About Lena Clark Beauty

Look AND feel your BEST on your wedding day!

You've found your perfect dress, your perfect shoes, and your perfect accessories.  Shouldn't your face be as memorable as the small details of your big day?

Lena Clark is a traveling Chicago makeup artist specializing in making women feel - and look - like the best versions of themselves.  Lena focuses on enhancing your natural beauty so your friends, your family, and most importantly, your groom will see and remember how beautiful YOU looked on your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Services (8)
Licensed (3)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Thank you so much to Lena Clark Beauty for making me look stunning on my wedding day! She is a genius with POC skin tones and my experience was no different. She was so easy to work with and I had a very pleasant experience with her from the minute I met her from my trial. On my wedding day she did makeup for myself, my Mrs. of Honor and a bridesmaid, all of different skin tones and we all looked fantastic. Thank you again Lena!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup

Lena was great! She was very professional and did an amazing job with my make-up. I don't wear make-up often and was very nervous. She was very responsive and attentive to any concerns I had. She made me look like a new and improved ME. My husband even though it was beautiful and he is not a fan of Make-up. I would definitely recommend her to anyone...especially my chocolate sistas!!

Profile Picture Latonya, 8/27/17, 1 Review

Events

Chicago, IL 60617   See On Map
(312) 967-6592 (phone)
By appointment.
Lena Clark Beauty is a wedding beauty vendor from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Rockford, and NW Indiana - including South Bend, IN. Lena Clark Beauty is a professional makeup artist that has been part of the Chicagoland and surrounding areas wedding industry since 2010 specializing in creating natural, glamorous, and dramatic wedding day beauty.