1020 Washington Pl E, Seattle, WA 98112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Lenaig Delisle Weddings

Lenaig Delisle Photo provides wedding photos for couples in Seattle, Washington. Lenaig’s style is inspired by the darkroom photography she learned when she was young. Each image is taken with a photojournalistic perspective to capture each genuine emotion and moment. Lenaig is always available to be a voice of reason to ensure the best photos are taken.

Experience
Lenaig recently earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts from the photomedia program from the University of Washington. At the age of 13, she received her first camera. From that point on she was hooked to the magic of photography.

A passion for Lenaig is travel, which is why Lenaig Delisle Photo is able to offer destination wedding services for couples. Her wedding packages will all include coverage on your wedding day, an online gallery of high-resolution images and a one-hundred-dollar album credit. Lenaig is also able to offer couples a private wedding support group specifically for her clients. There, you can connect with other couples to find ideas for your own wedding day. Her other services include:

• Engagement shoot

Lenaig Delisle Weddings 7
  • Holly

Holly Bowden · Married on 04/20/2019

A Joy to Work With, Jaw-dropping Results

Lenaig was an amazing partner for our wedding, and I use that word in particular rather than the word "vendor" because she really felt like an extension of my bridal party/family/team on our wedding weekend. From day one her Facebook Support Group provided me a place that I could get recommendations from real brides and have questions answered. I even met my hair and makeup artist by posting on there!

Lenaig came to our rehearsal and her excitement as well as her professionalism were radiant which is helpful when you have a big bridal party and family to wrangle. She was patient with my scatter brain the week of and still made sure I got all the shots that mattered most even though I didn't get her a list. I promise even if you show up with no prep and just your people, Lenaig has GOT YOU!

On top of her support and preparedness our experience shooting with Lenaig was great. Our engagement session she helped make as authentic and fun as we wanted and she was great with our dogs. She leaned in to our quirky sense of humor and got us exactly the shots we were hoping for.

As far as the wedding I can't say enough positive things about Lenaig and her whole team. We went with the video package as well as a second shooter and I couldn't be happier with that decision. When you can get amazing shots of the groom's AND bride's face during the first look, and up close and personal shots of the bridal party while simultaneously getting the big shots of the ceremony you'll get exactly why it's beyond worth having.

Not only that but I found her services affordable especially for the high quality, her email responses prompt, and her patience with my crazy family amazing. 100/10 would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Lenaig Delisle Weddings 20
    Lenaig Delisle Weddings 21

Cameron North · Married on 11/23/2018

The perfect photographer!

Lenaig was more than we could have ever asked for in a photographer! She had such a personal touch— taking the time to get to know my husband and I’s families, and always going out of her way to ensure we had the magical wedding experience we always wanted. Lenaig was professional, down to earth, and incredibly personable. And on top of all that, the photos we ended up getting were incredible! We kept looking at them and thinking, “who ARE those handsome guys?”.

Lenaig is wonderful— give her a call already!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Lenaig was seriously one of the best parts of our wedding. We never had to worry about our photos because she's THAT GOOD. Seriously. We have followed all of her posts and on instagram before our wedding (and we did an engagement shoot) and were SO excited to see what she should come up with. Not only is she the coolest but she's an incredible artist as well. She is also ridiculously quick and responsive, helping me plan how we can take pictures with our puppy in the park on our wedding day. She also was so flexible with our engagement shoot . She also sent us a preview album within a day of our wedding with 50 photos! We were absolutely blown away. Do yourself a favor and hire Lenaig - she's amazing :)

Sent on 09/27/2018

Award

Lenaig Delisle Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 1020 Washington Pl E Seattle, Washington, 98112 See on map