Let's Do Cake

Novato, CA View map

NOTE: As of January 2018 we are no longer taking wedding cake or cupcake orders.

Specializing in custom, modern & traditional wedding cakes and cupcakes. We bake our cakes from scratch using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. We do tastings by appointment only. See more information under FAQs tab. We serve Sonoma County, Marin County, the Wine Country and San Francisco North Bay Area. Contact us and Let's Do Cake!

$8.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Tawnya Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lets Do Cake was awesome! They guided us through the process of picking out what we wanted for the cake for my daughters wedding. They were very helpful and guided us well through all of our questions. I trusted them completely during the process and they exceeded my expectations! The cake was gorgeous and delicious and it was great to get good advice and tips from friendly professionals along the way! Highly recommend!

Let's Do Cake's reply:

Tawnya - Thank you for this lovely review of Mariah and Shawn's wedding cake! We are so happy that your experience with us was helpful, and that the finished cake was beyond your expectations! We really enjoyed working with you and Mariah! Lisa and Donna
    Kristen Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wouldn't hesitate to say that I received the best possible care when working with the "Let's Do Cake" ladies! I'm sure I wasn't the easiest bride to work with -- as I had a very "specific" look that I was trying to achieve with my dessert bar and to add to the potential communication challenges, I reside out of state (in Oregon) from the Sonoma County area where my wedding was held. Not only did these ladies respond quickly to my emails, they were very professional and exceeded every expectation I had for my desserts on our special day! Guests are still commenting about how awesome our desserts were and I cannot wait to use them again for a family member's retirement party! They are incredibly skilled bakers and I highly recommend using them for any event!

Let's Do Cake's reply:

Thank you Kristen for this fantastic review of our services for your wedding cake and desserts! We are so thrilled that you and your guests liked everything we made. And thank you for choosing us to be part of yours and Shane's most special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together! XOXO Lisa & Donna
    Michelle Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful team of ladies! Made the wedding cake of my dreams! Beautiful and Delicious! And my Hubby loved his Salted Carmel cupcakes.

Let's Do Cake's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We are pleased that you and Tony loved your semi-naked Carrot Wedding Cake and Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes. It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your most special day. Our best to you both for a long and happy life together! XO Donna & Lisa
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Daniel Neal Photography Daniel Neal Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Let's Do Cake a couple times now and they are always friendly and deliver a top quality cake. I liked them so much that I hired them for my own wedding this last year! And of course they did a top notch job.

Best Day Ever - Celebration Chalkboards Best Day Ever - Celebration Chalkboards Wedding Rentals

The mother daughter team at Let's do Cake are great gals! Their work is unique, hip and elegant. I've never seen sugar flowers that looked so real. I look forward to working with them in the new year.

Aimee Lomeli Designs Aimee Lomeli Designs Wedding Florists

I've had the pleasure of working with Let's Do Cakes and I have to tell you their creations are not only one of a kind they are beautiful and yummy too. I've stared at them in awe—are they edible—amazed at their artistry and design! They are extremely friendly and very accommodating, no worries there! The custom cakes are made fresh, adorning the smallest and delicate of details or the most natural looking sugar flower you have ever seen. They also carry a collection of very cool modern and vintage cake stands and pedestals that will make your table show like a gem! Of course, working together with real and fake embellishments, we can make a masterpiece from both worlds (smiles). Let's Do Cakes has my endorsement any day!

Novato, CA, 94952
Location of (Let's Do Cake)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding