1020 Washington Pl E, Seattle, WA 98112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Lenaig Delisle Photo

Lenaig Delisle Photo provides wedding photos for couples in Seattle, Washington. Lenaig's style is inspired by the darkroom photography she learned when she was young. Each image is taken with a photojournalistic perspective to capture each genuine emotion and moment. Lenaig is always available to be a voice of reason to ensure the best photos are taken.

Experience
Lenaig recently earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts from the photomedia program from the University of Washington. At the age of 13, she received her first camera. From that point on she was hooked to the magic of photography.

A passion for Lenaig is travel, which is why Lenaig Delisle Photo is able to offer destination wedding services for couples. Her wedding packages will all include coverage on your wedding day, an online gallery of high-resolution images and a one-hundred-dollar album credit. Lenaig is also able to offer couples a private wedding support group specifically for her clients. There, you can connect with other couples to find ideas for your own wedding day. Her other services include:

• Engagement shoot

erickendra 177
mi6a4960

14 Reviews for Lenaig Delisle Photo

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

Lenaig was seriously one of the best parts of our wedding. We never had to worry about our photos because she's THAT GOOD. Seriously. We have followed all of her posts and on instagram before our wedding (and we did an engagement shoot) and were SO excited to see what she should come up with. Not only is she the coolest but she's an incredible artist as well. She is also ridiculously quick and responsive, helping me plan how we can take pictures with our puppy in the park on our wedding day. She also was so flexible with our engagement shoot . She also sent us a preview album within a day of our wedding with 50 photos! We were absolutely blown away. Do yourself a favor and hire Lenaig - she's amazing :)

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

Lenaig was not only a great photographer on our wedding day, but she was fun, she kept calm when my distracted family couldn't figure out where to stand for group photos, and had an extra wide angle lens on hand that helped her capture my husband's massive family without missing a beat. She even helped to bustle my dress!

One look at the previews that she sent, and all my friends and family who were with us at the time, were in awe. Just look at her website! Everything on there is gold!

Lenaig Delisle Photo 1

Linh · Married on 06/30/2018

I’m so glad I found Lenaig! I can confidently say that Lenaig’s website is a true representation of her amazing work. One of the reasons I chose to hire Lenaig was because her galleries showed consistently cleanly edited photos with a cohesive style/look. I don’t think I can categorize Lenaig’s style, as it is so very unique to her! However you want to categorize it, I’m in love with it! Another reason I chose to hire Lenaig, was because of her very laid back personality; I needed a photographer who could go with the flow, not knowing exactly how my husband and I would handle being in front of the camera as we had never had professional photos done before. She was also so accommodating; when I reached out to her about our elopement, still uncertain about a date and time, she jumped on board without hesitation, even though it was a very last minute request. Honestly, I was very skeptical that ANY photographer would be able to capture any good photos of us; my husband absolutely hates having his photos taken (and this is an understatement). Well, Lenaig worked her magic and delivered an amazing gallery! She captured so many wonderful photos that I was able to share with our friends and family as part of a video/slideshow at our wedding reception months later. On the day of our wedding reception, Lenaig provided all day coverage, staying until our sparkler exit at the end of the night. Not only did Lenaig stay late, she provided us with photo previews the very next day! I was so happy to have the previews so soon to be able to share with family and friends! Lenaig delivered our final gallery to us within one month! Not only did Lenaig get all of our important family portraits checked off, she was also able to capture so many special candid moments at our reception. JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND BOOK LENAIG TO CAPTURE YOUR WEDDING DAY! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! See my full review on The Knot as Wedding Wire has word count restrictions…

Lenaig Delisle Photo 2
    Lenaig Delisle Photo 7

Award

Lenaig Delisle Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 1020 Washington Pl E Seattle, WA 98112 See on map