About Lenaig Delisle Photo

Hello! I am a recent graduate from the University of Washington where I received a BFA from the Photomedia program. I mostly work in the Seattle area but am always looking for ways to travel. My photographic style is highly influenced by my fine art education and my background in darkroom and film photography. I have been photographing since I was very young and it is something I have always been extremely passionate about.

I feel so lucky to be able to work in such a beautiful region. I truly believe that the Pacific Northwest is one of the most stunning places in the world. I look forward to speaking with you and your other half and to work together on creating beautiful images of your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)

Where do I begin?! I know a TON of photographers, but my husband and I are pretty picky about the look we were going for. We also wanted someone who we could feel comfortable around because we hate posing seriously for pictures. After meeting with three different photographers, we met with Lenaig and knew she was perfect for us. She was totally chill, had a great sense of humor, and her photographic style was exactly what we were looking for. She even gives back to the community by offering a "badge discount" for active military/first responders.

Leading up to the big day, she made herself personable by inviting me to her special fb page where her brides can collaborate, vent, ask for advice, etc. Her communication was always punctual any time I had a question or concern. By the time the wedding day came, seeing her was like seeing an old friend again. She was totally chill and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease with all the stylized pictures. She even followed us to Dick's Drive-In for a little photo shoot after the reception. Ever since our big day, my friends have all raved about how down-to-earth and funny she was.

We were stoked to receive a sneak peak of our pics within 2 hours of saying goodbye to Lenaig! Now understand, we said goodbye after 2am, which means she stayed up until 4am to edit a handful for us. Everyone wants professional pics to post RIGHT AWAY and she totally delivered on that. She posted a larger sample on her blog, 11 days after the wedding, and we received our final gallery 19 days after the wedding and they were absolutely stunning (I have friends that got married this past summer and are STILL waiting on their pictures).

All in all, I give Lenaig my highest recommendation both personally and professionally. You won't be disappointed!

Photo
Profile Picture Mikkel, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Lenaig was one of the best things about our wedding! Working with her was a dream. From the get go, her communication was top notch. Lenaig focused on getting to get to know us, our story and our style. She took all of this into account when photographing us at our Engagement and our Wedding. We couldn’t have been more impressed. They are unique, totally fit our personalities and most importantly, capture all of our feelings during such an important time in our lives.
I am amazed at the way Lenaig was able to capture the intimacy and excitement during our wedding day… from a loving post-ceremony smile from my husband to an in-action wedding party (boy was it a party) – we will treasure our photos forever. We had a large bridal party and she was so patient with all of us. Lenaig's passion for photography and dedication to those she works with make her the quintessential wedding photographer! She will be as excited to photograph your wedding as you are to be getting married! We love Leniag Delisle Weddings and can’t wait to have her continue to “write our life” with photography in the years to come! I highly recommend Lenaig to capture your special day. I felt all the same feelings looking at our wedding album as I did the day we said "I do"!

Photo

2 AWARDS

Events

1020 Washington Pl E, Seattle, WA 98112   See On Map
206-619-3027 (phone)
Lenaig Delisle Photo is a wedding photographer from Seattle servicing weddings throughout the local area, including bellingham, tacoma, and the olympic peninsula . Lenaig Delisle Photo is a professional photographer that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry since 2015 specializing in lifestyle photography.