceremony that will have you and your loved ones raving about your wedding forever!

Marie is #antiboringweddings

Marie is an ordained nondenominational minister, which means she serves people of all walks of life - from the religious to "spiritual but not religious" to secular atheists because your ceremony is about you! She does custom ceremonies, which means she write your ceremony around you and your life together - a beautifully written and delivered piece of art to celebrate the love and life you share.

Services offered

Let’s Get Married by Marie officiates civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, wedding rehearsals, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals. Marie only takes one wedding a day so you have her undivided attention. She is bilingual, speaking English and Spanish, and happily celebrates same-sex couples, and offers pre-marital counseling. Let’s Get Married by Marie can officiate weddings from a range of faiths from no denomination to Agnostic, Anglican, Baha’i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-based, Episcopalian, and Evangelical, as well as:

• Jewish

127 Reviews for Let's Get Married by Marie

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Beyond perfection

Marie was the sweetest and so understanding during this unpredictable time of COVID. We originally had a big wedding party planned but we had to change everything to next year. My now husband and I decided that we still wanted to get married on our original wedding date but didn’t know how to go about it. We talked to Marie about a possible zoom ceremony and other options until we decided that the safest thing for us and our families would be if the two of us eloped and we’d celebrate a one year anniversary with friends and family next year. Marie’s epic elopement experience was perfect for what we wanted. She had us choose a photographer from a list she provided (all of the recommendations were amazing btw) she also took care of the florals, a bouquet for myself and a boutonnière for my husband. She had a process of questions that we went through that helped make our ceremony so personal to us and she answered any and all questions we had beforehand. Marie made everything easy, safe, and accommodated to our needs. She is definitely the best choice if you want a personal and fun ceremony done.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Angie C. · Married on 02/21/2021

Wonderful Officiant and Ceremony!

We are so happy that we chose Marie as our officiant! From the moment we first started working together, she made the process fun and took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple to help her craft our ceremony. The readings and unity ceremony she recommended were so fitting for us and our story! My husband and I wanted to write our own vows and Marie also shared some vow writing tips and was even kind enough to bring a backup copy of each of our vows, just in case. She made our ceremony so personal by sprinkling anecdotes that each of us shared with her individually throughout. She made us laugh and cry and ended the ceremony with some amazing marriage advice that we will hold close to our hearts. Thank you Marie!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Let's Get Married by Marie's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad I could help make your ceremony everything you wanted and more!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Let's Get Married by Marie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 599
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 175
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    UT
    WA
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French
    Spanish

1 Real Wedding

• Love Story Vows Wedding Officiants

Before becoming a wedding officiant, I was a wedding planner. Let's Get Married SoCal is one of my favorite vendors in Southern California! Minister Marie is a total professional, responsible and lots of fun. She's also my mentor and has taught me everything I know! She's so passionate about what she does and every person that I've sent that has booked with her has been so happy! Love this Minister!!! As a fellow officiant, I know how hard she works to make her couple's happy!

• Jenn & Pawel Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Marie...She's AWESOME! She is so in touch with her couples and is full of smiles. I highly recommend her to everyone.

• SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS Photo Booths

Do not procrastinate if you want one of the best Ministers in Southern California. Marie's style will captivate you and she will become part of your family. Professional, upbeat, and fun are a few of the ways I can describe her style of officiating. The Ceremony is your Wedding and the beginning of amazing day and Marie will make it memorable!! Thanks Marie for taking care of all our Happy Couples. Fred Davis Sound Garden Productions

• 3615 Main Street Suite 103, Suite 103 Riverside, California, 92507 See on map
    951-468-5699 (Phone number)
    By appointment only Tue through Sun 10 AM to 7 PM, Closed on Mondays
    Location of (Let's Get Married by Marie)