Fairfax, Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About LeMae ' Makeup Artistry

My name is Ebonie Thornton and I am the owner of Lemae Makup Artistry. LeMae Makeup Artistry is a on location makeup company, we specialize in bridal, fashion tv and print, as well as prom, boudior and sweet 16's. I have been in love with makeup since I was a little girl my mother is in the hair industry and everything just came naturally for me. I feel so blessed to be apart of the business and its my goal to make you feel good inside and out once you leave my chair!

Follow LeMae ' Makeup Artistry on

img 8083 51 932931
Bride and Groom
Bride and Groom
img 8083 51 932931

2 Reviews for LeMae ' Makeup Artistry

Crystal · Married on 03/10/2016

Ebonie was amazing! She came to our house and did an amazing job on all of our makeup. She arrived early so that she had time to set up and was wonderful and cheery! She listened to everything that we asked and said. Ebonie was so professional and I can’t wait to use her at our next big event! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Brandy · Married on 02/19/2016

Very impressive! I was amazed at her talent and professionalism! A definite recommend

Sent on 07/04/2016

LeMae ' Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Skincare

• Fairfax Fairfax, District of Columbia, 22030 See on map