Bedford, Bedford, OH 44146 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 2

About Let's Do This Wedding Thing!

We're a one stop for "everything Wedding" service in northeast Ohio.
We plan, we coordinate, we officate, we design, we usually end up counseling 😉, and we do all of it with the knowledge that no two weddings are ever going to be the same each couple is unique and each couples needs vary wildly from one consultation to the next.
We offer an up front price sketch to help you determine if we'll fit into your budget or conversely, if we're not quite chic enough for your needs.
We, EVERYONE on my team, loves what they do. Every single person I bring is so passionate that they all began as volunteers and literally, they appeared without me searching. I have former and future brides that I've married (or planned with and will marry) working side beside me. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Please contact me let's chat, meet for a coffee and see if we have like personalities (because yes, that's a real thing) you need to enjoy the company of someone you're inviting into such an intimate place in your life.

All Services provided are tailored to your exact needs! You will never be "sold" anything! You'll be consulted with and listened to and you'll be offered no more than your details call for and no less than what you'll need!
Once all the pieces, prices, and personalities are in place, then and only then we'll do "your Wedding Thing! " are in place, then,

Follow Let's Do This Wedding Thing! on
Let's Do This Wedding Thing!

2 Reviews for Let's Do This Wedding Thing!

Katie Sroub · Married on 08/02/2019

The best officiants!

Rachal and Joe were amazing! From the time we first met them, they felt like old friends. Not only are they are warm, welcoming and fun but they are also extremely responsive, professional and really care about making your day the best it can be. They went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. Rachal and Joe put their hearts into their work and it shows. I cannot recommend these two enough! Thank you both for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Let's Do This Wedding Thing!'s reply:

Mrs Katie Martin,
    Thank you. The two of you are just amazing. I was just yesterday talking with a friend about fabulous venues and you and Tim were front and center in the discussion. I adore you both! ❤

Let's Do This Wedding Thing! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 180.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 54.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? MI, OH
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Let's Do This Wedding Thing! 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Let's Do This Wedding Thing! 2
    Winter wonderful!
    If you have dreamed of a *Winter Wedding ❄ this is for you!
    My design team has fabulous Winter Wedding ideas and if you decide our personalities jive, we'll (utilizing your vision as well) plan, design, decorate, coordinate and officiate your wedding at 50% off! That's correct, half price on all services.
    You must allow us to feature your wedding here and on our website, agree to send us 10 or more photos from your day, and submit honest reviews. (honest reviews seriously! we only want truth no positive comments that aren't earned)
    Contact Rachal today!
    *Winter weddings are between November 29, 2019 and February 9, 2020. That's not very many weekends and our everyday policy is to do no more than one Wedding per week. The only exceptions are occasionally we accommodate Officiant Services only weddings. Grab the deal! and LET'S DO YOUR WINTER WEDDING THING!!!!❄❄❄❄❄
    Mention winter wedding when you arrange your conversation. That's it.
    Deal expires 10-31-2019 deposits must be made prior to Nov 8 and within 3 days of your consultation meeting.

• Bedford Bedford, OH, 44146 See on map