Chicago, IL 60617 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Lena Clark Beauty

You've found your perfect dress, your perfect shoes, and your perfect accessories. Shouldn't your face be as memorable as the small details of your big day?

Lena Clark is a traveling Chicago makeup artist specializing in making women feel - and look - like the best versions of themselves. Lena focuses on enhancing your natural beauty so your friends, your family, and most importantly, your groom will see and remember how beautiful YOU looked on your wedding day.

Follow Lena Clark Beauty on

• Videos 1

60 Reviews for Lena Clark Beauty

• Izzie

isabella · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely love Lena's work, she is professional, friendly and delivers superior quality work. My guests were all raving about how flawless I looked. Lena will listen and address all your concerns, if I could give more than 5 stars I would. She is hands down the best.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Lena Clark Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You were a beautiful bride for sure! It is always a pleasure working with you.

Susan · Married on 08/01/2018

Lena Clark warm personality and caring spirit in regards to servicing my needs was phenomenal. I was very pleased with the outcome of the service provided. I highly recommend Lena for all the Beauty Sevice needs—- I know I will

Thank you for making me look FABULOUS

~Sue

Lena Clark Beauty 1
    Lena Clark Beauty 2
    Lena Clark Beauty 3
    Lena Clark Beauty 4

TJ · Married on 07/28/2018

I am so happy that I was able to work with Lena, her service was fantastic. Lena was extremely responsive from day one, which immediately gave me comfort in her professionalism. I don't know how to apply my own makeup beyond the basics so I was very worried about my ability to describe the style that I wanted. Lena has a detailed survey that helped me layout things that I like and do not like and she was able to translate that into a beautiful look. The most important part of the wedding for me was that moment when my fiance sees me for the first time and I really wanted to be the most beautiful version of myself. I was worried because he prefers me without makeup and I wanted to look like a movie star. Lena gave me the perfect balance of glamorous and natural. He couldn't stop talking about how beautiful I was. Lena also worked in a 2nd look for me after my cocktail hour, which was amazing. I cannot say enough great things about Lena and would recommend her to any bride who is looking for an outstanding and affordable MUA.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lena Clark Beauty's reply:

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much for allowing Lena Clark Beauty to be a part of your special day! We’re so happy to hear your husband loved your look!

Lena Clark Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Chicago, IL 60617 See on map
    (312) 967-6592 (Phone number)
    By appointment.